Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

14B or GHB

sapool

Bluelighter
Just wondering,
Never done GHb whats the real diffrence if any? What are the effects of GB
---Mousee---

please read the FAQ and do a search on this topic before asking questions, it has all been covered before a number of times.

Well I am sorry I thought this site was about awareness not fucking telling people that there questions are fucked. Oh and mickey if you go to a site www.melbwanks.com.au you will find out about you, your family and all your fucked up melbourne wanker friends.
mousee out............

to expand on what i said above...
who's a grumpy little man then? it's sapool!!! yes you are, oh yes you are... you're such a grumpy wumpy little man... yes it's sapool...
*tickles and makes sickening gooing noises*
sorry if i'm serving no benefit but to antogonise the situation...but he's such a grumpy little man...
(assuming he's a man, he may be a woman in which case she's such a grumpy little lady!)
okay, i'll move on now...

Well, I was about to answer your question, but since you seem like a rude cunt I'm not going to bother...
Stop acting like a fucking child...

Sarpool, you were jumped apon simply because this is a question that has been asked before and as stated in our forum guidelines we prefer people to search the forums first before asking a question. There is a lot of good information buried throughout Bluelight, theres no need to reinvent the wheel.
I suggest you have a look through erowid as mentioned above, search the bluelight forums and maybe these links will help you out:
Lycaeum - 1,4 butanediol
Lycaeum - GHB