Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is "Hammer"?

ChEmIcaL_NiGhT

Bluelighter
I recently read a post somewhere where someone was saying there was "hammer in pills" (hahah yeah what ever) .. Well im not wondering whether there is some $500 a gram drug in pills (economics people!), Im just wondering what the hell "hammer" is?
Never heard of it before.. And people with there stupid street names confuse me.
Anyone?
Chem.

Dunno... heroin maybe? Just a guess cos they both start with H...
And yeah, I agree - sometimes it shits me when people use drug slang... some things are obvious but others are just obscure. I vaguely remember PhreeX going off his nut at someone for using bullshit drug slang in Other Drugs about a year ago - it was quite funny, and if I can find it I'll post it... :)

really? geez i'd never heard it before that thread
weird

Hammer is so heroin, you can hear smakies on the train crap on about 'when are we going to score the hammer, how much is the hammer, why haven't we got the hammer, etc'
I think it's primarily a syd thing, but is in melb as well.
Have you heard the term 'snitchies', apparently if some dude(delar) says snitchies to ya and you say it back then you want H. Ghey!

heroin in pills,not likely.acording to previous reports in drug disscusssion,if taken orally the pill would have to be as big as a horse tablet to have any effect.check it outin the search.