Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I keep finding drugs!

mona

Bluelight Crew
Apart from finding (at the most opportune times!) drugs that I have stashed in odd wallets or little boxes I have recently been having a run discovering the odd drug or two in the loo whilst out.
First was a blue fish from a couple of months ago in Melba (i took it home and tested it, necked it that afternoon as a bonus and it was great!)the second time a joint (hey, who was I to deny the ganja and let it stay in the bathroom?)i found at Kryal Castle..
ANYWAYs... i was for some reason standing on top of a stool looking on top of one of the kitchen cupboards and low and behold I found 4 ritalin! Obviously left here by a previous flat resider (the lady upstairs DID say they listened to "doof" music).. so yeah.
There's 4 10mg tablets - what are the recommendations of ingestiion if I'm splitting it with my buddy Pillcat? (silly me, i shouldn't have told her - didn't know about her Ritalin spotted past ;) )
Should we rail princess styles from the mirror or just shove them down our gobs? What's going to be most effective?

Will 10mg of Ritalin work...? If you want to get a huge euphoric rush, no. If you want it to keeping you focussed and/or calm, yes.
Snorting them sucks because of the binders and fillers, there's just far too much powder compared to active dose. Eating them is easier, or parachuting for a closer buzz to snorting. For an average person they might want anything from 20-80mg to cop a decent buzz, or more to tweak harder. It's not the same speedy euphoria as meth, but it's clean, edgy and energetic.
BigTrancer :)

Finding drugs.... never i always seem to have 'em.
Enjoy the mystical journey with icantfeelmylegs ;) (TABERNACLE HARD!)

ewww... ritalin. I'm of the opinion that pharmaceutical drugs should be left to their pharmaceutical purposes. So I believe the most effective thing to do with them would be flush them down the loo.
To answer your question tho :) ... what BT said. Parachute em. Or maybe smoke them... with several litres of water close by (bad taste, uncomfortable harseness on the throat)

oh yes... 20mg of ritalin AS will have little affect on youse two I expect. If you smoke then it will for sure. Parachuting them won't get you much, other than a clean house maybe.

i find drugs all the time in my room,
but i was suprised wwhen i found 3g's shoved under a cushion in qantas club at sydney airport. now im gonna go snooping around next time im there, to find some other paranoids stash.

i moved into a house once and kept finding mull seeds...
later i noticed that the vinyl on the floor in the kitchen peeled back from the corner...
under the vinyl i found a trap door...
under the floor i found a room, with high ground clearance, plus it had been dug out to make it deeper. there were dozens of pots, and hooks and chains from the ceiling, plus a mistral fan mounted in the wall. wonder what the past tenant had been up to down there!!

I looove finding drugs. I was in the same boat - found some Diazapam approx 50 x 5mg tablets in my medicine cabinet about three months ago. Lucky me... Just to confirm though, 10 - 20mg 'hit' is a decent does - chances of ODing on that amount is low? What would be the max does one could take.

Well.. i've just found myself in Sydney without Pillcat so I have all 40mg for myself. I wasn't expecting to get much of a rush... just something that'll allow me to have a few beers and lose the heavy leggedness that is all so familiar with a few beers ;)
And popey... aren't MDMA's origins of the pharmaceutical kind? That kind of drug snobbery will get you nowhere boy!!! NO WHEEEEEEEERRREEE!

my recommendation is to drink a few beers
then snort them.
i personally have never found the powder to be too much. and the buzz from snorting is MUCH better in my opinion anyhow. i find snorting ritalin to be much more euphoric than speed.
ritalin and beer brings out the best in both drugs.
comedown is shite tho :)

ummm... it's not drug snobbery. It's that pharmaceutical tablets are designed for a purpose, and invariably contain substances which make use of the drug in quantities not recommended horribly unenjoyable at some stage of the experience.

Mona ... You (and by extension the 'Cat) have stumpled on a drug that offers very little for the normal individual - ie someone with normal dopamine levels, cerebly speaking (no pun intended). Just have the whole lot yourself - you may find yourself concentrating a little more sharply on some task that requires concentration, but in the absence of that don't expect anything.
Snort it if you like the taste of chalk up your nostrils, otherwise down them conventionally - ie via the mouth...
You Melbourne people are so ZANY!

If anyone finds any drugs please hand them into lost propery.
Thank you for your co-operation
(courtesy of BL customer relations)
;)

Bah I was kidding pope. I'm sure some pills also have stuff in 'em that wouldn't be good at higher doses either.
I had 3, I don't know why i didn't just have all foud. I swallowed them.. they kept me awake - and I didn't get drunk despite the amount of beers I had :)

when cleaning out the party-mobile the other day under the passenger seat floor mat I found a nice little tally-ho full of powdered mdma that we had a lovely nite on back in Oct01.
This is the first time I have ever found any drugs – but I certainly hope that it is not the last!! Whee hee

At the recent Melbourne Big Day Out I was a little down cause no one had any pills for me, So I decided just to piss up instead when what should I find but 2 pills in a baggy on the floor, yum, yum they were both good pills too.

I sincerely hope everyone who mentioned finding drugs at a party realises just how high risk taking unknown substances is, especially when they're not tested. Did anyone happen to think that someone may have thrown the pills away for a reason?
Fuck! You should count yourself lucky to be alive if you make a habit of picking up random drugs off the ground and eating them. Please - if you're going to take drugs - at the very least take all the steps you can to reduce the risks involved.
BigTrancer :)

Did anyone happen to think that someone may have thrown the pills away for a reason?
Some people are sick in the head, and maybe trying to cause someone to die, or become ill from the pills they have thrown away..
Becarefull people, finding drugs at your own place, your have lost then found is one thing, but finding drugs at a party could lead to the whorst night of your life.