Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

documented live pill experience

westilina

Bluelighter
The document was typed without alteration or erasures. (Names have been erased). Gregory is my Mouse's name. Just thought you'd like an insight into my psyche :)
<Mental experiment number one: it is 12.50 am on good Friday and I have just injested a blue MTV. Why? Because I have no one to go out with, no way to get out, and because I have had this pill in my possession for almost a week andits burning a hole in my pocket. I am going to do this mainly without alteration or erasure for the fun of it. Do what? I hear you ask: document my pill experience for the good of mankind, what a waste, you might say. No, the only waste of a pill is a pill not taken. Too late to go back now. Hopefully my room will be clean by morning.
I took the pill at 12.45am, about 7 mins ago. All I feel is a bit of shaky anxiety, knowing that im gonna peak alone in my room. Or that could be G*****’s new asthma medication I tried out about an hour ago, not sure. Gregory is constantly running on his mouse wheel. That could be because he senses the amphetamines in my blood and is trying to connect with me, or it could be the pot he injested earlier. It seems that I cant spell injested correctly. Enought or this ramble. There will be plentl more where that came from.
Im feeling very tired. Im considering going to bed, hmmm that would be interesting. Would I wake up when it hit? I dont think id get to sleep with all this anticipation. But I am pretty tired…
ok im trying it, ill be back soon, I dare say. It is 1am, (T+15 mins) over.
Fuck. This is fuck,, 155 am, fuck, everythins spinning, time amd place whoa, eveythings trippt. Waking uyp from the sleep was sickeningly pinning. Ineerg to poo I wish I coulu tipe further. Fuck im so dixxy!!
Ok, to try and document my feelings:: its not that easy! Spinning a little. Not as strong as I thought, but still very interesting.im tried, shaking, a bit tense. Every time I move = look around, I feel ir.fuck wakind up was weird. Just forgetting the context n all that how th fuck did I get to sleep???
Ir ia 201 am, time is behaving badly. I wanna go to sleep but imreally unsuer of everything. Im typing like its some musical instrument, I want to play the guitar, downstairg. Im focussing very will on the letters!keep saving, dont wanna lose it all! My somach turns slightly, it doesnt approve, the mouse is going ape shit on its wheel, must be connected to my brain. He’s looking a t mr=e right now. I feel exhaustyed. The shit I typed liiks like muddled crap, cant focus.
Ive been lying in bed again, tossing n turning, spinning sa bit, connecting with the mouse, who runs on his wheel every tim I think of him. I wanna confiscate the wheel, I wanna put the laptop in the bed, I like how warm the bed is, its 220 am. Im cold, I just destroyed the mouses fun. But hes so noisy, hges just doing it to shit me. Slight jaw wobbles, pretty visual spinney. I keep mumbling out load. Not euphporic at all, but there is room for it. I cant keep up with my thoughts, but this is kind of interesting. Im glad im not in the company of strangers, but it would b cool, maybe? Eye wiggle. I thought this would b heaps stronger as a whole. But every time I get up I spin out, im in my club clothes incase I wanna go out, um no, g***** would have laughed now if he was here, im spinning and its fun bt lonely, im shaking a bu, havent looked at the screen for ages,. Its 2.28 am. How abstract, the mouse is angry.im going back to be, im cold, a lot of thoght happens there, I wish I could type in my sleep. Weird cognition. I thought id get more creative, should have known durgs alone cant do that. My jaw is going sick.
Im rolling around in bed, squirming on my amphetamines, rolling colg, chlostrophobic, longing , tossing and turning, the only time im comphy is in bed and there I cant type. My body I s moving on the spot like a dance, fuck my library items are so late! Fuck. Need music. Jjj is all I can do. Cool song on, very cool, im bopping to it fuck knows what it is. fuck silence 4 a joke. Im almost dancing sitting on the floor. There must be shitloads of people off their heads right now! I want electronica! This song is no good, I find somethin tuning the radio, could be luck, its 2.40 am. No motivatiom. The lights are off. LOVE IS IN THE AIR is on the radio. No fucking kidding, shit. Like the original version!! Imover it, gonna put on a cd. Chilli pepper woulb good, but I found dance nation, ixed by poowee ferris… ha look how I wrote peewee. How u like bass. Yep I needed these beats. Id be dancing now if I was out. Hang on I will. After this trippy quiet bit in the song. My face is so hot, hands cold. Im gonna dance. It feels weird to touch my head, like its someone elses head. By the way, this pills not great, lacks only some euphoria . wondering what it would be like to wack. Uncontrolable bopping to the beet. Teeth clenching. 2.52 am
