• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids method for getting all oxy out of new OP, all opana out of the opana er

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny-Ringo

Greenlighter
apologize if all this has been mentioned, because i did several searches but found nothing other than people soaking them in coke, heating in the oven, microwave etc.

this method might take longer than most for those who are wanting to get high right then, but this could be great if u had a bunch. now on to the subject:

if these pills are supposed to be dissolved in our bellies/gut for several hours and it releases it over an extended amount of time, most say 8-12 hours. well if you were to just soak a pill in solution (slightly acid perhaps to mimick the stomach), and come back 12 hours later, couldnt you just evaporate off most of the h20, for iv prep, or swallow solution, or evape for nasal admin....

this way no one has to shoot nasty binders and fillers, because the pill is doing what it is supposed to and what should be left is a pill with no medicine left in it....i might try this next time i come across some...but please excuse me if this has already been covered tried several different searches so i hope this helps...

There is an entire mega-thread dedicated to the new formulation OP and various extraction techniques. It is now on its 21st page. I am going to close this because it isn't anything new and the mega-thread covers all of it. Please take a moment to read the BLUA, as well as the Other Drugs guidelines. The OD directory also can direct you to popular threads about most substances and whatnot. All links conveniently located in my signature. Pm me if you have any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.