Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

yet another 5-htp question.....sorry:)

harraser

Bluelighter
I saw in here a little while ago that there was a brand of 5-htp with valerian in it and it was to be avoided coz it made your roll drowzy but when I looked for it I couldnt find it so if anyone could fill me in on what brand it is Id really appreciate it. thanks :)

"life enhancement sleep tight" contains 5htp and valerian (amongst other things) and is available from iherb. Generally you'll only find valerian and 5htp in products specifically marketed as sleep aids.

Well if you were to purchase these particular ones containing valerian, i would only use them for post loading... not preloading. So then you will have a smoother comdown and be able to sleep.

Don't buy from iherb :)
They've been targeted by customs as requiring a valuation inspection for every parcel brought into AUS. Which translates into a lovely $100+ bill being delivered about a week after your package from iherb.
If you still wanna purchase from iherb, make sure you have correspondence with them about using a different delivery method.

Where is a good place to order them from, and which ones are the best!.. their are so many to choose from.
Cheers

The 5-HTP I use contains 50mg 5-htp and 50mg of Valerian root (as well as other stuff: 5mg - Niacinamide, Vitamin B6, Magnesium).
I do only use it for postloading, but I just thought I should check that it's safe and stuff...I hope is it? :/
I did a search on ecstasy discussion and found one positive opinion and one negative opinion, and didn't even find any mention of it in health. Can anyone shed any further light?