• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your nastiest tasting and or smelling drugs (also pills)

DXM powder tastes pretty bitter and gross. Of course, that's nothing compared to the cough syrup, which is the most common method of imbibing it... but I'm not sure if that counts, since that's all the extra shit in the syrup, and not the DXM itself.

Also, valerian extract pills smell GROSS. Like... fungus... cheese... foot... smegma... nastiness.

The best in my experience: Klonopin.

The absolute worst? Guifenesin. Add DXM to that and it tastes worst then the smell of dog crap.

DXM freebase is the worst smelling/tasting drug on the planet! The original Suboxone tasted really bad. I used to love taste/smell of MDPV. But in my opinion the best smelling drug is by far opium with good marijuana a close second.

Xanax is probably the nastiest pharm I have chewed and I have chewed a lot, but it is really really foul.
I literally LOVE chewing opiod pharms. They taste awesome to me nowadays.

But the worst...and most horrid smelling/tasting/make you fucking VOMIT drug of all....and i think everyone forgets this one....is...

KRATOM. *BLLLLLLLLAAAAARRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFF*

FUUUUUUUUUCK KRATOM POWDER. I have a pretty high tolerance for taste induced nausea, but dear God....Kratom is terrible as fuck. Sure you can get the caps/extracts, but if you have ever had kratom leaves or powder, get ready to projectile vomit. Nothing but bad memories with kratom. It has moderate recreational value and the amount you have to eat just isnt worth it.

I agree about Xanax tasting almost indescribably awful...took awhile for that taste to get out of my mouth, never again (worked well for the panic attack, though)

Soma that comes from India. I've tried 3 different brands and they all stink to high heavens but definitely do the job so I guess it doesn't bother me too much :)

phenethylamine like 25I or dob.....these blotter are super intensly bitter........... dirty acid is bitter but its ok this is like most bitter thing in whole universe its so bitter and chemical synthethic poison flavored it makes me trow up

Agree with worst foul smelling antibiotics, mine being Keflex or cephalexin.
Best tasting drug = crack

Moving this to Drug Culture

As far as good tasting drugs go, I can't think of any other than the "drips" from various drugs. Adderall is probably the best one, it tastes sweet like candy. Good cocaine has a nice drip too. Hell I even like the completely disgusting chemical taste of insufflated methamphetamine. I love the taste of hash too.

I really like the taste of smoked DMT, really sweet, kinda cold, metallic taste.

Meth smells sooo bad imo. A mate was into it for a bit, no joke, I could smell it when he was at my front door (before i'd let him in!)

ayahuasca, made with MH and syrian rue, worst taste EVER! and then you puke and get to taste it all over again on the way out.

The gross orange tast of subs... yuk :)
I love the smell of opanas (lol) kinda like laundry detergent.

Worst tasting? NBOMe blotters have a vileness like nothing else. Mushrooms taste worse then dirt. DOC has a pretty foul taste, but since the needed dose is so small & it hits slower I'll keep subbing it instead of parachuting.

MDA parachute opened a little before I swallowed once, that was atrocious. Wine, especially red, I literally cannot stand. Even the smell makes me mildly sick. Any cough syrup too, don't think I could bear the taste of medicinal doses even at this point.

As for worst smelling, DMT & DPT. Yet I actually don't mind smoking them, and my lungs have adapted to smoked (vaped) tryptamines quite well. I choke more just smoking fat bowls of weed then blasting off oddly enough!

Best taste would be any hash or hash oil, as well as quality beer. Best smelling, any cannabis. Some that aren't as bad as their reputations, kratom, I can straight up chug kratom tea (THE way to prepare it) at this point, not a great taste but not bad. Poppy seed tea does in fact taste awful, but it's not nearly as bad as often made out to be.

Oh yeah, lastly, the worst tasting of all, morning glory seeds! Haven't done them in like 2 years but the thought of that taste, which I'll remember forever, is enough to make me shudder.

Last edited:
^morning glory seeds taste rather good imo.

Worst smelling : kirkland calcium tablets
Worst tasting : kirkland multivitamins.

Yea Alprazolam is fuckin terrible taste wise. DXM containing products are usually pretty bad except for Delsym. I've had some liquid meth which had the strongest, most bitter chemical taste imaginable.

Klonopins taste really good, especially letting them sit under your tongue. A fat rip of some good crystal meth has a nice, unique taste to me. I also like the vinegar smell of black tar heroin.

Smoking nn-DMT. Damn foul florally chemical taste leaving the worst after taste. I HAVE to brush and mouthwash my teeth after each session.