• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

hands up, heads up hoo's in for the big give us H on the NHS/ health board campaign?

pinkpapaver

Bluelighter
charlie clean is right, im not ashamed, :D cmon, who works with fuckers who brag so much about there exploits on the lager and shots? :p the people ya work with who go on about cant wait to get home an open a bottle of wine, and your there thinkin, wish it was so easy s poppin to the off licence, 8) i gotta phone someone, let them take the piss with their time keeping, and hope they aint takin the piss with what the're gonna sell me 8o

cmon people, lifes to short to be waitin for dealers, countin pennies for the next bag of bash, smokin or diggin bash. :!

we got nothing to be ashamed of at all!! %)

if youre right, and you believe

There's an inner thing in every man,
Do you know this thing my friend?
> It has withstood the blows of a million years,
And will do so to the end.

It was born when time did not exist,
And it grew up out of life,
It cut down evil's strangling vines,
Like a slashing searing knife.

It lit fires when fires were not,
And burnt the mind of man,
Tempering leandened hearts to steel,
From the time that time began.

It wept by the waters of Babylon,
And when all men were a loss,
It screeched in writhing agony,
And it hung bleeding from the Cross.

It died in Rome by lion and sword,
And in defiant cruel array,
When the deathly word was 'Spartacus'
Along the Appian Way.

It marched with Wat the Tyler's poor,
And frightened lord and king,
And it was emblazoned in their deathly stare,
As e'er a living thing.

It smiled in holy innocence,
Before conquistadors of old,
So meek and tame and unaware,
Of the deathly power of gold.

It burst forth through pitiful Paris streets,
And stormed the old Bastille,
And marched upon the serpent's head,
And crushed it 'neath its heel.

It died in blood on Buffalo Plains,
And starved by moons of rain,
Its heart was buried at Wounded Knee,
But it will come to rise again.

It screamed aloud by Kerry lakes,
As it was knelt upon the ground,
And it died in great defiance,
As they coldly shot it down.

It is found in every light of hope,
It knows no bounds nor space
It has risen in red and black and white,
It is there in every race.

It lies in the hearts of heroes dead,
It screams in tyrants' eyes,
It has reached the peak of mountains high,
It comes searing 'cross the skies.

It lights the dark of this prison cell,
It thunders forth its might,
It is 'the undauntable thought', my friend,
The thought that says 'I'm right!'

its by Bobby Sands, so no one thinks im a plagerisin,

also, i am not being in anyway disrespectful, because the cause of civil rights of people without homes and jobs or voices is a bigger cause than this, ok?

Last edited:
Yeah yeah yeah. Tell it like it is, PP.

Powerful poem. Bobby Sands wasn't an educated man. I think he left school at 15. But he had a rare emotional intelligence. He felt the burning. It takes a particular conviction and a strength beyond my ken to starve yourself death. And T.S. Eliot never had to write on cigarette papers and strips of bogroll that could be folded up and smuggled out of the Kesh in a manner familiar to drug prisoners.

About the same time he won the Fermanagh by-election during his hunger strike. Tony Negri, alleged Red Brigades chief, won a seat in the Italian Parliament. No prize for guessing which government followed the will of the people and freed their elected representative. R.I.P. Or, as Loyalist graffiti later promised, "We'll never forget you, Jimmy Sands". Ulster humour.

Owing to circumstances beyond my control, i was forced into a tedious study of the history of UK drug treatment, present day agencies and structures and how things really work. Whoooee, purty scary. By all means, follow my example if you've the time. If not, take old Chas' word for it - it's a con.

Giving legal heroin to heroin addicts makes an obvious sense, but everyone's been confused into missing the obvious. There's a 300,000 strong elephant in the waiting room but you see a naked Emperor in magnificent robes 'curing' you all.

How'd that happen?

'Voluntary sector' entrepreneurs, who now control 80% of UK treatment provision hire corporate PR men and model agencies to write and pose fantasy tales of dynamic solutions for the glossy brochures. Incredibly, nobody checks if the claims of 'success' are perhaps a tad lacking in substance.

You'll hear plenty of reasons to deny you legal heroin - investigate, and you'll find every single one is either a lie or dependent on a suspect morality. It'll make you wonder about the rest of what you're told. Sure enough, dig deep enough and you'll find that's all crap too.

