Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"GHB" - The Links

mona

Bluelight Crew
Considering all the interest that has been shown towards GHB on the board lately, this is an attempt at an FAQ, but seeing as though I'm far too lazy to generate anything near as comprehensive as Pinger's nitrous FAQ, I'm just going to post some useful links and say
Feel free to add any USEFUL and TRUSTWORTHY information
Erowid - GHB
Dancesafe - GHB
The Lycaeum - GHB
CERI - GHB.com
Also to join a mailing list that discusses all things related to G send an email to:
[email protected]"
Keep in mind that these links are pretty much the main ones (ones that you've no doubt already been to) make sure you follow the secondary resource links.
I hope this marks the start of a good thread where people can gather useful CORRECT info about G.
cheers,
mona.
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 01 September 2000).]

Excellent info Mona -
On the topic of GHB, I'm wondering whether anyone knows of any way to get around Australia's new-ish law making GHB an illegal narcotic in Australia. Last year on a few occasions I ordered G from South Africa's GHB provider Biogenisis (www.biogenisis.co.za). That stopped in December when they said they can't ship it to me any more because of the new law.
So what are the options now? Does anyone know of anyone who is getting the stuff into the country via other "back-door" means?
And what about GBL (Gamma-Butrolactone)? Is it also highly illegal to ship that into Australia, or do our prohibition laws not include this substance?
If GBL is not a narcotic here then presumably you could import those GBL kits into the country without fear of going to prison. Places I'm talking about here to get such kits from are Pelchat Labs(http://uts.cc.utexas.edu) and some other place I don't remember but I'll try and find the URL.

as far as I know, both GHB and GBL are schedule 1, so making kits is basically very difficult, because when you order GBL, with the purcusers (sp??) as well, they (feds) will get very suspicious.
Because GHB is getting more popular by the second, it will soon be imposible to get, I believe. This is a real shame because it is a fantastic drug, but when abused has very real potential to do damage, and the fact that it doesnt mix with alcohol doesnt help either, thus, we will find a lot of "home brew g" flooding the streets.
This is terrible because, as stated before, the varying degrees of potency will be so hard to judge, and this is where people will die.
So, as for getting into the country, I cant help you there. Those who want to get it, get it, thats all I can say.
------------------
just say no to drugs.... and then ask yourself "why on earth are the drugs talking to me??"
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 01 September 2000).]

erowid is your friend...
I believe GBL is a schedualed precursor (or something like that I forget the terminology), but to move any largish quantities of it around in the US you have to had fill in forms and have them sent to the DEA. I doubt they will be allowed to export it, being federally schedualed.
I may be wrong. Its happened before. I think... 1983 when I said "This Jason Donnavon hairstyle of mine will last the test of time".
The vaults of erowid has a Legal section along with each drug info.
Cheers,
Soma.

One of the things I predicted, in the face of the government¹s war on GHB, was that alternatives would quickly emerge into the marketplace. GHB¹s ubiquitous presence in foods of both animal and plant origin is a reflection of its universal and essential place in carbohydrate metabolism. The problem with any genuine attempt to suppress the use of GHB through coercion (i.e., force of law) is that all the related chemicals that can become converted into GHB must also eventually become suppressed. The folly of suppressing (i.e., criminalizing) an entire pathway of nutritional metabolism remains to be appreciated by lawmakers. The only historical analogy that can be used to draw a comparison is Prohibition, the "great experiment" to ban alcohol. Like GHB, alcohol is a ubiquitous metabolite of both plant and animal biochemistry. The abject failure of Prohibition by almost any standard of judgment should give us pause to consider the wisdom of trying to prohibit GHB, not to mention all its precursors and metabolites.

mona may be the queen on any info relating to GHB (or any info for that matter
smile.gif
) but I've heard from a little bird that mona isn't handling the G too well lately.
bucket anyone???

hehe. I guess its sometimes good to test your limits, but tsk tsk mona, you should know better. hahahahah

Was that an attempt at publicly embarassing me in front of my bluelight friends miss apple? Shame on you! Especially since I just stuck up for you in that email from Chris :p
ANYWAY, to be quite honest, i never got the hang of the new G we got (you know the stuff horsey, the liquid that pinger has)
I tried for ages and ages to get the right dose (in the safety of my own home.. you remember the series of 'G' posts I was doing??) but it kept making me feel fragile no matter how small a dose I have. So I settled on 10ml, but got some of the old Renewtrient (which I loooooooove) to use instead. But alas, after only 1/2 a pill and 1/2 a halfweight, I had 6 caps of th Renewtrient and threw up about 1/2 hour later. Now this could have had something to do with the fact that I was coming down with a particularly nasty strain of the flu (which landed me in bed for a week)and hadn't eaten in about a day and half (you gotta have eaten something before hitting the G).
Anyway, I didn't 'test my limits' as you say, I just spewed.
smile.gif
I was pretty fucking disappointed too. I mean the liquid is ok, the last couple of times I haven't vommied from it, but I just don't like it as much. It seems to just fuck you up real bad, so that talking and walking become too difficult. Bring back the ********** stuff of yesteryear. THAT stuff was fantastic. Horny as all hell, feeling like you just swallowed about 7 of the best MDMA pills you've ever had
smile.gif