no stimulii. Eyes closed bopping on th floor, jaw wiggles. Music giving me energy n beat. Im glad I had the pill. M***** would love this one. She likes trippy. Maybe people put trips into pill presses to secure both markets, this isnt that trippy though. Stomach a bit queasy, only temporarily. Im smiling broadly. Like this song firewire. Groovin away. I could never be a dj
I feel good. Wanna turn uo the music but g*****’s asleep. This song rox
ive got my glasses on, pupils r huge. Good to c.
3.2 am im getting a lot of instant visual dream material when I shut my eyes. Keyboard wigglingif I double save, th computer will get paramoid and delete all my hard work.i wanna relax in bed again, cant take the puter L I just tried to commuminate with the mouse, I let him bit me, he tried, the little bugga
3.3 nah man this paragraph thing what?
Hello brain empty, I like how th puta turned mu colen and perentheses into a face. J ;) it doesnt know the wink! How primitive.
Feelin chargy n boppy, not spinnin anymore. Wanna lie down n chill
my nid just imagined a chinese gur trying to dj but he too many records on and upside dor. I was grinning like a n idiot for the last 10 mins or whatever/ left my glasses somewhere, tping impeded by loss of coordination and neuro connectionsits 3.28
funny how these grugs wwere originally created for good, and now thats what we use them for.drugs. wonder what my pulse is, here goes about 30 per 15 secs, try again 34 that time try again 29 fuck this shiteits 3.35am still cruisin I want total relaxation or total loss of control. In between is challenging.
Im wrenching my hands, me on floor in front of laptop, cd playing rave music
Im slowing down a but, I can tell cause some thought promise to make sense. This laptop is fucking with me on a personal level is fucik scary man
might rest a while….(im hopping between bed and floor so much its funny!
I just went and got some water, it tastes funnyand I cant feel any pain, oh wait mt tongues sore from biting it, the light is on now. Still playing the rave cd, must be near the end. Its 3.58am. oh yeah where r my glasses? Hang on. My room is messier than I was before, `-look what I just wrote how mad is that! Greg is still awake, a bit disappointed, I recckon. The last song is playing, I want more, start again. Im getting wound down. Eyes still up 2 their usual tricks. Its 4 am just floatin around, im a bit lonely but at he same time like my own company, pity on anyone who tries to read this!I found the chewy, then lost it, then didnt want it, the red spellcheck corrections are getting scarcer, Fuck, thats a word!?!?!?!? Hmm …. That obviously isnt. Scarcer. Lol my back + shoulders r getting soreish, im hunced over the keys. Im gonna go downstairs n play guitar.
It 4.20 am, I played 4 a while, surp ligrisingly well, zoned out a bit out.dump puter keeps fucking me up man. In all honesty, I can say that this is almost honest.
I still feel wiggly, cant remember much of what ive wwritten. Want to lie down.
I just did some push ups on my bed, im surprised by how much energy I still have- nice sentence, hey. Im straightening out a bit its 4.30. thoughts still spinin (insert dj pun here) feeling floaty, a slight headache threatens. Youll have to try harder than that! I see hands when I shut my eyes. That time I saw a hills hoist. Im sitting in the dark in my clubbin clother, incase I got high and needed an outlet, im slightly spinnin, fairly speedin but kind of lost. I coulda had a good time dancin on this pill but im not those cds there fuck I just delet4ed a shitload fuck
its 4.44am still cant find phone!
Its 5.40 had a j with v*******, feel ok>

Yes, a J at the end of it is a good thing isnt it?? =)
Tell us what it's like to go back and read what you wrote when you are straight! Personally I always find that part to be the most amusing in my drug affected writing experiences.

Interesting. Ive never experienced ecstacy alone, im either at a rave or out with friends so sounds like a plan!!

I've actually done this before, but I didn't find what I wrote funny, it was actually kinda scary...
I've since lost the text in a hard drive crash though... :(