• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine good cocaine vs bad cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellybundy011

Greenlighter
Ok on NYE I had some coke it was about 1inch long line and my whole skull was numb and i couldnt even feel the drip it felt like i was on E untill 20 min later when i needed another line. going in it burned a little ... now could this have been cut with a little meth ? cause of the burning...also the lockjaw was intense my jaw was sore for a week, also i had really bad post nasal drip for like 3 weeks from my nostril, comming down my eyes started burning.

now 2 months later i get some more from the same source i can taste the drip, my teeth gets numb but not my whole head and i dont get as high also the lockjaw is weak could this be coke with out meth ? it doesnt burn.

Unfortunately nobody can identify what you had, exactly. We can sit here an speculate until sunrise, and still not get anywhere. Without GC/MS testing, there is no way to know. Bluelight isn't here to identify mystery substances, unfortunately. You are new, so just a friendly reminder. Read the BLUA (bluelight user agreement), as well as the Other Drugs guidelines. [Located in my signature]. Because this is against the rules I am going to close it, sorry. Feel free to PM me though if you need to, and welcome to bluelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.