Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

smoke it or snort it?

yeeya

Bluelighter
My wife and I have recently been doing a bit of speed to start the night off, we've tried snorting normal speed (bought by the gram) and smoking pure speed (bought by the point or tenth of a gram). I personally prefer smoking, mainly because I can't stand the post nasal drip after snorting, my wife prefers snorting. I understand that normal speed is easier to handle and and quantify doses, but smoking is definitely more pleasurable. Both seem to give similar rush, value for money and quality variation.
Any comments out there as to which is either the safest, cost effective etc..
R E S P E C

If you get decent quality meth, smoking is probably more cost effective, but is also more addictive due to the higher high and shorter duration. Smoking anything also risks damaging your lungs. However, snorting damages the nasal membranes.
You can also take speed orally for a mellower high and longer duration.
BigTrancer :)

I prefer 2 smoke rather than eat/snort, but only wen it's strong meth. Speed has high PH levels, so if ure gonna eat make sure u don't let it sit in ure mouth 2 long

If you don't have a problem with syringes BANG IT. As long as you know what you are doing and take all the right precautions it will be safer and cheaper than the other to methods mentioned. Otherwise I would recommend you snort it, only because that is what I prefer.

dont rule out mixing it in water and drinking it either. if your gear is high quality and you can afford to use more of it than you normally would snorting... drinking it may be the go.
ive found ingesting it this way to produce a more physically energetic high. you start to tingle in your major muscles and your whole body appears to be speeding, rather than just your brain and your mouth. it really kicks ass if you're dancing in this state..
just remember how much you put in your water and dont drink it too fast, which is easy if you're hot on a dancefloor.
this method not recommended with smaller amounts however.. effects are less pronounced.
tony :)

surely it wouldnt be safer to bang it... even if you did take 'all the right precautions'...

Thanks for your info. I have since heard some rather disturbing news about smoking pure speed, I dont believe it myself but if anyone can shed some light on it that would be cool. A mate told me that frequent use can lead to popping a lung, he had also heard that some people have a low tolerance to something that comes from smoking it, and it effects there spine eventually reaching the brain stem and is possibly fatal. Scare mungering? I hope so!! any info would be appreciated.

It's horseshit.
[Edit: I'll qualify that. It's ill-informed and uneducated horseshit. Check Erowid for negative and long-term effects of meth. Heavy use can be fatal, but not from something in your spine IMHO.]
BigTrancer :)
[ 14 March 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Smoking just feels too gross like you've got crystalised speed in your lungs for 3 days afterwards. You guys getting straight amphetamine (ie speed) or meth?
Hey tony whats yurr recomended dose for drinking that shit, heard it's tha best way to go!

You guys getting straight amphetamine (ie speed) or meth?
Meth always, only way 2 go
drinking it used 2 b my preferred METHod......I usually put 1point (of strong stuff) in a 1/3 a glass and scull(1pt per 100mls of water say or 1/2 g in a bottle of water if u wanna mix and take with u)....the less u dilute it the harder it hits. L8R in the nite do it again as needed....good thing about drinkin is the shite doesn't stay in ure mouth long enuf 2 rot ure teeth.
Smoking does worry me a bit, as the head rush is intense (it's so good I find myself wanting 2 do it more) and if u knew wat chems r in meth u'd b a little worried about the affect it would have on ure lungs
[ 15 March 2002: Message edited by: Lord Kaos ]

Originally posted by Sowle:
If you don't have a problem with syringes BANG IT. As long as you know what you are doing and take all the right precautions it will be safer and cheaper than the other to methods mentioned.
hmm, i wouldn't say wacking it is cheaper. when i snorted i could have maybe a 25 or less to get a rush, could just have a small line here and there. with wacking up, i find if i don't have a $50 in one shot, i don't get the rush, so every time i have it i usually get $100.
also it increases your tolerance a lot, requiring you to use more.