Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

taking other drugs in between pills

Antox

Bluelighter
I have been pilling every weekend for the last month. always on saturday night, with a proper preload, no food and no alcohol, pot or other drugs, maybe just a little meth-am before the pill kicks in to help it along. I have not felt a reduction in the intensity or duration of my pills yet, Pill's hit me hard, and for a long time. Friends of mine who are approx the same build, but have been pilling longer and more often don't get anywhere near the buz I do. but to prevent my body building a tollerance, I am planning to take a couple of weekends off. My question is: will speed, acid or any other drugs taken in my "off" time, affect my body's ability to tollerate MDMA? That is... I want to have a little meth this weekend, but wont if it will keep my tollerances up. Should I go full clean, no drugs at all? Or is a little speed or acid ok between pills? (a little speed means one or two lines, less than a point)

Originally posted by Antox:
[QB]I have been pilling every weekend for the last month. [QB]
not good @ all... For starters take a brake as u said u were going to. ull enjoy it much more next time u take a pill, and your brain will thank your for it as well.
Lsd or Meth wont affect your tolerance to MDMA since they work with different part of the brain. ie: Meth - Dopameine(cant spell).
Edit - I think if u do a search this has been coverd, i rember reading a similar post froma few months back.
[ 21 March 2002: Message edited by: the_man ]

Personally i'd have a couple of weeks, say mmm 2 or 3 off and take a rest from given your noggin a flogging, and make the experiences more profound after having a rest, there the HM thing said! But if ya lovin the drugs too much, maximum warp set to acid munching, that's what i'd do if i was having a naughty binge month, although some people seem to think the LSD is sertonergic, ie has an effect on your serotonin, and by the sounds of it you must come to the end of yours, sooner or later, so it mightn't be a good idea. Anyway don't listen to me i'm a drug user ;)

I had planned to take some time off as mentioned, but by most people's standards, is every weekend REALLY excessive? most of the crew I run with are hitting pills at least twice a week. I thought I was good keeping it down to one night on weekends, my job is quite intense and very technically orientated, and I have been actually monitoring the quality of my work to see if it is deteriorating at all, I feel it hasn't. If I pill saturday night, I get hell-wasted, but by sunday night I feel absolutely 100%, monday it's like: what pill? then during the week, I notice no ill effects. when the next weekend rolls around 7 days later, I feel completely recovered, like last weekend was ages ago- If that makes sense. Is this the norm? or do people notice scattered effects and depression for a couple of days?

Antox: Yes by a HM person's standards, pilling every weekend is EXCESSIVE. You (fortunately) are still in the 'honeymoon' stage. This is when each pill feels like magic but everyone has a different time frame for this and when it ends, it ends with a bang. The pills just do not seem the same anymore at all. A lot of people have reported months (years?) of taking breaks before coming near where the originally honeymoon period felt like. Do you want to lose the magic? (And this is most probably your brain saying 'hey, youve fucked me up now, so Im paying you back').
I used to pill every weekend, every pill felt great. Found Bluelight, actually read what happens/can happen if you pill too much. Now in the past 6 months, I have rolled maybe 3 or 4 times and every time is still nice.
*EDIT* And like twice in the past 4 months.. :) *EDIT*
I have also found my general feeling (during week/not pilling time) to be a LOT happier and finding normal life to be VERY enjoyable..
take care and hoping you don't lose the honeymoon period.. :)
[ 22 March 2002: Message edited by: wazza ]

What wazza said. You sound like one of the lucky ones who doesn't get a come down, but that doesn't mean that weekly e isn't starting to do damage. You said your friends don't get much of a buzz - that will be you soon, such is the nature of MDMA tolerance. Moderate use will help minimise tolerance. Two weeks is the minimum suggested gap, but the longer the better.