Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How often can you take MDMA?

You can take MDMA all day, every day.
Serious.

True...
But you definitely don't want to.
I went to high school with a kid that took four pills before school everyday for a month or so.
Needless to say, he didn't graduate because his brain was mooosh.

True...
But you definitely don't want to.
I went to high school with a kid that took four pills before school everyday for a month or so.
Needless to say, he didn't graduate because his brain was mooosh.

i agree u dont want....as for brain goin mooosh........NOTa single study has showed "ash brain"from just MDMA. Wat is likely to have occured is that his body was releasing so much serotonin and dopamine so often and at such amounts that his mind stayed high....Basicly it seems like he never let himself comedown:\not a good choice.always member MDMA is SPEED.but if its pure MDMA it should linger no more than 2 weeks N thats usually in HIGH doses .5 or more.

No....MDMA and speed are two different drugs...

MDMA is a member of a family of amphetamine derivatives known as MDA. Structurally, MDMA is similar to the stimulant methamphetamine and the hallucinogen mescaline. Like other amphetamines (in particular, dopamine and norepinephrine), it causes catecholamine release from presynaptic vesicles. However, MDMA also is a selective serotonergic neurotoxin that causes massive release of serotonin (ie, 5-hydroxytryptamine [5-HT]) and is postulated to inhibit its uptake. In animal models, it has been demonstrated to cause long-term destruction of 5-HT axons and axon terminals. No randomized clinical human studies exist, and one always must be cautious when extrapolating animal study data and applying it to human models. However, studies demonstrate lowered concentrations of the 5-HT metabolite 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid (5-HIAA) in the cerebrospinal fluid of regular MDMA users. This correlates with a similar decrease reported in primates with brain damage induced by MDMA. so with this sait. if MDMA is an amphetamine then its a type of speed. Source:http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/821572-overview

MDMA is a member of a family of amphetamine derivatives known as MDA. Structurally, MDMA is similar to the stimulant methamphetamine and the hallucinogen mescaline. Like other amphetamines (in particular, dopamine and norepinephrine), it causes catecholamine release from presynaptic vesicles. However, MDMA also is a selective serotonergic neurotoxin that causes massive release of serotonin (ie, 5-hydroxytryptamine [5-HT]) and is postulated to inhibit its uptake. In animal models, it has been demonstrated to cause long-term destruction of 5-HT axons and axon terminals. No randomized clinical human studies exist, and one always must be cautious when extrapolating animal study data and applying it to human models. However, studies demonstrate lowered concentrations of the 5-HT metabolite 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid (5-HIAA) in the cerebrospinal fluid of regular MDMA users. This correlates with a similar decrease reported in primates with brain damage induced by MDMA. so with this sait. if MDMA is an amphetamine then its a type of speed. Source:http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/821572-overview

MDMA is an amphetamine. But it is not Amphetamine.
I'm curious if you understood half of what you copy/pasted up there.

Last edited:
.5 is great oral dose with .1 for bumps(rail) for once or twice a month if ur experienced u most likely will feel it for a couple days....... u will have sweats at first n u may panic if so toke up some sticky green.

You must take wayyyyy too much MDMA or some really crappy stuff if .5 is a good oral dose for you.
That's actually enough to make a lot of people feel very, very uncomfortable.

yeah
i took .5g of some molly i had, not even the best shit ive ever had, and i dosed that over an hour and 10 minutes...and i was ridiculously sweating, i still havent been higher than i have been (on ANYTHING) than i was that night, i can pound down a quarter gram of dex in 3ish hours if i wanted and i still wouldnt be as "fucked up" (heart racing and shit) as i was that night.
uncomfortable at first..then i just quit caring
if your shit isnt TERRIBLE .5g will put you on your ass x1000000000000000000000000000

LSDMDMA&9439167 said:
yeah
i took .5g of some molly i had, not even the best shit ive ever had, and i dosed that over an hour and 10 minutes...and i was ridiculously sweating, i still havent been higher than i have been (on ANYTHING) than i was that night, i can pound down a quarter gram of dex in 3ish hours if i wanted and i still wouldnt be as "fucked up" (heart racing and shit) as i was that night.
uncomfortable at first..then i just quit caring
if your shit isnt TERRIBLE .5g will put you on your ass x1000000000000000000000000000

so true lol i had 3 piles that were .033 (bumpers) and a capsule with .5 in it i cut the top of capsule then dropped it. all .5 at once lol n i started it N ended wit a pile n one pile half way into peak lol n my shit is real nice lol not to brag. Nu were real worried at first ? niwasnt reallly hot but sweat was pourn down my face n i couldnt break up bud cuz my hands were also really sweaty lol. You? N noice was weird same with touch lol most people wouldnt do it,N also REEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY bad clench jaw :X my jaws N teeth hurt for 2 days after lol n i couldnt sleep for 3 lol

MDMA is an amphetamine. But it is not Amphetamine.
I'm curious if you understood half of what you copy/pasted up there.

yea i understand it N it has qualities of speed in high doses(.5 at once or more)all im sayin is they have quite similar qualities (cant sleep,no need or want to eat)Agreed?

hexastacks? please dont tell me thats like a quad stack but, for lack of better words, a 6 stack?? thats just bullshit

yep i agree he prob only gettin .3 if pill form its all about MDMA crystallised powder.N no one watns to small a huge ass pill thatll take forever to disolve . be bettr off just takin 3 pills

.3 in pillz?
dont make me lawl
most rollz aint even had .1
yeah i know, hexastacks are bullshit
i just met a dude with dodecastacks

^dodecastacks FTW

yep i agree he prob only gettin .3 if pill form its all about MDMA crystallised powder.N no one watns to small a huge ass pill thatll take forever to disolve . be bettr off just takin 3 pills

LOL idk how I missed this...
The UK, who at this point in time have some of the strongest pills in the world, is only seeing pills with 140mg in them, from what I understand that's pretty average in some areas of Europe. The threshold dose for MDMA is around 30mg. A pill with .3 (300mg) of MDMA in it would not only be expensive as fuck, it would also put the average user on their ass.

^ the highest amount I've heard of in a single pill that is currently circulating is 180mg.

naw
pills have hit 200+mg in teh netherlandz
government tested
so yea diggity
they haz ridiculously nutty rollz over thar
BUT MAH DODECASTACKS ARE BETTER

themoreyouknow.jpg

thanks for filling me in, I don't keep up on the European market tbh.
Regardless, a pill mass produced pill containing 300mg of MDMA is a piece of fiction here in the US.