• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom opinions?

shady4091

Bluelighter
I was wondering what some of your opinions on Kratom are. I found a head shop here that sells it, and was thinking about picking some up but it's fairly pricey. I heard it's supposed to be very opiate-like, (I'm not expecting it to be like railing a 60 of oxy or anything) so I'm a little intrigued but I've read about an equal amount of pros as I have cons so I'm undecided. Some opinions would be much appreciated.

Noooooo! Don't do it! Lol. Is it that purple sticky shit? Lol don't waste ur $. It's bs. Best bet go online n order sum. Much better stuff n very cost efficient. I found red indo strain 2 b very weak n I found Bali to be effective n very enjoyable. Think i mite just order sum next Friday now that u mention it =]

I like the effects of kratom due to the fact that I'm to lazy to nose out pain pharms anymore. i suggest that Maeng Da kratom little more expensive but i found it more sedating then bali. If you can score oxy or hydrocodone at a good price i would just stick to those but if you cant this is a very social drug, it's not gonna get you nodding all hardcore. its a subtle opiate high, anywho good luck.

I like the effects of kratom due to the fact that I'm to lazy to nose out pain pharms anymore. i suggest that Maeng Da kratom little more expensive but i found it more sedating then bali. If you can score oxy or hydrocodone at a good price i would just stick to those but if you cant this is a very social drug, it's not gonna get you nodding all hardcore. its a subtle opiate high, anywho good luck.

Hm might have 2 try that strain. Tho I always liked low dose 20-40mg oxy for it's rlly stimulating euphoria. The only sedating nod I enjoyed was iv dope n doin fent.

Here's the big thread on Kratom I follow. 9 pages so far.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=540581

Kratom contains several alkaloids which are potent opioids. It is more energizing and empathy inducing than most opiates you would be used to. It also has a self limiting nausea factor at high doses. Basically if you try and get more than just gently high you'll risk puking. It's can be very subtle but it is very good.

Noooooo! Don't do it! Lol. Is it that purple sticky shit? Lol don't waste ur $. It's bs. Best bet go online n order sum. Much better stuff n very cost efficient. I found red indo strain 2 b very weak n I found Bali to be effective n very enjoyable. Think i mite just order sum next Friday now that u mention it =]

It's a powder, the dude at the shop says he mixes it with orange juice and really digs the effect but I guess he would say t hat haha.

i hear its good for w/d but i would follow that other guys advice and just look for an online vendor. i usually dose with gfj and it seems to make the high last longer although it could be placebo. just buy an ounce online not that expensive and give it a go.

The very potent UEI Kratom is extremely euphoric. 1-2 grams for an opiate novice will induce euphoria comparable to 5 or 6 tabs of vicodin or a lower dose of oxycontin. It is truly amazing for a legal high. Buy it.

Kratom contains several alkaloids which are potent opioids. It is more energizing and empathy inducing than most opiates you would be used to. It also has a self limiting nausea factor at high doses. Basically if you try and get more than just gently high you'll risk puking. It's can be very subtle but it is very good.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I enjoy alternating classic opiates with kratom (80x extract) from time to time, a nice change, but I'm still certainly opiated when I'm on the kratom.

I've also combined it with hydrocodone with excellent results.

I say give it a try. It will work.

what about for opiate withdrawals? fuck the high... i have heard that it will minimize opiate withdrawals.... does anyone know if this is true?

i got some from a head shop and it wasnt bad, it was pretty opiate like. dont do it with a high opiate tolerance, it will be like taking asprin when your out of heroin. you do kinda got to take a lot (the capsules are easiest imo). its pretty nice though. it should def be in its own class, like marijuana.

i would recommend trying it, as long as you get good stuff. ive got some caps layin around here :)

It's about to be my anti drug lol. I'm sick of swaying with w/d which it is really good for.
But I just drank some tea actually its quite enjoyable but if your looking for a pure opiate high your not gonna get that it is its own class. It's sedation and stimulation at the same time with a very positive mood lift that's about the best I can describe with my experience.