• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are you addicted MDMA??

Er no.
But one thing that's made me ROFLMAO already with this site is their use of erowid data. Not that there is anything wrong with that, per se, it's just if you are trying to be anti-drug you might appear ridiculous using data from a site with a pro-drug bias. take this example:
1977 - 1981 Only eight individuals seek emergency room treatment after the use of MDMA during this four year period according to the Drug Abuse Warning Network (DAWN).
1981 - 1985 There are zero people who seek emergency room treatment after the use of MDMA during this four year period, according to the Drug Abuse Warning Network (DAWN).
May 31, 1985 MDMA banned federally
This excerpt from the timeline is pushing the anti-prohibitionist stance that the problems associated today with ecstasy are a direct result of it being banned, ie just like what happened to alcohol in the 20's, when more people were killed by it when it was banned than when it was legal.
I wonder how many of their target audience stumble across this and make the connection?
[ 26 February 2002: Message edited by: johnboy ]

Narconon is an effective solution to ecstasy addiction. Narconon handles the biochemical side of cocaine addiction where others do not.
errrr.....
yeah i'll trust a treatment created by people who evidently cannot distinguish between mdma and cocaine...
;)

I really do not have the words to describe how I feel today as compared to the life I lead engulfed in the degradation of drugs. How do you describe the day to day agony and humiliation of being a drug addict. Drugs control and destroy life and make you do things you would never dream of doing if not for the illusive and hollow promises you tell yourself the this chemical will give. How do you describe this insanity in such a way to make others understand just how devastating it really is. How do you explain a life without pride or integrity or peace of mind, not even a little. How do you describe the guilt and alienation from life.
I came to Narconon a broken mess of a human being. I had lied to myself for so long that I started to believe there really was no hope for me, or a way out of the trap. I told myself that I was a drug addict and that somehow explained and justified my impeccably wasted life. I was more dead than alive and numb!!!
Today I have no words to really explain the difference in my life. Narconon has taught me how to live again. Narconon has restored my faith in myself and given me a peace and stability that can only be dreamt of. No longer do the chemicals of evil men call my name or haunt my dreams. No longer do I fear or hate or have to hide. I am successful and happy and I have a future. I can see again and have restored faith in myself. I can look people in the eye and be proud. I can smile and enjoy even the smallest of simple pleasures.
Narconon made me whole again. How do you thank someone for saving your life.
sounds like someone who takes ecstasy to me!
Can someone explain to me how is could work in relation to ecstasy use? Can someone explain to me how using ecstasy is physically addictive?!
And did anyone else notice that the word "ecstasy" wasn't infact used in ANY of the "user" reports.
To me, this looks like a tool for paranoid parents more than anything. (in relation to ecstasy use)

yep they sure are. their "cure" involves your parents/relatives etc stumping up a whole lotta cash for you to be "re-educated". scary shit. the real Narcotics Anonymous is known as NA, and is free.

I hate scientologists because i have to listen to my friends who work for them at a certain chain restaurant bitch about their bullshit money making schemes. I agree that article is a big pile of steaming wombat faeces. BTW i'm totally bored with MDMA and won't be taking it for a while like say next NYE :)
[ 27 February 2002: Message edited by: Tabernacle ]

Well the Church of Scientology certainly have it in for MDMA - according to another site of theirs it's the root of all drug abuse! Amazing the shit you find while searching the web ;)
“Ecstasy, it’s the direct road to hard drugs. We were a group of 13 friends who were more or less healthy. We all ended as drug addicts. Eight did detoxification cures, three are in prison and two are dead.”
Peter, drug addict(1)
http://www.notodrugs-yestolife.com/
Be sure to take their toxic test too hehehe :D
I've never laughed so hard :D

They probably have issues with MDMA as it reduces their profits from selling alcohol. The sample group above- 2 probably killed themselves when they finally realised that they were scientologists- the ones in jail probably thought this is the only place i'll be safe from their John Travolta money-making brainwashing reprogramming. More or less health, being a scientologist? WTF more like being insane in the membrane!
Oh yeah scientologists are really pedantic and petty especially when it comes to small things, like the exact amount of butter on their pancakes.... WONKERS

Lets get back on topic please. If you guys want to thrash Scientology, it's *definitely* within the realms of Social. But not here.
Let's keep the discussion here to non-fantasy.
BigTrancer :)

It probably does belong over at Social - feel free to move it BT :)

Thread Moved.
This thread has been transferred from Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion because it is beyond the scope of that forum. The thread will now appear in Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Social Forum.
BigTrancer :)
[FormoEd: Close Moved Thread]