• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MDPV comedown soon, need some help.

vladf777

Greenlighter
Got it Friday, did a bit Saturday, smoked pot drank went to bed. Sunday all say now smoking, been lacing most of my cigs with it, and its starting to get dirty so I'm going to just take the comedown.

Questions:
How bad will it be?

I have class in 4 hours will that be a problem?

Any advice?

P.s. since i know there is at alot of pv out there here is a pic of stuff like mine, is it any good?

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...page=1&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0&tx=50&ty=69

Umm... also how long should I lay off the stuff for harm reduction and so i can get a good high again. And sorry that I may be asking questions that may have already been answered, i read all the mega threads and there are no experiences like mine. Its either 4 days no sleep binge or 1x use

There are plenty of MDPV experiences like yours posted here, they just probably aren't in any of the megathreads.

Anyway, expect bad and plan for the worst. I've heard some real horror stories involving MDPV binges and comedowns.

Healthy diet, exercise, and sleep. Good luck.

its impossible to judge the quality of your stuff by looking at it....
class will most likely not be any fun, id expect it to be the opposite.

your other question is a really tough one....for harm reductions sake we'd have to say lay it of forever, but thats no real HR....sorry i cant tell, thats pv....

Got it Friday, did a bit Saturday, smoked pot drank went to bed. Sunday all say now smoking, been lacing most of my cigs with it, and its starting to get dirty so I'm going to just take the comedown.

Questions:
How bad will it be?
Generally speaking -- the longer/heavier the use, the worse it will be.

It's gonna feel like shit, one way or the other. Doesn't seem to last all that long (in retrospect anyway), but is unpleasant, and in cases of long binges involving large amounts -- nightmarishly hellish.

There's no other approach to a comedown, of course, but "just do it". A lot of it depends on your attitude... trying to escape, avoid, resist the comedown makes it worse, IME. "Enjoying the comedown for what it is" can be a unique approach.

Peace...

I would always sleep like an hour after my last line. That way I don't have any recollection of the horrid comedown, just night terrors and faintly remember screaming in my sleep or hearing somebody tell me about it.

I would always sleep like an hour after my last line.
I tend to sleep fairly soon as well, although it's short and with poor quality (background agitation & sweating in my sleep). IME, peevee comedowns primarily involve agitation and restlessness, which are the typical symptoms when your brain is left drained of dopamine. Sleep deprivation can add a whole slew of shit to the comedown, cuz you're now feeling what the peevee was covering up.

Last edited:
Generally speaking -- the longer/heavier the use, the worse it will be.

It's gonna feel like shit, one way or the other. Doesn't seem to last all that long (in retrospect anyway), but is unpleasant, and in cases of long binges involving large amounts -- nightmarishly hellish.

There's no other approach to a comedown, of course, but "just do it". A lot of it depends on your attitude... trying to escape, avoid, resist the comedown makes it worse, IME. "Enjoying the comedown for what it is" can be a unique approach.

Peace...

good post.

(having memories about waking up screaming, too....but theyre not yet "filed"....

good post.

(having memories about waking up screaming, too....but theyre not yet "filed"....

Just a P.S. on my above: Not only the longer/heavier use, the worse the comedown -- but also the longer and heavier the use, the worse the high will be as well.

There's definitely a point of major diminishing returns with peevee use, where longer use not only results in an increasingly crappy high, but increasingly crappy eventual comedown.

Obviously a comedown is not something to purposely put off... it's self-defeating as hell. Unfortunately perhaps, people don't usually put it off purposely, but because of the nature of MDPV, and end up doing silly/stupid shit like 6 days/nights straight smoking peevee. Maybe it's a good thing that it'll probably be banned... speaking for myself, I kinda like the idea of not having the option to do it. The high is really not worth the hassles, IMO.

Last edited:
My comedown isn't too bad : ) sucks dick at first tho. Thanks for all the help much appreciated

My comedown isn't too bad : ) sucks dick at first tho. Thanks for all the help much appreciated
It never happens quite like we think.

And for the simplest of reasons -- when you started this thread, you were asking what it was gonna be like, i.e. it hadn't happened yet.

Thus, it couldn't have been what you were thinking -- as the actuality, it had to happen differently than any anticipation.

And when you wrote the above, it had already happened -- and so the comedown is now a memory, a summed-up impression like "it wasn't too bad".

Thus, it couldn't have been what you were thinking -- as the actuality, it had to happen differently than any memory.

Life is what actually happens when we don't think about it, and it never happens as anticipated or remembered.

No comedown is a big deal if there's no anticipation and no clinging to memory -- even the worst horror-show comedown is simply a motion picture.

