• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Wild dagga

i heard smoking it resembles a weed high, i think its just another worthless "legal high" like wild lettuce.

then again i've never actually tried it.

Vaporize it, don't burn it... It's licorice tasting... relaxing, not blow out of the water type shit...

Yeah I've seen it in various sleepy time herbal mixtures as well as in bunk ass "legal smokes"

I think it jus tbelongs in the class of herbs that are mildly relaxing, such as chamomile, lemon balm, passion flower, etc... So you could make some tea out of it, and it might help you calm down, but I wouldn't count on getting high from it. I wouldn't imagine it would smoke nicely either. Maybe thats why vaporizing would be better. From any herb besides weed that I've tried smoking as a blend, they all tasted like ass.

Yeah I've seen it in various sleepy time herbal mixtures as well as in bunk ass "legal smokes"

I think it jus tbelongs in the class of herbs that are mildly relaxing, such as chamomile, lemon balm, passion flower, etc... So you could make some tea out of it, and it might help you calm down, but I wouldn't count on getting high from it. I wouldn't imagine it would smoke nicely either. Maybe thats why vaporizing would be better. From any herb besides weed that I've tried smoking as a blend, they all tasted like ass.

I suppose. From the erowid reports that I've read they all actually reported mild effects. They were there, however. I feel like if I psych myself up for it so much I'll just end up disappointed. I've been trying to get a hold of some offline for quite a while.

I was at a friend of mines house and he pulled out Wild Dagga and tol me me you can get high off it/ I just laughed at him and called bullshit. He talked me into to trying it. At first I didnt feel anything but after a few hits to my surprise it worked. I wasnt the same high as smoking weed but it fucked me up pretty good. I cant describe the high it was very good though I definetly felt fucked. I dont think I will ever try it again because it was really really harsh to smoke but from wht my friend said theres only a certain part of it you can smoke. I guess the closest think I can describe it to is a benzo high but more intense and you get slight hallucinations..

I was at a friend of mines house and he pulled out Wild Dagga and tol me me you can get high off it/ I just laughed at him and called bullshit. He talked me into to trying it. At first I didnt feel anything but after a few hits to my surprise it worked. I wasnt the same high as smoking weed but it fucked me up pretty good. I cant describe the high it was very good though I definetly felt fucked. I dont think I will ever try it again because it was really really harsh to smoke but from wht my friend said theres only a certain part of it you can smoke. I guess the closest think I can describe it to is a benzo high but more intense and you get slight hallucinations..

Wow. That's pretty different from most of the things I've heard. The flowers are the only part of the plant that work. How harsh could this smoke have been? Did you get a sore throat afterward? Definitely not worth it if it's a pain to smoke. I think a bong would help cool the hit down.

Anybody else? Hate bumping threads, but I really want to know if this is worth blowing money and time on. With the amount of smokeable plants that actually give effects being so low, I really wanna mix it up a bit.

I was never able to make it do jack shit, tried several batches, both extract and bulk material. I'm generally fairly sensitive to drugs as well.

I smoke this when I can't smoke ganja and it gives a mild relaxing high. Ofcourse it doesn't compare to strong Sativa strains but it is definatly psychoactive, a very cheap and legal high. :)

Just make sure you smoke the red/orange flowers only, also mixing with tobacco can help with the taste, but TBH the taste is fine when you use good quality flowers (they should feel very soft and shouldn't be able to be crushed). Great little herb IMHO. :)

-- Peace o/

why buy it whn it grows in peoples gardens
Not here, it definitely doesn't.
I smoke this when I can't smoke ganja and it gives a mild relaxing high. Ofcourse it doesn't compare to strong Sativa strains but it is definatly psychoactive, a very cheap and legal high. :)

Just make sure you smoke the red/orange flowers only, also mixing with tobacco can help with the taste, but TBH the taste is fine when you use good quality flowers (they should feel very soft and shouldn't be able to be crushed). Great little herb IMHO. :)

-- Peace o/

What type of buzz would you consider it to be? Duration?

I wonder if Leonurine is water soluble. This might have an impact on whether or not it doesn't work as well in a bong vs a joint.

Its really good when combined with weed. you could smoke a j of about 0.1g weed, 0.3g dagga (about 4 or 5 flowers), and some damiana and passionflower to fill the rest and you will get a very nice almost trippy high that lasts for a few hours. The high is probably even better than a weed high, but it is definately different. This is very good to conserve your weed and save money cause the dagga, damiana, and passionflower can be found online for only $5 and ounce

And alone, a dagga high lasts only about 30 mins depending on how much you smoke.
Also, if you smoke more later, it wont really get you high. I guess your tolerance just shoots up for a few hours after you smoke it so its only effective to smoke like once a day. But this could be different for different people

Oh yeah, and the smoke is pretty harsh, but not too bad. Dont even try to smoke the leaves or really anything thats green, that will make a very harsh bad tasting smoke and wont get you high.
Personally, i think the smoke doesnt taste to bad, but it is kind of hard on the lungs if you smoke it too often (like 5 days in a row)