Anyway, enough whinging. I had some of the Pinger Liquid the other night to help me sleep after the acid *giggle* and it was cool. I think I've just got a sensitive stomach as of late - i've been getting slight nausea from pills too which never used to happen, and the acid gave me stomach trouble.
Oh dear god.. I'm turning into a giiiiiiiiiiiiirl.
HEY! this is supposed to be an FAQ! No time for picking on me!

interesting you should mention that mona. I have tried the Renewtrient, but have tried GHB "proper" in powder form (back in the days where it was easy to get! rrrr
frown.gif
)
But I have to say that I prefer the "brew". Sure, it knocks you harder, but I like that. Upset stomach? Your a little gurly who cant take her drugs. bahahahha (shuddup soma and pinger)
I'm glad you said that though because this weekend i'm *probably* introducing it to a few ppl (including someone very spesh so I want them to enjoy in
smile.gif
)
First hand reports are the best for drugs such as G, because of its massive dodage curve. Stay sensible all
smile.gif

I am hereby donating the rest of my G to Pinger.
I tried it again last night, and chunder I did.
frown.gif
I had 11ml. Yep, 11 bloody measly little mls.
I've had my fun with G, and I guess it would be sadder if I still at least enjoyed the buzz.. but I don't even enjoy that anymore. It just makes me feel SO horribly ill and gross until I vomit.
*sigh* oh well
Guess this is my cue to start experimenting with K
smile.gif

Take care with discussion of sources from which to buy Schedule 1's (and those grey area analogues), and the posession and transfer between people thereof, please.
You may have noticed a few more censored (asterisked) words going around. This has been done to avoid advertising these retailers on BL and hence drawing unnecessary attention to not-quite-scheduled analogues, etc.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

Gawd I am soo glad I have an iron stomach (think its from years of drinking coke, that ought to toughen anything) .... at dave seaman last week I was doing my 20mls of g as shots (with a chaser of water of course) ... but i also have a friend who whenever she has any g she is sick every time. As you have previously mentioned eating first helps but there are just some people who the stuff just doesn't agree with no matter what you try.
If anyone ever finds a method for reducing the chance of nausea for this stuff please post.

Sorry BT, I thought that seeing as though that company I mentioned before didn't really supply anymore (well not to a whole lot of places) and haven't for quite sometime then it wouldn't really matter. But I understand that it does. So.... sorry!

uhm just a quick question about G.
ive tried almost every drug under the sun,and always done my research on most of them before i took them.
But for the life of me ive never had G,and was wondering how available it is/was in melbourne?
Not that im keen to try it,but i probably wont say no
smile.gif
(that would make a good drug campain,slogen)hee hee
hum...might just have to ask them type of people
wink.gif

oh and ill probably bust your chops Horsey about it when we catch up! tihe hee
smile.gif

chaos, please do, I love it when you bust my chops
smile.gif
*slap slap*
mona, give our mate g a chance. He didnt mean to fuck you around, but he couldnt help it
smile.gif

OK, "that" (ghb-oh) is potent. Perhaps a little too strong? I personally find it to be fantastic but a friend of mine didnt really enjoy it (you know the one ping, she went to bed pretty much straight away)
Er... I say give it a little break, perhaps try and get your hands on other g, renewtrient perhaps, and compare the two.
Oh, and you can give rest of your g to me thanks
smile.gif
(j/k)
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 04 September 2000).]

Hehehee oh Horsey, I've given G many many chances. Truth is, I've never had a great time on *this* G. I've done the Renewtrient thing, and while I *do* like it, last time - i threw up from it. Besides, I don't know where to get anymore of it from.
It's not that tragic mayte. I'm over it already
smile.gif

Thanks Mona,
Even though you may have made an educated decision to leave it alone many of us are still interested in learning about it and others experience with it, that is what the board is here for huh

at the risk of sounding totaly retarded what is the story with GHB availiability (and no i'm not soliciting!!!
smile.gif
)? I've read so much info on effects, dosage curves, blah blah and from some sources it appears legal (or until recently).
Question: is it sold as 'liquid ecstacy' (and if not what is that shit?!) or if illicit how common is it? (i haven't looked for it before but i've been offered/am exposed to just about everything but that stuff.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Yes GHB is often sold as Liquid Ecstasy which is fucked because if people are expecting similar effects they're not going to get them. Not only that, but alkot of people drink alcohol when they're on pills, but you can;t do that on GHB.
As for the availability, the first time I came across it was around March last year, I was in Melbourne and my mum called to tell me about my brother's friend who had slipped into a coma after having GHB (we later found out he'd been drinking aswell and had of speed and pills.. you name it he was on it) He's ok now, but that was the first time I heard it, that was around the time the guy died at Sublime. Then my brother told me about when he did it.. but I never wanted to try it.
Then I came on Bluelight and it happened exactly like this - suddenly everyone wanted to know what G was. We found a source (unnamed) who we could get it from (they've sinced ceased shipping here)after hearing about it from the americans (who mostly make their own btw)and so begins the story of G. I have never known any other of my friends to have even heard about it excpet for what they hear about "Grevious Bodily Harm" on the news. It's not 'too' common a thing - but it's getting that way.
*phew*
i'm not sure i answered any of your questions!
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 07 September 2000).]

I just had drug education week at my school. a good laugh it was
smile.gif

Reading a pamphlet telling me ecstasy has herion, cocaine, ketamine, etc and also GBH. It gave a brief chemical description of each of them including GBH. It's funny reading about GHB when the author is sure it's actually called GBH.
Why am i sharing this.....
smile.gif