Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

unsure about k doseage

eckhead

Bluelighter
this is the first time ive had ketamine but how much should i take for a first time

Assuming that you trust your source and know that you've got pure K, probably start with no more than 50mg (half a point)... but you'll feel effects at even lower doses so it might be wise to start even lower. It depends on your body weight too - if you're skinny try less, if your quite large you might need a bit more...
Because of K's fast come up time it's easier to dose properly because if you don't have enough you can wait 15 minutes and have another 10 - 20mg...
Unless you want to K-Hole yourself though, don't go much over 100mg... :)

Thanks heaps perfect answer
all the info i need except what is a k-hole
is it like acid ????

If you dont know what a K-hole is then perhaps you should research this drug a little more before you take it...
[ 27 April 2002: Message edited by: Boppychick ]

K-Hole is a term used to describe the effects of a high dose of K... the definition varies slightly depending on who you listen to, but essentially it means you've had enough K to put you in a state where you can no longer really respond to external stimuli... ie: can't talk, can't move, can't do anything except float along the weird river flowing through your brain.
I do agree with Boppychick too... K is not something to be taken lightly, and if you're not prepared it can seriously knock you for six. Make sure you read up as much about it as you can find...
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine.shtml
http://leda.lycaeum.org/Chemicals/Ketamine.148.shtml
Plus search for ketamine in the Psychedelic Drugs forum - there's tons of information there... :)

The K dosage can vary dramatically depending on whereabouts you live. Sydney K is famously weak (cut to shite) and you could have anything up to a point or beyond without any risk of k-holing. Melbourne K on the other hand, from what I know is far stronger, and dosage would be probably a 1/3rd of a point or less.
Do tiny bumps of K no matter where you live, unless you like the K-hole.
The K-hole is fun only if you're prepared for it.
-plaz out-

pleo, if u r getting nice pure k, then why would u have 1/2 point on your first go?
i really reccomend u take about 1/4 - 1/3 point if it is good.
if it is a k bikki then u can take up to half.
Its really better to start small, rather start too large and end up throwing up, or not expecting the effects so strong.
take little experiment, run around, spin, walk backwards... (try a treadmill)
and u can always take a lil more to your desire.

CuPiD^^: I didn't say start with half a point... I said start with no more than half a point... Remember half a point is still only 50mg - Erowid lists a "common" dose at 30 - 75mg...
Unless you really don't weigh much 50mg shouldn't be too much to handle. That's about what I had on my first dose. I think the only way 50mg could do your head in is if you weigh under 45kgs, or you haven't read about it much and thus don't know what to expect...
That said though, I see what you're getting at, and yeah, it is wise to start lower - especially if you're feeling wary of what's going to happen. So yeah, if you do happen to get that mind bending freshly cooked stuff then maybe start with 1/3 of a point (about 30mgs), and redose with another 20mg if things are running smoothly after 20 - 30 mins... :)

lol, pleo man, i STILL cant have 50mlgs of pure k ;)
I have taken k on many ovasions, over a 9 month period, and it used to be half a k bikki roughly, but after so long of having that stuff, then going to the pure k powder, it KILLED me :)
and still trying to come to gribs with it :p