• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Please welcome our new OD moderators....

dokomo

Ex-Bluelighter
Amapola and BrokedownPalace!!

Thanks to everyone who applied! We received some great applications, and we're confident these guys will make excellent additions to the Other Drugs team!!

Everyone give 'em a proper OD welcome :D

I'm surprised the whole "OUT OF SPITE!" application angle worked so well ;)

Thanks to the selection committee for their faith in me and I look forward to waving my mod stick around helping the forum stay streamlined.

For those who applied and didn't get it may I suggest an animated avatar next time. Really helps you stand out above the crowd.

In all seriousness though I am quite honoured and all I can possibly say is I will try to do my best. Everyone who posts in Other Drugs and on Bluelight is part of our community, and everyone in our community is a part of the team working together to make it the best it can be.[/sappyness]

I'll be watching...

I demand a recount. I voted for HDoubleODeezy. I do NOT accept these results.

In all seriousness, I'm very excited to be working with both of these guys and I think they'll both be truly excellent additions around here.

Congrats to you both and thank you to all who applied! It was seriously a tough decision and please keep applying in the future - most of us applied multiple times before being selected.

lets all get some drugs and blowjobs for our new mods!!!

cool, more new blood to order around.

congratulations guys, looking forward to this.

Grats guys, good luck!

For those who applied and didn't get it may I suggest an animated avatar next time. Really helps you stand out above the crowd.

Certainly wouldn't explain why cane became a mod. ;)

I've already encountered brokedownpalace haha, my thread got closed before I could tell him there were no hard feelings and I got where he was coming from, then I tried to send him a PM and apparently I haven't earned that right yet. these are sure some strict forums, but the information is great so obviously you guys are doing something right. congrats to the new mods

I've already encountered brokedownpalace haha, my thread got closed before I could tell him there were no hard feelings and I got where he was coming from, then I tried to send him a PM and apparently I haven't earned that right yet. these are sure some strict forums, but the information is great so obviously you guys are doing something right. congrats to the new mods

Now that he's a moderator you can PM him even if you're not a Bluelighter yet :)

Well this was certainly a nice surprise to wake up to. =D

Now time to put down the MDPV and get some sleep so I can land back on the plane of reality and a get a grasp of what's going on.

I am truly honored y'all selected me, and will no doubt do my best to uphold the integrity of the site and promptly delete any noobs who get on my bad side =D swiEric you're first. j/k <3

Sometimes I come off a little harsh, but purely because I feel like it is needed on occasion to get my point across. All I want to do is prevent the younginzz from making the same mistakes I, and many others have most definitely made.

Thanks everybody, I am seriously excited about this %) Congrats to Amapola as well, and thanks Mod team for putting your trust in me. I won't let y'all down.

Now time to un-scatter thy brain, and I will be sure to properly get acquainted with the ways of the moderator later on today.

Thanks again everybody 8o

Certainly wouldn't explain why cane became a mod. ;)

Chomsky's IDEAS are what animate him - he doesn't need flash because he has substance :D

I want to reiterate that this was a VERY tough decision this time around. We got far fewer apps than in the past but every one of them was from quality posters so we really had a hard time deciding! If you applied and were not selected, don't be discouraged from doing so in the future because that shows dedication and will go a long way. I applied 3x before I was selected and I know many of the past and present OD staff applied multiple times.

Last edited:
I want to reiterate that this was a VERY tough decision this time around. We got far fewer apps than in the past but every one of them was from quality posters so we really had a hard time deciding! If you applied and were not selected, don't be discouraged from doing so in the future because that shows dedication and will go a long way. I applied 3x before I was selected and I know many of the past and present OD staff applied multiple times.

^^Absolutely, I'd like to echo what cane is saying. The applications were very competitive this time around, and I had to apply multiple times as well before being selected. Don't let not being selected this round discourage any of you!