Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So what is it folks?

Which one do you choose Mr. Tabernacle?
Corr this meth tastes wikid man!
(pity it'll make me dead, and that's not even the worst side effect or so i've been told! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA snipers kill the people responsible for this, please! :)

Ooo let's make a website and put up lots of scary pictures so that everyone gets scared and doesn't want to use meth incase they end up looking like a skeleton...
Too late for me...

openning page.... first paragraph.."what is meth"
Like cocaine, it is a powerful "upper" that produces alertness, and elation, along with a variety of adverse reactions. The effects of methamphetamine, however, are much longer lasting then the effects of cocaine, yet the cost is much the same.
[ 20 March 2002: Message edited by: eddi spgeddi ]

Love those blue barrels/domes. After having a couple of lines of coke with my miss's. Popped half and within 30 mins I was fuct.
Has anyone had coke sprinkled on their knob? And then been sucked off? I recommend this! It is the best feeling expecially after poppin one of those dome and a few lines of charlie.

Be careful... they are on to us!
Detecting a meth user:
Under the influence of the drug, users often become agitated and feel "wired." Their behavior becomes unpredictable. They may be friendly and calm one moment, angry and terrified the next.
Also those drunk guys at the pub must be "wired".

You guys should check out the "what to do if you think your drink has been spiked" pamphlets in Perf :) They rock!! Apparently if someone's slipped a rhoey in your drink the effects are pretty much the same as if your pissed! Fuck man... I think that someone is stalking me, everytime I have more than a few drinks at the pub, I feel like that! Someone must be slipping me rhoeys where ever I go!

Case Stories from Moonstruck... tell me these people didn't have pre-existing mental problems prior to drugs...
http://www.moonstruck.net.au/case.html
I've been clean for over seven months now, but I used to abuse all kinds of drugs and alcohol. I used to purposely O.D. on pain killers (and/or anti-depressants) and alcohol, it was a kind of game to me...to see how many I could take before I didn't wake up again.
I am 14 and all I can do is drugs! I get high like 5 times a week and sometimes more. I was just caught by my parents yesterday! I need drugs and sometimes I cry for hours because I have none, I can't even go one day without!
BigTrancer :)

I'm wondering whether marilyn Manson knows they're using his photo on the main page...
From lifeormeth.org, "Ann":
Married a man who cooked it. He forbid needles. So she would hide it by shooting up in her tear ducts or her clitoris Is that physically possible?
Even better, from the club drugs page on Ecstasy, at http://www.lifeormeth.org/club_drugs/index.html
Pills are sometimes put into straws
Sometimes stringed on candy necklaces
Heeheehee

The truth is, meth makes people feel good.
Meth Designer#1-Hey dude. Let's like make a drug that makes people feel good.
Meth Designer#2-Yeah.
Meth D#1-People will buy it and we'll be rich and shit.
Meth D#2-Yeah...hey dude. How do you design chemically design something?
That's what it's chemically designed to do.
It's also chemically designed to damage, enslave and kill people.
MethD#1-Hey dude. Let's like design this shit so it's like, 'whoa, dude, I'm like totally enslaved.'
MethD#2-Yeah.
MethD#1-and let's make it so like that it damages the guys who take it and shit.
Meth#2-man, like, Aren't we gonna take it as well?
Meth#1-Quit like hassaling me man. If people die from it, it will be like us giving them the finger.
Meth#2-Yeah.
Meth#1-And like, we will be like their mighty kings once we have enslaved them. I will rule the meth addicts with an iron fist. An Iron fist.
I'm not sure why the people who designed meth talk like stoners. They just do.

BUMP and a big HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*somebody should make a movie about those designer drug designers!*
Yes peakin tom has read too many coke hed manuals... say ho.. say ho... say ho! HO! Ho!

Meth labs regularly blow up in ordinary neighborhoods, damaging ordinary people who may not even know what meth is.
what constitutes an "ordinary neighbourhood?" maybe there are "meth neighbourgoods" somewhere on this planet where it is acceptable for meth labs to blow up, damaging "meth people" rather than "ordinary" people. who are of course innocent, as they don't know what meth is.
what a pisser.

choose life.choose a job. choose a career. choose a family. choose a fucking big television, choose washing
machines, cars, compact disk players and electrical tin openers........ Choose good health, low cholesterol and
dental insurance. choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. choose a starter home. choose your friends.
choose DIY and wondering who the fuck u are on sunday morning. choose sitting on the coach watching mind
numbing , spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. choose rotting away at the end of it
all, pishing your last in amiserable home nothing more than an embarassement to the selfish,fucked-up brats
you spawned to replace yourself. choose your future. choose life.
but why would i want to do a thing like that?
I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? there are no reasons.
[ 22 March 2002: Message edited by: anfalicious ]