And I hear people pay to see those ;).

Peace...

Last edited:
i got 2 grams of MDPV once. the first few times i just did it once in the day and came down smoothly and i thought it was nice. but if you redose on that(especially multiple times) you wont even get the same euphoria as you did the first time. the comedown will be real brutal and you likely will not be able to sleep at all. that stuff is hardcore brutal and i can say i wouldnt touch it again, as i even threw away my stash halfway through it

is it any good?

I would venture a guess that 100% pure MDPV is not any good, because of all of the undesirable side effects, as well as skimpy and somewhat less than perfect effects profile.

Furthermore, asking "is this stuff any good?" is just as good as asking for a substance ID. We can't tell you anything about this. Try sending some stuff off to a lab, and get an analysis done, if it's worth it to you monetarily to do so.

MDPV is scary to me, a stimulant in the single digit milligram range. Just asking for OD's and three days without sleep.

I have found the drug (partly due to my lack of willpower) completely worthless to me. One night i snorted little ass bumps 2 or 3 times over 4-6 hours while studying for a midterm-- and I felt good, did good on the exam too. Came home and felt like the increased score wasn't worth the bodily punishment.

Also have IVd it time to time, scary stuff, ever put 5 mg in a spoon? insane

Personally with my few experiences with MDPV, i found the compulsive nature to be unprecedented. Re-dosing was very difficult to cease, and i normally have decent self control with other drugs/stimulants. It is best to only order mdpv in 100-200mg increments, since ifyou have grams lying around you're gonna be binging for weeks.

Personally with my few experiences with MDPV, i found the compulsive nature to be unprecedented. Re-dosing was very difficult to cease, and i normally have decent self control with other drugs/stimulants. It is best to only order mdpv in 100-200mg increments, since ifyou have grams lying around you're gonna be binging for weeks.

Why choose to use a drug which is so likely to cause fiending?

At least with heroin, maybe 2 out of 3 people can try it and not return to daily abuse, if not a greater portion of the whole population.

Well, like anything, MDPV had sounded very interesting, and promising to me before trying it. I am sure there are SOME who are able to dose with moderation, albeit very few. I only ordered it twice. The first time to try, the second time because a friend wanted to try it. I don't plan on ordering anymore anytime soon. With the dosage response curve so low, and 5mg doses, eyeballing is suicide. Overall it was very compulsive, with very little euphoria and large amounts of negative CNS activity. Vasoconstriction was wicked. MDPV is garbage in my opinion. There is absolutely no good use for it, even using it as a stimulant to get work done is futile at best.

I DID however recently place an order for Methylone, which seems to be a lot more gentler and more like MDMA.

Well, like anything, MDPV had sounded very interesting, and promising to me before trying it. I am sure there are SOME who are able to dose with moderation, albeit very few. I only ordered it twice. The first time to try, the second time because a friend wanted to try it. I don't plan on ordering anymore anytime soon. With the dosage response curve so low, and 5mg doses, eyeballing is suicide.
Peeps have been saying that since I first tried it back in late '03 or so, and fwiw I'm still alive and scale-less. Takes maybe two tries to estimate what 5mg of pure/lab grade MDPV looks like with decent accuracy, IMO. The first try will be too much, and the second will be driven to accuracy by the way the first try felt ;).

That said -- as always, "get a scale" where any RC is concerned (hell, they're useful where street drugs are concerned, as well).
MDPV is garbage in my opinion. There is absolutely no good use for it, even using it as a stimulant to get work done is futile at best.
I disagree -- IMO, MDPV would be the perfect stim where the need for obsessive/undistracted focus ('hyperfocusine') is paramount, such as for a med student cramming for final exams. Mental clarity/focus on the stuff can be incredible, if one can resist the urge to compulsive redosing. As a general stim for energy ("getting work done"), I agree -- it's about as far from "general purpose" as anything could ever get.

Moreover, those enjoying MDPV recreationally may be a niche/rare breed, but there are recreational aspects to it for sure. It isn't garbage, IMO, just niche as hell. Nearly pure dopamine reuptake inhibition is VERY much a learned attraction, recreationally speaking. You have to listen closely to MDPV and learn what it whispers to you in a subtle voice about what it has to offer -- unlike most stims, none of its pleasures are shouted, or even spoken aloud most of the time.

Last edited:
i dont understand the general 'wisdom' of "buy a scale or die". i have been eyeballing the stuff ever since i first got it and never overdosed. how hard is it to rail a small amount and work your way up?

If your substance always has the same density not too hard, and as long as you start small enough as well as it is often the first dose of a batch that will be your downfall.