Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what does a point look like?

black_eyed

Bluelighter
Need some help.
Thinking about getting some whizz/speed for the first time. Just wondering how full a baggie would be if i got 1 point? or 5 points?
Would 5 points fill the baggie about half way?
Thanks

Depends on the size of the baggie and if the stuffs cut... that's a really tough question to answer because it's so hard to describe... I only really found out properly about a month ago when I saw a point come off a set of scales, and I was actually quite suprised how wrong my impression of a properly measured out point was!
I'm not going to try and guess how to describe this - someone else is welcome to give it a shot though... :)

yeah i know, but any idea would help. I tried to look on erowid but only found pics of meth crystals. Anything there resemble that right size for a gram or 5 points?
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/meth/meth_images.shtml
or a baggie about this size? how many points would that be.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php3?image=meth/methamphetamine2.jpg
Thanks. Just don't wanna get ripped off.
[ 07 March 2002: Message edited by: black_eyed ]
[ 07 March 2002: Message edited by: black_eyed ]

Where two ends meet at an obtuse angle (Or accute dependant on your perspective) ;)

A point looks like an under-weighed, over-priced bits of speed. Have na doon whizz for a while but last 2 times: one was a tiny dolup of clag like substance and the other was a grammie filled about a 1cm up from the bottom, with reddy-brown shite that somehow tasted slighty like apples, when in fact it shoulda tasted like crap!
Buying points sucks yourr betta off buying a gram or the 5 points you suggested, it's way cheaper, unless its crystal meth then it may just be worth any money.
The only way to tell points is with some digi-scales!
(Sorry your right it totally didn't think about that, dealing= bad, naughty and going to jail for longer)
[ 07 March 2002: Message edited by: Tabernacle ]

It should be .1 of a gram - 100mg
but must ppl seem to do it by eye and tend to put a bit more/less in depending upon strength + how much they want to make on it

Ok, I'll give it a shot. 1 point should be about 10mm x 10mm square and about 2mm high.....that's just to give you a rough idea. If it's cut, then your starting to talk about "how pure it is" which really, you'll never know unless it went to a lab to be checked. Hope that helped.

i doubt you have pure.......
assumings its cut and all make a thin line roughly a 1-2mm width and around the size of a length of a bank card