Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do you remember your first visuals?

M_D_X_M_A

Bluelighter
Thread High-Jacked ;)
In yet another daring thread takeover I'm trying to revive some good discussions which have proved fruitful in the past...
OK, so lets make something positive happen We should keep this place as a spot for people to discuss their visual imagery related to drugs. It's your chance to let everyone know how intricate and detailed your brain really is when you unlock the visual cortex with chemicals.
What was your first full-on drug-induced visual?
... or ...
What was your BEST full-on drug-induced visual?
BigTrancer :)
On with the thread:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a quick post to say i got my first visuals off MDA and 1,4b OMG it was great!!!
dropped mda pill then when that was not far off kickin i then dropped 3.5ml of 1,4b
was peaking hard off pill dancing and bouncing everywhere then the 1,4b kicked putting me into la la land decided to lay down on been bag's (good idea could not stand anymore)
while laying on beenbags looking at the roof i then saw the weirdest thing as i was watching the roof trancing out i saw this larger then life spider running all over the roof man it was cool then people were calling me but no one was there! (strange) but cool!
all i can say is thank you i finally have done a visual and lived to laugh at my self about it
rave safe all seeya : )
[ 23 October 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Dude hate to bust a concrete donkey on your parade but if you take drugs, maby not alcohol and tobacco, but most things apart from that will produce visuals- ie visual distortion, expounded to seeing things differently. Hell even weed gives you visuals however slight. MDA itself woulda done tha trick, you prolly didn't need the 1,4b. My diagnosis is that you run around like a mad thing on pills and thus you don't notice the visuals even tho they're swirling around you. In addition you prolly don't smoke weed, 'cause a mass bong sesh on the come down personally used to provoke visuals everytime.

WTF is wrong with you people? Its replies like that makes the soul go out of Bluelight.
Picture the guy, been hearing about drugs all their life, hears about how you see shit and wonders what the hell its all about and how it could possibly happen.
Finally it does happen. To you. Yes... YOU! An extraordinary experience. Stuff you only see in movies, read in books, watch happen in magic shows as a kid, but never something you can do yourself.
Damn, the first time I had LSD I wrote one big big fuckoff trip report and posted it here, so amazing was the experience. The first time I had MDMA I wanted to shout to the world how enhancing it was, how meaningful.
Cut this person some slack eh? They obviously feel Bluelight is friendly and family enough to share that this has happened. Sometimes I feel people browse this place just itching at the trigger to shoot someone down. Have some decency and respect for someone that just wanted to share something personal and meaningful.

Sorry Soma...
I just paid him out cos i know him. And i know what his chemical habits have been like.
He's not a newbie to the scene!
And i was just talking to him on MSN and he was saying how he was getting flamed.
I just had to pay him out!
Once again, my apologies Soma.. i only did it cos i know him. I'd never do it someone i dont know.

I always see lightning when i'm on the choof... anyway, i thought that was exciting enough to share. :D
Humorously, the first time it happened was about a month after september 11. It was around midnight and i was getting ready for bed. I saw an orange flash (no blinding, but enough to grab your attention) out of the corner of my eye and it seemed to momentarily light up my room. Thinking WTF, i went to the window to check it out. Nothing, just the black night and city lights... then a few moments later two quick orange lightning-like flash which lit up the whole city and overcast night, cloud cover. Looking back it looked fucken beautiful, however, at the time i was fucken convinced the taliban was bombing sydney.
I was going to wake my dad and ask him to verify if what i saw was real, call authorities... and then i realise how bloody stupid that was and i might as well walking into his room with an "i'm a drug user" sticker stapled to my forehead. I decided to hop into bed, no doubt the fire department was already onto it. I remember thinking, the taliban can wait for tomorrow.
Go the visuals!!!!

