Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Question: multiple doses of MDMA

Tabernacle

Bluelighter
I choose to begin..... now!
I was bopping along at some place, shaking my groove thang to the phat beats of some class DJ's. Actually i was more than bopping i was dancing around like a madman, sweating more than the estonian wrestling team and rolling my tits off on one particular green Honda *mmmm Honda... drool*. Anywho my legs start to feel sore and Seaman still had an 1.5h left in his set, so i decide to redose at about 4am (another whole Honda) after having the first at around 11.30pm. BIG MISTAKE! In one hour i was suffering from chills, pin n' needles, dizziness, nausea and gastro-intestinal misshaps (yes that's right the big VOM) and unusual hallucinations, like a person tying their shoelaces appearing as ram with horns, wool and all. Now this isn't the first time this has happened, it seems every i have more than my regular one pill/night i experience these problems. It always happens when i'm out (setting) and yes i have tried to weasel my way round this by taking halves, but it doesn't work, after that first whole pill has been consumed and time has lapsed the next one/half just fucks me sideways. Can anybody comment, does this happen to you?
[edit] Location removed
[ 29 April 2002: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]

We dont need to know where you were :)
Generally if you take more than you can cope with your body does its best to reject what it thinks is poisoning it and you vomit. Once you've had your initial peak and you've used up your serotonin stocks generally more pills tend to make more of a mess of you rather than more euphoria.
[ 29 April 2002: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]

Something similar happens to a mate of mine. At about 4ish in the morning when we're out together, if he goes much further than a few lines or a bickie and a half, his arms and especially his fingers start to cramp up, and he's often complained of feeling pins and needles in his face, arms, and legs. He's also by far the most prone out of my group of mates to throwing up during a big night. Sometimes it gets so bad he has to totally abandon any hope of continuing his night and one of us have to baby sit the dude till he's right again (sometimes until like 8 or 10 in the morn). In terms of body weight and all that, he's about six two so i don't think that's an issue. He also gets this wierd-as look to his face where he looks sorta like a scarecrow/some dude who's been electrocuted. If anyone knows what's going on with this stuff, it'd be real helpful, not just for tabernacle's sake. Thanks.

Remember that about 1 in 10 people (on average) are deficient in liver enzyme CYP2D6 which could lead to them having a remarkable sensitivity to MDMA and/or DXM. This may be a contributing factor to your sensitivity to repeated doses of MDMA? I can't say for sure, but I guess it is a possibility.
I guess with the amount of people that take pills, with an average 10% likelihood of having this particular liver enzyme deficiency in the general population - I'm surprised we don't hear of related complications more often.
BigTrancer :)

Tabernacle... i know how you feel, its happened to me a few times before, and its very not pretty!
try quik-eze
Andromeda :)

Justanotherguy: --?
In one hour i was suffering from chills, pin n' needles, dizziness, nausea and gastro-intestinal misshaps (yes that's right the big VOM) and unusual hallucinations
Sounds like hallucinations were only 1/6th of the fun though... do you also enjoy vomiting uncontrollably and not feeling good?
Hallucinations can be grand, but sometimes the effort taken to achieve them can take too much of a toll for you to enjoy them.
BigTrancer :)
[ 30 April 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

I can help out with this one...I also get the same thing...every single time i go out, and i have one strong dose of MDMA, whether it be half a pill or a whole one, my body's had enough...anything i get after that, although i still get the effects of the pill, i have to throw up on the come-up...li actually spoke to my doctor about this (dont ask!) and he said that your body has realized its a foreign matter going into your body and tries to rebel against it and get rid of it...its not bad for your body if you throw up, its just what happens to some. hope this helps a little...

The byproducts in the pills got to you. I wouldn't have a green honda if you paid me too. I have extremely bad reactions. I'd suggest if you want to take multiple doses to get some blue barrels, omegas or blue mtvs.

Thanx peoples! Some very interesting suggestions were made. You could be right BT, i'd say i'm fairly sensitive to DXM, as in i can feel the begginings of first plateau effect from 70 mg onwards and have been known to get a tad wacky off a few cold pills. On the otherhand certain things about this theory don't add up- i cant eat half a pill and roll all night or a low dose of MDMA feels nothing more than a low dose of MDMA. I'd say that pills affect me the same as other people (ie: they think it's a great pill, likewise so do i) although i've never built up a tolerance to them, like taking 2 pills just to feel high, but i'd say that's more to do with responsible drug use than physiology. My only hunch is that my problem stems from the timing of the repeat dose, usually 3-4 hours after the first. Prehaps i should just have it all in one go or stick to 1 pill/night. Thanx again :)
P.S justanotherguy: they were pretty full on hallucinations, maybe exceeding acid visuals, however, the 1.5 hours of pain and not being able to drink any water because it came straight back up again was not worth it!
P.P.S. pedrox what's bad in hondas? (fossil fuels ;)

sorry peoples, the comments were only aimed at the good feelings you got from the pill...
personally i've never been sick from a pill, but alot of my friends have.. hoping it says that way..
Tabernacle i hope your next experience will be alot more enjoyable!

i agree that it could quite possibly be the biproducts. everybody reacts differently to pills, your body might have had an adverse reaction with some ingredient in those pills which have made you that way before. i know the 6 pointed white stars aht everyone loved didnt do it for me. i had two restless and boring rolls off them, and i did half then half, and the second time a full.
i get those sort of hallucinations quit often on a pill. it happens at any time during the roll, where'll ill mistake something i see for something quite weird. like your example of a ram. its farely normal for me, and something i quite enjoy when i go 'wtf?... oh ahah i thought that was a...'
:)

Backyard lab pills... I don't know! I personally react badly to anything other than MDxx, 2CB (my fav), GHB or coke. A little speckle of speed, ketamine or meth (the devil's drug) wrecks me for weeks (it makes my face cave in whereas I put weight on with the rest!!). I must be alergic to shit drugs hehe. I have to be very careful with what I have. If a pill did that to me the person who sold it to me would not be selling me anything else. Think about what its doing to your brain and your central nervous system.
It probably had some paint solvent or some bleach in it as part of the binder.
I love it when I can sleep when I get home, eat while peaking off my head and carry about my life like a straight head.

It probably had some paint solvent or some bleach in it as part of the binder.
Do you write for the herald-sun? They would be proud... hehe
BigTrancer ;)