Once their interest is attracted, some MPs and the great and the good may wonder for themselves whether the £250,000,000 of taxpayers money that goes to Drug Treatment annually is value for money. Whether indeed it really helps anyone except those who trouser it. It doesn't, as you'll find out if you dig deep enough beneath the fudged statistics, cosmetic sentimentality and the shallow, fear-based arguments. Corporate presentation skills can't obscure any more what's blindingly clear to anyone who's had hand first hand experience - this kind of Drug Treatment does not work.

But the only people who can point them in the right direction are those who, up to now, have suffered in uncomprehending silence. It doesn't have to be this way. It shouldn't be this way. Unless we're happy to stay the sucker. we've all got to learn how to express ourselves, and to give a fuck. Now, when you're running yourself ragged to buy bash, is as good time as any.

Sign up now and join Pink's parade. A lot of powerful people are inclined to think heroin prescribing makes sense. But they're concerned for popular support. Remember your saying nothing means you're being reported as 'very happy' with your present arrangements. Are you? If you're not, correct the mistake now. There are a lot of mistakes. It's ripe for change. And it's up to you, degraded addicts of the UK, to break free of chains you neither deserve not need to carry much longer.

Last edited:
Giving legal heroin to heroin addicts makes an obvious sense, but everyone's been confused into missing the obvious. There's a 300,000 strong elephant in the waiting room but you see a naked Emperor in magnificent robes 'curing' you all.

How'd that happen?

I get frustrated too at people who are seemingly incapable of taking responsibility for their own thoughts and lives. But, playing the liberal, we don't live in a vacuum. The message of the dominant idea is strong, long, loud, powerful and fucking everywhere. It takes some mental strength not to feel like a cunt for being a druggie. If you read through this board you'll find hundreds, nay thousands, of BL'ers who tell tales of reviling their drug use. It takes strength to know you're right when everything in life tells you you're wrong.

It's hard to shout it from the rooftops. On Mondays at work, when everyone is recounting their tales of weekend alcohol and vomit, there are very few druggies dare mention their pills and their hugging. Not me. We're all culpable.

Once their interest is attracted, some MPs and the great and the good may wonder for themselves whether the £250,000,000 of taxpayers money that goes to Drug Treatment annually is value for money. Whether indeed it really helps anyone except those who trouser it. It doesn't, as you'll find out if you dig deep enough beneath the fudged statistics, cosmetic sentimentality and the shallow, fear-based arguments. Corporate presentation skills can't obscure any more what's blindingly clear to anyone who's had hand first hand experience - this kind of Drug Treatment does not work.

It's not meant to 'work' how you mean it. They don't give a toss about sick junkies. Not even canon fodder level. It works politically. It serves interests. The service is the messenger for the politics. The business is a nice sideline to the economy. And the politics are bigger than any amount of sick junkies.

I'm sure you know this really.

I still think the answer lies somewhere in setting fire to things. ;) Just not sure how. Hobhead seems to like a bit of arson. Let's talk to him.

<3

EDIT And btw - references to Bobby Sands and Lenny Bruce have greatly improved BL of late. Thank you both for coming.

Last edited:
This has to be quick, and i'll be back later, @ PP, you know me, im up for it, we will be ingnored if we dont do something..& NOW!!!
nice post charlie, the fecking jesus one..i got all my fellow addict friends to take a look at it..& put my two pence worth in..lets go...!

It's not meant to 'work' how you mean it. They don't give a toss about sick junkies. Not even canon fodder level. It works politically. It serves interests. The service is the messenger for the politics. The business is a nice sideline to the economy. And the politics are bigger than any amount of sick junkies.

I'm sure you know this really.

I still think the answer lies somewhere in setting fire to things. ;) Just not sure how. Hobhead seems to like a bit of arson. Let's talk to him.

<3

EDIT And btw - references to Bobby Sands and Lenny Bruce have greatly improved BL of late. Thank you both for coming.

Why thankyou for being here to come to.

Got a feeling there'll be plenty young hotheads and maybe even young hopheads burning and a-looting come the summer and the welfare reforms. Maybe I'm just an old conservative at heart, but I'd like to give peace a chance first. And I'll batter any hooligan who burns down my parmacy to death with my zimmer frame.

It is rather a self-reinforcing progression. Addict feels bad, insensitive peop tell him he's right to feel bad, addict feels worse. It's often easiest to agree, to blame 'the drugs' and think you'll be 'clean' if you're drug-abstinent. Another £48K for the rehab owners - even tho a higher percentage kick for pennies in my back room.

The whole point - the flaw in the con, if you like - is that all these millions are taxpayers money. The fabled Joe Public is told it's to help with the drug problem. It hasn't much, as Joe sees every day. But he can blame the junkies. Nobody tells him any different. This, sentient drug users may do now. If they can be bothered.

