Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Speed - never taken

JMB

Bluelighter
I have gone through the archives and it hasn't helped. I have never taken speed and would like to take it this weekend. What are the effects ie do you want to dance, does it f**k with your mind. Will alcohol change the effect? Thanks.

speed will give you alot more energy, not necessarily to dance but 2 do anything. If given the right amount u can have a good time, but beware of the comedown, that will fuck with your mind if you're not prepared... you make wake up the next morning with a sore back and feel dirty... but everyone is different... take care and have fun :)

Watch the alcohol. Speed tends to "mask" the effects of alcohol. You'll think you need more booze, but actually you have enough. Oh yeah, the comedown is a bit of a bitch, but you'll get over it. Have fun!

What are you guys on about? Comedown off speed? Never had that! Bad effects are not being able to sleep for hours afterwards and when you do it is a refreshing sleep, that when you wake up makes you feel wide awake, like you never slept but just blinked. Speeds an antidepressant so makes you feel a little happier as well. I find speed doens't mess with your mind at all and if anything makes you super straight.
As it makes you super straight drinking (in moderation) or someother form of spin can be fun.
Have fun, man, enjoy!

As with most drugs i've noticed speed effects people differently. Some of my friends have the same ammount as me in one night and are able to sleep the next day no problem, where as i am up till 10 - 11pm the next night. I think it's fun in small ammounts, but don't get carried away... like bumpmek said, be prepared for a potentially bad the comedown. i've had speed comedowns that far out weighed any e comedown (severe paranoia, depression).
[ 05 March 2002: Message edited by: Stars Fall In ]

Comedown off wizz Pfft. Pills are a thousand times worse. But seriously wizz just gives you energy to draw from to do any activity although you can get some nice body rushes you don't get the head fucking that goes with MDxx (And I'm not dsaying the head fuckking is a bad thing).

Speeds an antidepressant
erm? don't think so.
If you want to know about speed check up on Erowid.
It'll give you a heap of energy and you'll probably chat someones ear off and feel very confident about yourself.
Um and yeah comedowns off speed are annoying to say the least.

Alot of people are different on Speed and it's not a depressant, it's a stimulant....
I don't find speed gives u that happy happy joy loved up feeling E does and i think coming down from pills alot cleaner than speed, as we all know speed is the dirty man's drug but I LOVE IT!
If you're gonna take it, take it when you go clubbing you'll have a ball.... hehe :)

check erowid...speed is technically ampehtamine, but depending on where you are in australia, you may be more likely to get methamphetamine. both have similar effects, but you would be best to read up on both. if you have the right tester you can distinguish, otherwise you may have to trust word of mouth.
erowid: meth
erowid: speed
:D

Meth/Speed comedowns can be just as harsh as MDMA comedowns, but lets not try to compare which one's worse as they're totally different things.
An MDMA comedown can cause depression and be a total head fuck. A wizz comedown will not be mental at all unless you've done excessive amounts, in which case you can look foward to amphetamine psychosis. From normal amounts you usually won't experience a comedown unless you try to fight it. If you attempt to sleep before it's full worn off (up to 24 hours later sometimes) you'll just end up feeling shit. If you're patient then you should be fine with it... :)
Disclaimer: this is in my experience, might not apply to everyone...

there are different types of speed as it were... well i guess you could say there is speed and crystal meth. Speeds affect is increased alertness, increased motivation, sweating, basically everything SPEEDs up! Meth has a more mental affect. The sensation is stronger and more obvious to oneself than speed but after a day or so it can in some cases mess with your head. well it is more likely to than normal SPEED.
If you have speed/meth etc before drinking alcohol, you will not really feel the effects of the alcohol. I guess this could vary with each person but remember just cos you dont feel pissed doesnt mean that your blood alcohol reading isnt over .05! Thats just something you should beware of i guess! ;)
The comedown off speed is up to the individual. Personally i wouldnt have one but if you lay there stressing about not sleeping youll drive yourself insane. Its all up to you!!!!!!! Remember: Its only the drugs!

A few months back I got told what I bought was speed but I think it is meth now by the looks of the pictures on erowid. It was sold as 1 point and it is like crystals. Also it had some liquid in it. The best description is it looks like raw sugar. Is that meth or speed ?
[ 05 March 2002: Message edited by: Datastream ]

by the sounds of it you experienced crystal (as i like to call her :) ) hmm.... he he crystal meth is in a crystal form like clear bath salts. It can be in a powder but sounds like you got to it before it was messed with ;) from your description i would almost 100% guarantee that it was meth not speed. hmmm......hehe

The original question appears to be answered within the Erowid.org links supplied above. The current direction is heading toward a familiar debate.
Thread Closed.
This topic (meth vs. speed) has been covered many times previously in the Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion Forum.
Please try searching the forum using the "Search" link at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
If you object to the closure of this thread, you may email me at [email protected] .. In your email please inculde the URL (address), and a reason you feel that previous threads on this topic do not answer your question.
Don't take having your post closed personally. It happens to the best of us, and we must maintain order - to do this, some posts have to be closed. There are some things that you should NOT do in response to this closure. DO NOT make another post to this forum to argue or debate the closing of this thread. DO NOT re-post the thread/post that was closed in hopes we will just let the second one go. DO NOT complain to the Bluelight admin - they had NOTHING to do with the closing of this thread, they don't care that your thread was closed, and they will NOT re-open your thread.
BigTrancer :)
[FormoEd: Close Common Search]