• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Clearing out nose before doctors

Status
Not open for further replies.

cay

Bluelighter
Hey guys, is it possible to hide my snorting of diluadid if my doctor checks up my nose? I was thinking about getting my finger wet and "scrubbing" as far as I can safely, then snorting some water. Anything else you guys and gals might suggest?

After any kind of insufflation I do a rinse with a saline nasal spray and blow lots. If there is a ton, you can use a neti-pot which pulls crap out of your nose also.

If you're just going to the DR for a check up or a complaint chances are he'll have a nurse take vitals (blood pressure, pulse etc etc) and then he'll come in. If you are there for throad pain etc he may use a tongue depressor and check your throat. I have never had a DR look up my nose. My eyes, mouth, throat, ears yes.... nose? no. Just get a wet q-tip and swab around both nostrils if you're that worried bro. Youll be fine.

everyday, 3 to 4 times a day. I'm a pain patient and not going to say I don't get high off of it but my normal dose of diluadid just doesn't help with the pain. So instead of taking it oral I snort it. My doctor thinks I'm an addict and has been checking me for track marks, making surprise visits and giving me a bunch of UA's. He had me blow into a napkin last month nothing came out but this month I think he's going to look up there with the light. I wish the pills weren't white...

Sorry cay but we don't support trying to trick your doctor and besides the already mentioned irrigating your nose with water this thread isn't going anywhere anyways.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.