• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut vs Baclofen

ugh1979

Bluelighter
I've been using Phenibut once a week for the last 8 months and it's been great. I use it for it's anxiolytic effect and it's recreational quality.

However, when I go on holiday later this year it won't be something I can take with me seeing as it's a powder and I wouldn't want to take that through customs.

What I'm wondering though is how does Baclofen compare effect wise as seeing as it's in tablet form it may be a valid alternative? I've read reports from some people that it's great and others that it's awful. However Phenibut also get's mixed reports but seeing as I love Phenibut there is a reasonable chance Baclofen will be effective.

If it's not as recreational that is fine, as it's more it's anxiolytic effect I'm after as I'll be with relatives. I also need something to mix with alcohol as I hate drinking without drugs. Phenibut is a perfect bed fellow for alcohol IMO so hopefully Baclofen can be of use as well.

I didn't find baclofen at all effective as an anxiolytic, but it might be different for you.

baclofen is great IMO, i used to be scripted it before i switched to tizanadine (which a half of pill snorted fucks you up) so i prefer having the tizanadine.. but baclofen was fun while i had a low tolerance, one i needed over 100mg it got kinda annoying. But deffinately anxiolytic.

baclofen and alcohol will get extremely messy extremely quick so i would tread those waters with extreme caution. it's a total different class of drug than phenibut,

i find baclofen a reasonable anxiolytic.

Baclofen doesn't take away any of my anxiety, I guess your best bet would be to try it and see how it goes for you?

I use Phenibut and Baclofen frequently. I find Phenibut good for sleep and potentiating alcohol but not very good at combating anxiety, where as I find Baclofen a great motivational and anti-anxiety drug, it also increases my libido massivly. I agree that alcohol mixed with Baclofen does get messy quickly and it isn't as enjoyable as Phenibut and alcohol. I usually take between 70-100mg of Baclofen, I guess you could compare it to an all day version of gbl/ghb. It's definatly a lot more powerful than Phenibut.

You can buy phenibut in pill form in legit looking bottles.. shouldn't be a problem getting it through customs depending on the laws of the countries travelling from and to.

You can buy phenibut in pill form in legit looking bottles.. shouldn't be a problem getting it through customs depending on the laws of the countries travelling from and to.

Are you sure? The pre-packaged versions offered just appear to be full gelcaps in a bottle. So still very dodgy for taking through customs as any cap could be opened and refilled.

I use Phenibut and Baclofen frequently. I find Phenibut good for sleep and potentiating alcohol but not very good at combating anxiety, where as I find Baclofen a great motivational and anti-anxiety drug, it also increases my libido massivly. I agree that alcohol mixed with Baclofen does get messy quickly and it isn't as enjoyable as Phenibut and alcohol. I usually take between 70-100mg of Baclofen, I guess you could compare it to an all day version of gbl/ghb. It's definatly a lot more powerful than Phenibut.

Excellent. Just what I want to hear! Thanks. :)

Are you sure? The pre-packaged versions offered just appear to be full gelcaps in a bottle. So still very dodgy for taking through customs as any cap could be opened and refilled.

Yeah i meant gel-caps.. just don't take the plastic seal off..

I find Phenibut quicks in quicker than Baclofen. Use 1 g of Phenibut or 50 mg of Baclofen. Tried snorting Baclofen and I gave me nasty drip and coughing, snorting Phenibut the burn was bad.

just started taking phenibut and ive one baclofen just once. all i can really say is 1.5g of phenibut is much better than 50mg baclofen

^ 50mg is only a medium dose of the drug.. my pills were 20mg a piece so i had to go by 20s.. i ended up at my ideal dose being 100mg but i stopped quickly as w/ds were hell i had heard and i have been through benzo and opiate w/d and don't want any more experience with w/d's lol.

Baclofen can have nasty withdrawal. I find it comes on more slowly than Phenibut. It goes quiate well with Benzos such as Etizolam.

I'm scripted Baclo for back spasms...never tried Phenibut but given some Baclo to mates to help them taper of Phenibut successfully.

Don't find Baclofen anything special....it's good for boosting Opiates/Benzos and helped me taper of Benzos before.

Sometimes it feels like you're at the tail end of GBL (not at the high stage though, the shitty stage) It can be anxiolytic but very unpredictable IMO.

My DHC warning leaflet specifically states to be careful using with Baclofen! It's meant to boost if taken a few hours before but again unpredictable.