Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

zoloft and e

happy_raver_mish

Bluelighter
I read on another post on bluelight that if you dump zoloft before pills it can increase the peak, but this a load of shit, it has the reverse effect. after dumping 100mg of zoloft, my friend dumped 4 pills, including 2 blue MTV my friend still felt nothing and was straight the entire night

It is well known that any SSRI taken before MD** will cancel the effects. Very well known in fact

i have a friend who used to be on zoloft as an anti deppressant.
this friend of mine when she took pills for the first time (while still on the zoloft) found that she would get a coming up feeling and then zip
so she ended up taking a lot of the original HQ's that night, i think it was 4 HQs and something else in about four hours

I have never taken Zoloft, but I think common sense should prevail.... If you are on prescription medication like an anti-depressant...... rolling is NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!

Zoloft is pretty much the same as prozac. An ssri. It will stop you from rolling all together.. It is good as a post load though. Taking anti depressents to increase your roll is just plain stupid.. If your friend heard something else, and accidently took an maoi anti depresent.. They could now be dead.
Don't be stupid.
Chem

It won't neccesairly stop the roll altogether but it will generally decrease the effects.
I have had experience with a person being on Zoloft for over 6 months and they are still able to roll on the weekend.
(Dose 100mg a day).
EDIT:
Just a side note, if your on SSRI's it generally means you suffer from depression and taking MDxx probably won't be a positive step in the direction of your treatment.
[ 02 April 2002: Message edited by: ruski ]

ruski: do you think they got the full experience (with the empathic effects)? Because people on SSRI's will often report a speedy experience from MDMA, but generally people find the empathic effects are blocked.

Perhaps the original poster was confused about SSRI's effects on MDMA.
Usually SSRI then MDMA often leads to reduced or completely negated MDMA effects. What they might have read in a post on Bluelight was that using MDMA and then SSRI is said to protect from neurotoxicity.
BigTrancer :)