Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Glass Pipes in Brisbane

Brisgirl

Bluelighter
I did a search and found a thread late last year on this buy the question wasn't answered.
I know I "should" be able to find a crack/oil pipe in any store that sells bongs, but I can't (trust me I have looked). I also know of other methods you can use (eg. lightbulb), but nothing beats a nice pipe.
Anyone in Brissie know where to buy them? Or anyone elsewhere know of a site I can order one from.

I dunno if this is against the guidelines or not (seeing as though it's not really about harm minimisation)... so I'll hold off till I get a green light from the mods...
But it's pretty easy to find a place that sells them and will ship to Australia using google... :)

Thanks, Fry I found what i needed.
To the others....
I am not pissed sad depressed or in any other way upset i recently joined this group and had trouble finding use full info.
I still belive in the cause which is briefly
take drugs with us it will be safer.
mousee....
Sorry BL is not for me this is my last post
:)

My thoughts on this are that for now we do not post any suppliers in this thread. I'm a little surprised your local smoking paraphernalia shop doesn’t stock them, maybe it’s a behind the counter type item.
[ 04 May 2002: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]

I'll be fucked if i'm going to walk in a store and ask for a crack pipe.
My lightbulb works fine ;)

Hey Brisgirl you are not looking hard enough. There is more than one solution to your problem in the CBD. I won't name them but they are very obvious.
In the interests of harm minimisation I recomend you get one with a bend in it, so as not to get burning bits of meth/crack in your mouth.

i have a bit of a soft spot for the ol' glass pipe...
try ... [edit]
otherwise, most of the smoke placs in the city have them... u probally went there just after we were there... hence, no pipes in stock ;)
email me if u get desperate. :)
M
btw: the ones that have been in stock of late have the BIGGEST bowls on them i have seen!!
[EDIT: sorry, didnt see the supplier ruling by Fry-d.]
[ 05 May 2002: Message edited by: Maxi ]