Has no-one noticed how we've been divided and conquered since Thatcher? There's no Sunday afternoon in the piazza as in Mediterranean lands, where peops from every walk meet and talk. Here, the middle classes learn to fear and despise the working, now underclass - 'sexually irresponsible, illiterate welfare scroungers' - and the rich increasingly live in gated communites and drive from door to door. If you live in a council estate, you don't know too many who don't. The high walls around 'private properties' may soon be matched by walls around the ghetto.

I think it's called alienation. There's a theory of addiction that it's the culmination of a dislocation of populatons since the industrial revolution. I'm a displaced person, sorta. Nobody seems to know where they belong anymore and 'drugs' is just a sensitive's reaction to his plight.

So, there you go, you're not garbage, you're sensitives needing somewhere to belong. Tell 'em that and expect a whopping great smack script the next day. Or you'll be displaced some more. Take a chance, we're all losers here, as a railwaymam once advised when I asked which train was mine.

All drugs should, of course, be legal. But heroin scripts would always be top of my list cos there is not one single sane argument to say otherwise.

Cos it causes zero harm to the patient and brings maximum benefit to both the patient and wider society.

Because it's cheaper to pay a few pennies a day for some junky's diamorph script than get mugged and/or burgled (and the other joys of acquisitive crime). Amongst less brass tacks reasons. Because we are supposed to be a humane society. Why should I pay for some cunt's cancer treatment? Cos it's the right thing to do and benefits wider society too.

Then I humbly submit you have precious little concept of what addiction means and even less about the circumstances that tend to surround it ;)

Okay. More obvious example. Eating disorders and addictions are both classified as mental health problems. Both have "obvious" solutions - for one you either just need to eat more or less, for the other just take less. Cos it really is that easy. So scrap all anorexia and bulimia treatment too, yeah? And depression too while yer at it. Just fuckin' cheer up ya miserable fucks. Simplez. As they say :)

Wasn't the diamorphine supply affected by the afghan war and uk production couldn't keep up?

^ Not as far as I know. Opium production went up after the war. Mainly on the black market admittedly. But if that's what the UK/US support that's what they get. Patients shouldn't have to suffer due to government hypocrisy.

Ah but you don't choose to be depressed, I know been there done that lol and eating disordered yes mental health issues too.

I for one have been in bad places, self inflicted and not, but still don't understand why we should all pay for other people addiction, maybe I don't know jack shit and have had a more privileged life and should be more understanding but I have seen first hand people on a down ward spiral that have fuck all to get fucked up about other that getting fucked up and have fallen into that path! but hey have known others that it seemed that would go down that path... you know what not sure a public forum is really for this discussion<3

You don't choose to become addicted was kinda the point I was making. You are missing the fact that it is a mental disorder rather than a conscious decision in a big way. Just as most did with depression and eating disorders and so on up until relatively recent times. But at risk of getting too deeply into "Oh yes no else knows anything" territory... walk a mile in an addict's shoes and say the same thing... ;)<3

^ Also on dodgy ground at the moment it seems...

Blue: Fortunately BL is free to all without prescription (internet access permitting). Sadly opiates are not free to all so they are hideously expensive, ruin lives and blight wider society. Both are brutally addictive... but one has slightly more (totally unnecessary) issues associated with it unfortunately. :\

I deleted my posts cause i was being argumentative/goading and that's not what here is all about! Yes I had an opinion, but although not ashamed of it would rather let it rest.

Last edited:
u poor silly fu(k wits .i#m so bord i#m on blue light, i hate the Verve but they right drugs dont work... i got bags ,wraps,pans,pills,and i should be in hot country clean. i thinmk ill drink some meth meth smoke aome k sniff some k eat some roche blues n keep keepin on

u poor silly fu(k wits .i#m so bord i#m on blue light, i hate the Verve but they right drugs dont work... i got bags ,wraps,pans,pills,and i should be in hot country clean. i thinmk ill drink some meth meth smoke aome k sniff some k eat some roche blues n keep keepin on

you not got someone to rob?

I think another reason for doing this is that most patients who are scripted Methadone still use on top. So with them using a prescription of pue Heroin that does practically no harm to them - in comparison to both just using street gear and using that gear ontop of the juice - you're allowing those who are completely shunned by society due to their addiction to get back into it, the government (and therefore you) also save money by not making / buying and using Methadone, you create a situation where those users that do steal to feed their habit not having to do so and then these people can get back into work or education or both..

And most importantly to have a normal life.