Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Coke questions....

glory_glamour

Bluelighter
Ok.. i have a few coke related questions..
Never done a lot of coke, but had a major binge on Tuesday night. Along with 2 pills, and a little bit of base. Anyway, back to topic:
Is it normal for coke to have a diesel smell?
The copious amount of coke i had on Tuesday night was rock. Supposedly pure, supposedly straight from Peru. I saw it before we crushed it up. Hard rocks.
When snorted it had this bad bad bad diesel smell. Is this normal?
The previous few times i've had coke its had a more sweet swell, it was alot less harsh then doing lines of speed for example. This gear on Tuesday, while a little more pleasant than speed, it was still pretty damn harsh!
Also, the guy who was rackingit up, heated the plate first. Supposedly cos it we had done it without heating the plate first, it would have cut our noses due to the purity. Is this likely to be the truth?
Its now Thursay, and every now and then i can smell diesel. Well, i can smell the coke i had on Tuesday nite/Wed morning. I havent had a line since 9am Wednesday. Why is this?
Also.. is there a post-load for coke? Or isnt one necessary?
Thanks guys!!!

Coke can often smell like Diesel...not always but it can...
The reason it was heated on the plate was probably because it was a bit moist...heating it dries it out, other wise its a bitch to rack up, goes all claggy....
Which brings me to my next point...coke's often cut on arrival and then re-compressed to give the impression it's rock...which might also explain why it was a bit moist- easier to compress.
As for straight from Peru - only if your dealer's name happens to be Peru...Australia's quality is way down on the rest of the world.

Bent: According to police the average quality is between 45% and 50% on seized cocaine and 9% of it in victoria is freebase...
------------------------
R :D R^2
GEDDIT???!?!?!?!

i had coke in chile a few years ago. cost me $US4 a g. it smelt like deisel but the rock was very soft, it crumbled when it touched anything. this was the best coke i ever had. i've found that the best coke in australia is usually pretty soft. the people who cut it and recompress it try to fool the public into thinking that harder is better. the compound they use to make it hard again is carcinogenic, i've heard.

The reason some coke smells like it does is because kerosene is used with lime to extract the base. Alternatively, a solvent such as diethyl ether can be used, producing a product with less of a hydrocarbon smell. The product in both cases is cocaine paste which requires further processing to make the hydrochloride salt.
http://www.mninter.net/~publish/COKE/index2.htm

I've had coke on a few occasions and it has always smelt strongly of diesel. I usually use it as an indicatior of quality but don't hold me to that. The coke i've had has always been hard rocks that crushes easily to a fine chalky powder. It's a fair bet that if it's rock and has a strong diesel smell it's going to be good "rushy" coke.

I've found the coke in this country to be expensive but very good - much better than anything I had in Europe last year (although at twice the price you'd hope so). I split a tenth of a gram into 4 lines and share it with someone and it works great. I also saw someone throw up repeatedly after injecting an entire point - I would guess that its over 80% in purity.
Coke gets here in rock form, but its possible to break it down, add cut and re-rock it. If they use something like lidocaine which will numb your mouth like coke its very difficult to tell if its any good before you buy it and give it a go.
Here in Brisbane I've seen good coke come in solid form in the fingers of latex gloves. Its pure (snow) white and has a strong alkaline smell - not really like diesel at all. Its very light and fluffy when you powder it up.
Its very, very addictive. Be carefull.

hey, slightly OT, but i was wondering if anyone could tell me what is roughly the amount of coke required for effects to be felt when taken orally?
and would taking this larger amount orally lengthen the duration of the effects?
ta...

^^^^^
It doesn't really work well orally - you need heaps and it's impractical because of the extra cost...
I think... Correct me if I'm wrong though... :)

Any coke u get in rock form, whilst looking good, will have been re-pressed with something by the time u get it.
The kero taste isnt always a good indication of purity. it just means the coke has been washed in it and anasethitcs may be added to create numbness.
If your friend used a plate to "cook" the coke, it may have been slightly moist and he did that to dry it out. It wont get rid of impurities that way. U need to add bi-carb (ratio 1:3) with drop of water, and burn it to get back to pure. You'd be amazed at how little you actually have left when u do this :(
Not sure what u mean about post-loading for post coke nights. Asprin is good idea to thin the blood if your feeling a little *heart racey*, otherwise valium can help. As for the week after, well a little "coke attitude" goes a long way :)

Thanks for the help people!!
Coke Attitude: what do you mean by having a litle 'coke attitude' for the week after?
I'm a little lost by that statement!
Cheers

Firstly - coke attitude - you nick is the one on bluelight i wish i had thought of for myself! :D
As said it's kero that you most likely can smell, altho the smell can differ from kero, to smelling like hydrocarbons (like ether-y smell).
As i've never had coke overseas, i can't really compare, but i definately agree with this:
If they use something like lidocaine which will numb your mouth like coke its very difficult to tell if its any good before you buy it and give it a go.
Rock don't mean shit really, but you tend to trust stuff that comes in ounce sized chunks over dodgy looking gram bags of numbing powder.
Heating the plate is essential with good coke, the fluffiness and moistness of it make it virtually impossible to snort off anything else. You heat the plate to take the moisture out, hence stopping the coke sticking to the plate and also making it easier to rack into lines.
Is there a link anywhere for the bicarb method.. i tried a search, but i got nada? Maybe just point form it here?
Also, smoking coke: things like lidocaine, or other re-rocking chems are dangerous if you're crack piping it? It sure hurts your lungs, but is that just caustic coke smoke, or the early stages of lung cancer?

Coke Attitude
is that 1 parts bi-carb to 3 parts coke
or
3 parts coke to 1 part bi-carb?

Glory_Glamour:
coke attitude refers to the
*switched on feeling u get
*the higher than mighty feeling
*the "you looking at me/u want a piece of me *biatch*" feeling
or as we like to call it thesniff of disdain
J-Swift - its 1 part bi carb, 3 parts coke. basically add drops of water to powder in a spoon, heat the spoon from underneath. whats left is coke, the bi-carb and binder burns away.
Superspeed, i dont have a reference for this, just whats been passed down from above (as in above the food chain, not God :) ) And yes, quite proud of the nick, beats my otherone, Crackwhore :)

this "sweet smell" you are used to is probably because 70% of it is glucose

Regarding freebase and crack, there is some information on druglibrary.org. Relevant bits:
To produce freebase, cocaine hydrochloride is mixed in water with a liquid base (such as ammonia, baking soda, or sodium hydroxide) to remove the hydrochloric acid. The resulting alkaloidal cocaine is then dissolved in a solvent (such as ether) and gently heated, causing most of the liquid to evaporate.[4]
And crack:
Around 1985, another form of smokeable cocaine—called "rock" or "crack"—became available. Its production resembles that of freebase, but without the final purification process: cocaine hydrochloride is dissolved in water, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is added, and the mixture is heated and then dried into hard, smokeable pellets. These pellets contain not only alkaloidal cocaine, but sodium bicarbonate and whatever other fillers and adulterants had been added earlier to the powder; thus, crack is not as highly purified as freebase, and street samples tend to range from 10 to 40% cocaine by weight (Inciardi, 1987). Still, igniting crack produces a vapor that is largely pure cocaine (Snyder et al., 1988) , making the experience of smoking crack quite similar to that of smoking freebase. However, unlike freebase, which users generally produced themselves from the powder, crack was usually cooked (or "cracked up") by drug dealers who then sold it in ready-to-smoke form (Hamid, 1990)
A search on Google groups will turn up some methods, but you should probably check with a slightly more reliable source.
[ 05 May 2002: Message edited by: SeveredPsyche ]