Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

should you put meth/speed in caps

banana_man

Bluelighter
I am interested in what will happen if you try and put the following 2 types of meth/speed in caps
Type 1) looks kind of crytaly and goes goey then almost dissapears if exposed to the air
Type 2) looks like brown, hard (ish) glue
I was just wondering if anyone knows if this will work or will the meth just eat the caps?
I figure this could make it heaps easier to handle and save ones teeth if it works.

Nah, meth in caps works fine... in fact it's a nice easy way of spacing your doses for the night. Say you wanted to take a couple of points but at 4 different intervals, you could put half a point in 4 caps and it saves having to split it out of a bag when out somewhere... :)
Be aware though that if you get caught with stuff like this it might look like you're a dealer...

When I ever took speed or meth I would always put it in caps maily for the reason to save my teath as you are saying. Also that I hate the taste of the shit. I wouldn't do it any other way.

If the powder is moist, or wet, then it may dissolve your capsules. Try filling one or two caps and leaving them at room temperature for a day or two. If the capsules retain their integrity then you should be ok. If the capsules become soft, moist or gooey then your powder might be too moist to conveniently package in capsules.
You can dry your powder under a lamp, on a warm plate, or in the oven on (very) low temperature.
BigTrancer :)

fine words again BT...
it happenned to me once with sticky orange meth.
[ 07 March 2002: Message edited by: eddi spgeddi ]

Best trick I know. put the little plastic bag in the freezer. Its so much easier to chop into smaller amonts and no probs with putting in caps for when you want to pace yourself. Ever tried working with that stuff when your eyes are all funny and your co-ordination is not what it should be???

is there any reason why I shouldnt just dump it on the tongue and wash it down with water? Thats what I usually do...
ive put it in a cap before though, didnt really rate it. It never really came on as strong, but on the other hand it lasted most of the night, alot more steady than usual
Ive done alot of research on pill info, but nothing on speed so im pretty ignorant

It's pretty bad for your teeth, so putting it in a cap will avoid any contact in that area...
Although if you just snort the stuff it goes nowhere near your mouth! ;)

the only obvious benefit from putting any form of go-ey in a cap is to bypass other parts of your body... harm minimalisation i guess ;)

Putting speed in a cap is also known as parachuting. Basically this is when you put crushed up powder (speed/meth, ecstasty) in paper or a cap and swallowing it.
This usually results in the speed/meth being more eurphoric than just drinking it as when the cap/paper gets dissolved all the speed/meth starts to be absorbed at once as opposed to mixing speed/meth in water then drinking it.
You also get more length out of the speed/meth when taking orally but it doesnt hit you as hard (as it still makes first pass effects through the liver) as railing or banging it (these shorten the duration of the effects by a considerable amount too but a lot more intense speed feeling)
Hope this helps.. Also you don't get the rotten taste normally associated with speed/meth if its in caps or paper :)

Wouldn't plugging last longer than oraly and or snorting due to better absorbtion rates?

The meth still has to dissolve somewhere, and it has to be as bad for your stomach lining as it is for your nasal passages and/or your gums..
Can someone fill in some techy bits here about why that is so? hehehe I'm speculating.. am I semi-right?
Here's a tip I DO know something about - don't put the caps in your bra! even if they're in a sealed bag... i danced so much at welcome 2002 that the druggie bag in my bra let the moisture in and the meth dissolved all globby inside the caps.. so i just had to dump 'em a whole point at a time!
[ 08 March 2002: Message edited by: mona ]

thanks mona...i was gunna put my caps in my bra at ******** tommorrow as well!! ;) ;) ;)
ummmm my mate dangerous dave once knew a guy who still says the best way to do meth was railing. parachuting/caps or whatever is slightly different to dissolving and drinking, but in terms of 'peak' effects (euphoria etc) railing still does it best. never tried plugging so dont know.
.02c.
:D
[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]
[ 11 March 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

rail it and deal with the drip. you know you want to.

even if it is wet/moist, it wont break down the cap for 5-6 hours... long enough for a night out.
I regularly put GBL into caps (1 cap = tad under 1mL) and it lasts for 5-6 hours no probs.
M