• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what does a xanax high feel like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, blackouts are common if you take too much.

The hardest part is trying to figure out your starting dose if you haven't taken it before.

ok, yes i am set on taking it at school if i can even get some.

I will only take .5mg to see how i react to it first. I am very cautious about this. Trust me i wont go and take too much than requested no matter what.

and about taking hydrocodone at school i think its great. Im sure you guys are right about it being better when laying down at home. but taking it at school is great too imo. as soon as you take it the school day is over.

Hydrocodone or any opiate has the potential to induce euphoria in any circumstance, but I think the effects of opiates in general can be enjoyed better in a restful, comfortable enviroment. An opiate-naive individual could experience quite unpleasant effects if moving about like one would in school. But you did what you wanted, and that is that. Xanax will be great at school however, but I don't mean more euphoric. What I mean is that the school enviroment is an okay one for low dose benzos, but I would never waste an opiate at school. Opiates and benzos are very different, and I mean very different. Just because they both can cause sedation, doesn't mean they are similar.

Hydrocodone or any opiate has the potential to induce euphoria in any circumstance, but I think the effects of opiates in general can be enjoyed better in a restful, comfortable enviroment. An opiate-naive individual could experience quite unpleasant effects if moving about like one would in school. But you did what you wanted, and that is that. Xanax will be great at school however, but I don't mean more euphoric. What I mean is that the school enviroment is an okay one for low dose benzos, but I would never waste an opiate at school. Opiates and benzos are very different, and I mean very different. Just because they both can cause sedation, doesn't mean they are similar.

yeah i have pretty bad social anxiety so i think xanax at school would be great. and yeah i was throwing up in the school bathroom when i took 15mg at school. i felt sooo good before that though. Now i am just doing 10mg. Now whenever i take 10mg though i have a HUGE headache after the good effects go away.

Opiates can cause headaches. It isn't unheard of. Benzos at low doses almost certainly won't cause any unpleasant physical effects, except for maybe slight impairment of motor skills. So be careful on the stairs. If you have bad social anxiety, Xanax will help. I might avoid the hydrocodone if I were you, some people don't do well with opiates just because they don't. Benzos pretty much effect everyone the same, not to say that there aren't exceptions, but their effects are pretty predictable for a given situation.

the hydrocodone relaxes me at school which without it is completley impossible. it makes me feel better than ive ever felt in my life. Yeah it is very addicting though. yesterday was the first time i took it two days in a row. before that i took it once a month.

Im thinking about getting more for tomorrow. my depression right now is just worse than its ever been and i need something even though i know it can actually make you even more depressed in the end.

i just care too much what people think and im too sensitive. today i was crying in the school bathroom because i was too stressed out. sometimes i act like a complete girl. but theres nothing i can do about it. I dont want to act like a girl i just do lol

Okay, Pantera, don't develop an opiate addiction. Easier said than done, but completely possible to prevent an opiate addiction if you aren't yet addicted. That being said, I advise you use the hydrocodone on occassion, taking it several days in a row is asking for addiction. Perhaps, and this is just a perhaps, you might consider seeing a therapist and/or psychiatrist. You sound to be in a hard situation with a lot of anxiety and stress. In the name of harm reduction, I advise you don't self-medicate day to day especially with opiates. Also, Xanax will help with how you're feeling, if you do get access to it, use it sparingly. I wouldn't take Xanax everyday either unless prescribed to you and directed for daily use, even then a benzo habit isn't something you want. Wasn't something I wanted, but it happened. Granted mine isn't large, it is still a potential issue. Whatever you use, use sparingly. Not everyday. And therapy can work wonders, so like I said give it a thought.

i cant go to a psychiatrist. im 18 and would have to tell my parents about my problems which i cant do.

this is why i need some xanax. cuz then i could switch on and off them and wouldnt be really addicted to one. like lets say i can do hydrocodone once a week and xanax once a week. this would help so much but honestly i cannot see myself getting any xanax.

Why can't you get Xanax, I thought you could? You can tell your parents about your issues, and see a psychiatrist if you want, and they are willing, which they should be. You don't need to go into details, just explain how you have been feeling. A psychiatrist will script you meds, and you could take them if you feel you need meds. A therapist might be something else to consider. I am not saying you absolutely shouldn't self-medicate, but be aware that you are truly playing with fire especially with the opiates. If you can keep it to once a week, great, but everyone says that to themselves at some point.

i have to see if anyone has any. also i have to ask them for it which is hard as it is.

Yeah, I was about to ask someone if they knew anyone the other day, but I was kind of cut off. Sometimes hinting around is best.

i think ive had enough. im gonna finely see if i can go to the doctors and get something. how much do perscriptions cost for social anxiety though

and if i actually get xanax i'll use it as it should be used

xanax feels like you had to piss or shit all day and you just got to the john. Purely relaxing, like the weight is of your shoulders, but for hours

yeah i have pretty bad social anxiety so i think xanax at school would be great. and yeah i was throwing up in the school bathroom when i took 15mg at school. i felt sooo good before that though. Now i am just doing 10mg. Now whenever i take 10mg though i have a HUGE headache after the good effects go away.

lol bro forreal i literally RAN my ass outta my algebra 2 class cause i was puking. covering my mouth with my hands with a mouth full of puke. uhhhh nasty shit lol. learned my lesson after that. build tolerance before you go to school on it ;)

xanax feels like you had to piss or shit all day and you just got to the john. Purely relaxing, like the weight is of your shoulders, but for hours

This is among the best descriptions of the Xanax (or generally Benzo's) feeling I have ever read. I thoroughly agree with it. During a good dose, your muscles feel somewhat like marshmallows, and for me at least, everything feels like it's going in slightly-slow motion. It's not just like taking a shit, but more like taking a shit in your own home, when no one else is there. Pure relaxation.

Having said all of the previous, I believe you could pass as sober/straight during a school day. I also believe you probably will under-perform while on Xanax too, and forget a lot more information than usual. Although, if anyone asks, "you had a late night". ;)

For me Xanax will make me stagger at 3mg. Takes away hunger and makes food taste bad(for me) but they make me crave sweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.