Lots of people I know see the usual black-rimmed spectacles on people while they're on pills, or see traces of purple colouring in the sky when they take LSD or mushrooms, but some people just don't see full visuals on stuff. This intrigues me, as someone who has a single cone and starts being able to see closed eye visuals... I must be a very visual person. However I think that like your first roll, there's something special about the first time you stop and take a metaphorical long hard look at yourself and say "Holy shit, can you believe what you're seeing! *lol* That can't possibly be real."
OK, so lets make something positive happen :) We should keep this place as a spot for people to discuss their visual imagery related to drugs. It's your chance to let everyone know how intricate and detailed your brain really is when you unlock the visual cortex with chemicals.
What was your first full-on drug-induced visual?
... or ...
What was your BEST full-on drug-induced visual?
Heres mine:
One of my favourite memories is of a birthday party I had a few years ago. My brother and I, and some friends, were at a party - quite heavily under the influence of MDMA and MDA. About 6am rolls around, and I was standing by the side of the dancefloor talking to this guy whose body was covered in checkerboard black/white squares instead of clothes and facial features. It wasn't until I offered him a cigarette that I realised he wasn't really there anyway, but it amused me to no end that my brain had tricked me into the whole situation.
Another example of wierd visuals I've seen would be related to LSD which was seeing these four foot tall kangaroo-spiders running alongside the car that I was being driven in, on the way home from a club one morning about 8am. The creatures were quite real in appearance, I could have sworn that they would be tangible. They were very eerie looking, and *fast*, kinda like a kangaroo torso attached to a spiders abdomen and eight spindly legs. Bizzare, what ones brain can come up with when suitably in the mood...

Apologies... this is probably my fault - it's amazing how the first response can shape an entire thread, and I should have known that (and waited a bit before being a smartarse ;) )...
But you gotta admit, it was tough to figure out how to respond... it's not like there was a question asked and there is a trip reports forum... :)

I thought this would have been put in social....but I guess it's drug related, I dunno!
Glad you had fun with the visuals, and I love them as well, just know that you shouldn't want to drop lots of drugs to get visuals all the time, because too many visuals = brain fried.
Some visuals I get is people faces twisting around, people turning terribly ugly (turning into faces like the elephant man) and I see electronic grids over peoples faces and hands...that's awesome that one. Every now and then I will get ones like BT says, see people and be really interested in what they are doing then I look and blink my eyes trying to focus and they vanish into thin air. It's fucken trippy as all hell but I feel so complete and not scared one bit. I feel safe. Different to acid, I freak out on that shit.....it's too weird for me. I'd choose an MDMA visual any day!

That was totally Stream-Of-Conciousness! I loved it!
I know how you feel MDXMA! you would love to read my trippers handbook!
Andromeda :)

My first visuals were the first time I did acid... At first it was just things melting, then I was telling my friend how awesome it was. She started hunting around for more cid, and I said "you're hungry for cid". Next thing I know, the music is playing that song "Hungry like a wolf" (dodgy rock song from the 80s or thereabouts, and no, the music wasnt playing that, I just thought it was) and her face turned into a wolf. Another friend that night was alternating between being a monkey, a really filthy arabic looking guy and an army man.
'Twas fun!

My most full-on visual was from mushrooms, and was definately the peak where everything was just fucking crazy, everytihng in the room dancing around, shit outside cycling through colours. Was amazing. I would post a link to my trip report, but it seems it has been deleted from Trip Reports, along with 100's more.. Seems to skip from Jan 2001 straight to Jan 2002 in Trip Reports.. Wtf.

The think that spins me out the most is if I stare at some object and it turns into something else, as soon as I think what it is, it will change into something else, ie I will look at a cloud and see a cherry, as soon as I think "shit, it's a cherry!", it will morph into something else. This cycle will just keep on going and going!
My best hallucination I ever experienced would have to be this glass with a rubber duck on it that I saw while on MDMA. It looked so real, that I even reached out for it so that I wouldn't knock it. As soon as I touched it, it vanished!

