• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where to buy 'good' vitamins (in melbourne)? (and what do you recommend)

wazza

Bluelighter
Ive been looking at a few supermarkets health food sections to buy vitamins, anti-oxidants and the like. Namely looking for L-tyrosine, alpha-lipoic acid. I have spent a bit of time without luck looking for these. I don't know where any vitamin shops are as the only one near my work in south melbourne is a health food shop that only sells food and no vitamin supplements.. Can anyone recommend name some shops and their location please, if possible around the CBD or carlton area.

The cheapest AFAIK are Great Earth - if you check out the white pages you'll see a few stores in the CBD. I seem to remember someone saying alphlipoic acid is not kept on display, but you can ask for it.

That's correct babydoc. ALA is not on display but most good health food stores do supply it. Just ask the nice person behind the counter for it with a nice big smile, and i'm sure they'll oblige.

Waz, I know that the pharmacy above the safeway escalator in lygon square did have L-tyrosine. This was some months back, but it was there in a green and yellow "natures own" container. Not sure about the other one. Good Luck.

on elizabeth street towards collins st in the city - Discount health food shop. Cheap and a huge variety of vits :D
Im sure u will get what u want there :)

I would just like to compliment you Wazza, on your fantastic title :)

Yup, and again on elizabeth st in between I think bourke and latrobe, its on the west side (west being towards the water, like the same side as all the camera shops). Definantly has l-tyrosine