Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is a K - HOLE???

Pendulum

Bluelighter
Hey people,
read a few posts on K here, and a lot mention takingK and getting in to a K-Hole. Is this like the 'peaking' state of being on Ketamine? What does it feel like? What are its effects?
Cheers
Pendulum

A K hole is actully quite hard to describe. There is what I call three stages (Although some more experienced people might know more).
(Doses are all subjective and only based on my personal experience)
With a small bump (Say 10-20mgs) you may feel a slight sense of relaxation and that the world seems to be a little clearer
Mid size bump (Say 25-50mg)
A feeling of almost being stoned as in slight disorientation, jumping images in field of view and everything seems to slow down quite a bit. You can talk and hold a conversation but this takes a little bit of effort.At this dose running around and being an idot is a lot of fun.
Bigger bump (50-100mgs, warning I would not advise anything this big straight up and if purity is high and you have low tolerance I would say the chance of getting in a K-hole is very high)
The world as you see it is like looking through a TV, you lose periferal vision (Or at least that's your perception), you can't move unless you have assistance and even then it may not be possible. At this point time apears to slow to a halt and your left with your own thoughts which be enlightening or scary you never know. Some close eye halluinations can be experienced but not of the sort you would experience of LSD or shrooms. This is basically a K-Hole as I can best describe it.
One thing to rememer if you get in a K-hole your likely to be OK within an hour as the half life of Ketamine in the human system is approximately 90 minutes.
[ 06 May 2002: Message edited by: Airwalk ]

K is a good drug if you're experienced with it. Being in the K Hole can also be great, but its not something to go straight in2 if you haven't done K before. Start off with small bumps here and there, the good thing about K is it doesn't last too long.. kinda like Coke. For me to get in the Hole, i've taken more than the regular dosage, and whammo, everything goes black and your in a world of your own, different for all, but be safe with it, don't abuse it!

Great post Airwalk, very informative. :)
DJC*

So with pure Ketamine for a first timer - perhaps start off with??
And alot like Coke was it??

No nothing like Coke, i meant the duration is kinda like coke, K doesn't last ages like a pill, i find a bump lasts about 1/2 hr or so... all i recommend for a first timer is start of with small lines and gradually increase, u can always take more... but if u take too much u can't take it back! :D ENJOY!

Maybe start with 25 milligram bumps, and slowly increase the dosage until you are comfortable with the level of effects.
BigTrancer :)

One thing I'd suggest, although the affects of Ketamine are fun to be 'fucked up on' in a large group or at a party etc, I'd suggest a small group of people. Perferably 2-3 people and one sober person within the group to watch out just incase something out of the ordinary happens.
Start off with low doses and move in to so something feels COMFORTABLE. We don't want anybody being a hero here, drugs are supermans cryptonite.
Place yourself in to a relaxed atmosphere where you are in a comfortable sitting position amongst people you trust and are happy to be around, perhaps some of your favourite quiet music.
Start with a 25-50mg dose insufflated (inhaled through the nose) and relax. I'd suggest closing your eyes when you feel your dose coming on and just enjoying the experience.
Moving in to higher doses, say 50-150mg would just intesify the affects and probably if you weren't expecting it, make you a little paranoid about the intensity of the trip. If this happens, dont freak out, just take it easy until the itensity dies down... YOU WILL BE OK. Obviously if you find yourself in apparent danger alert one of your sober friends.
The second more itense experience is probably best described as the 'K Hole' I suppose. When your mind and body has lost touch with the real world around you and you are simply lost in the intense and pragmatic effects of Ketamine.
As I said before, K is kinda fun to be fucked up on. Your body is numb, your motor skills aren't exactly up to par, and your vision is distorted (tunnel vision). But the method I described above best savours the trip like qualities of the drug suprising you at every turn.
Ketamine is not like a tryptamine, the hallucinations and experiences are nothing like Acid or other such chemicals and you'll find closed eyes and sitting down the best place to savour the effects of K keeping your thoughts to yourself and enjoying finding the meanings of all the questions you ever wanted answers to.

As I said before, K is kinda fun to be fucked up on. Your body is numb, your motor skills aren't exactly up to par, and your vision is distorted (tunnel vision). But the method I described above best savours the trip like qualities of the drug suprising you at every turn.
Ketamine is not like a tryptamine, the hallucinations and experiences are nothing like Acid or other such chemicals and you'll find closed eyes and sitting down the best place to savour the effects of K keeping your thoughts to yourself and enjoying finding the meanings of all the questions you ever wanted answers to.
This is so true RUSKI, good description... oh reading that has brought back some gr8 memories!
K on!!!!

I'm female, and I've had sex on ketamine. I *can* feel sexual on it, then again I am a very sexual person...I would not describe ketamine as a 'sexual' drug ( I consider GHB and amphetamines sexual, for the record).
Sex on ketamine is very strange, becuase of course you are dissociated from your body. I did not have a bad experience on it (and I was able to orgasm, while tripping), but I think with higher doses, I would prefer not to have sex and just enjoy the trip. With low doses, though, ketamine is more recreational/less anti-social, and sex can be interesting, as it always is on drugs...
One last thing I will add: People get weird emotionally on ketamine, especially boys, so sometimes being with a love interest/significant other while on ketamine can be frustrating, becuase the other person will be emotionally distant which can be hurtful if you are sensitive...Having been involved with two ketamine addicts/dealers I can attest to this...it's not fun to be ignored by these men when they are k-holing!