Ahh wonderful wonderful visuals.
As far as open eye visuals go, i've only ever had them off weed (prolly due to the fact i haven't done psychedelics). But during my 'old skool' smoking days i remember toking up about 2 cones and sitting around with my mates just talkin and shit. Anyway i'd be looking at a friend, and they'd just start to look completely different
e.g. My friend totally turned into a black kid goin through puperty (which he is so not), the same guy also appeared as an army officer and an old man. I've also wigged out to think friends looked like nazis, fisherman and other assorted stuff.
I don't tend to get that many open eye visual distortions from weed anymore, but that said i haven't been super stoned in a while.
However weed also induced my first wonderful experience with closed eye visuals.
To set the scene we all were over my mates house and i'd got some dried salvia leaf aswell. I smoked about 3 cones of that early in the night expecting to trip and nothing happened so afterwards i went and had about 2 cones of weed.
After this i went and lay in my friends bed and listened to some Bone Thugs n Harmony with my eyes closed. Before i know it, Bizzy Bones - Fried Day sent me into my first closed eye visuals which were fucken amazing at the time and were completely dictated by the music.
I was seeing inside a Purple velvet walled room, adorned with self-playing jazz pianos and interspersed with images of mercury waterfalls and rivers. If you've heard this song you may understand where the imagery comes from, it just kinda sounds like what i saw...heh
But as far as my best closed eye visuals go -
They have been induced by the oh so wonderful combination of nangs + weed. The visuals i get from that are phenomenal. They're not visuals really, its like existence...those who've experienced somethin similar will understand.
On the topic of visuals aswell, i've found since i've had nangs i've been able to have some pretty awesome CEV's when straight aswell. Just lying down in my bed in the dark, wonderful images dance across my internal eyes. Beautiful i tells ya.
Adikkal

Open- and closed-eye visuals from marijuana can be amazing, particularly when you make cookies or cakes from strong buds. I find that even one cone will bring on the most wonderful CEVs, and after that, a nitrous bulb will change your perception of CEVs altogether. (Personally I believe nitrous by itself is not as good as nitrous when stoned for this reason).

BT - Word fucking word to that. Nitrous by itself is like "hey thats a kinda cool dissacociated type high"
But nitrous plus weed results in "I never knew i could experience something like this"
I could rant about it for ages but i think as far as substance synergies go, nitrous and weed deserve a giant fucking gold medallion for their cohesion. Keep up the good work fellas, you're keeping many a drug-user happy :)
Adikkal

My first smoke of good marijuana produced some pretty crazy visuals...
I was sitting on the couch, and suddendly i felt like i was jumping on a huge trampoline in this really strange looking "world" (for lack of a better word)...my stomach was flipping and i was collecting gold rings which were suspended in the air. All of a sudden, it dawned on me where i was....I was in a Sonic the Hedgehog special stage.
I turned on the radio and "Hey Joe" by Hendrix was playing. My eyes were half-closed and all of a sudden i was at one of his concerts...i was standing in front of the stage watching him play...that was very cool.

Another compadre for the nitrous + weed synergy, absolutely mindblowing, did both straight nitrous and the weed/nang combo last night and the combo makes straight nitrous seem like normal breathing! My best visuals without being fucked up in a bad way, ie puking and the like, would be off MDA and weed. After 2 hours of cruising the city and not being let in anywhere cause we looked like total goog fairies, we returned to a primary school to terminate a Q- as only a bunch of peakers can! I had this massive bong and then this huge flash of lightening crashed behind us, even though there was not a cloud in the sky. That freaked people out a bit, but then i saw all these multicolored dots firing into the sky. They arranged themselves into a fluid and concentric patterns. Then these patterns morphed into thousands of spining skulls. By this point i was practically drooling but continued to watch the sky. It was at this point that i noticed a cloud with a fuzzy panumbra, i focused my gaze towards this anomaly. As i did so the cloud began to evapourate revealing tiny dots and beams of light. The cloud began to dissapate further to reveal a starwarsesque space ship hovering just below the moon. Suddenly the spinning skulls vanished leaving the spaceship and the moon enclosed in a crucifix of black pulsating shadow. It was an incredible experience, one which i will never forget, but hopefully transcend with better visuals- that'd be SCHWEEED :) ! I agree with BT though, maby some people are just not in contact with their primary visuals cortex as others.

Yeah i havn't had any full intence visuals, but i had some slight ones on my very 1st time smoking up. I was at a party years ago and i didn't really feel that trashed after a couple of cones but i remember the next day i was laying down on a couch with my eyes closed and i was seeing the strongest blue swirls above this black background and then they slowly seemed to changed and go through all the different colours. It was fantastic.

posting on behalf of corolla because i find this funnier than he does i think...
at belfast at qbh last year, corolla was up on the little platform over the dancefloor, and full on hollucinated that i was there having a conversation with him - from pils only. the tricky thing is that i was in bangkok at the time, and he called me up at about 5am melbourne time to tell me about it and all i could do was piss myself laughing.
i'm still hoping that it happens again sometime, when i'm there - then there would be two of me, and oh so much more loving to go around! i could so mess with his already messed up mind!
[ 04 May 2002: Message edited by: Global ]