• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane - PILLS CHECK 24/1/02

i had some "white armani's" for *******... decent... floored my mate, they were alright, (i was drinking/wizzing/smokeing too (i know its not good :( )....
aparently "white oakley's" r the new big thing... i havent tried them yet, but a friend recons thats what'll be going round 4 a while...
another friend got "white butterfly's" aparently bunk, but i think the ppl who had them r used to some really decent pills...
[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]
[ 11 March 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Armani's were the bomb. I did not think Oakleys were very strong, up against the Armani's they are piss weak. There has been a lot of shit around Brissie at the moment.

purple batch of oakleys- exactly the same besides colour) are stronger but still aren't right there up with the armanis.
pink omegas A friend has been offered these. Hopefully they are still the original batch.
I agree that there is plenty of shite going around Brisbane.
Are the blue barrels still coming through?

Yes. From what I have heard. Those Oakleys have made it to the S.E Qld region. I have heard they are fairly weak.
Also, there are supposed to be some "Extreme Games" pills doing the round, that are ment to be good.
Disclaimer: No I don't keep drugs :)

Yes peak chaser I have been offered omegas aswell and hopefully they are strong! I'm so sick of weak pills. Bring on the Blue Barrels!!!
[ 25 January 2002: Message edited by: jaymi ]

A mate of mine had the blue extreme and it was a speed/k bomb. Did not test it though.
Did you guys get to see the Omegas? Where they shaped like a smartie?

There has been a lot of shit around Brissie at the moment
True :( after a few k bomb's very wary of the scene right now.
As good as the blue barrels/specks were - had my fill, and am itchin for something new, seems like for a while they were the only thing going around.
Friend had nice white armani but thats one of the few good reports I've heard.

Apparently Popeyes are about to come onto the scene.
Also around are yellow moons/crescent moons.
They are weak.
e-power: Regarding that blue Extreme.. was it possible called a blue bit (NOT blue barrels). If it was called a blue bit then they definitely k pills. My friend had one. Not recommended.

myself and a friend had some gold euros for *******...and a bentley (or b, small white lethally good pill)and brown $ on nye...(just like cappucino's...luvely!!)
ive had some pretty decent pills the past month, hope the trend keeps going...and i hope people keep the good trend going and share it around. it bugs me when my friends buy pills that dont work or are k-bombs(especially if they dont like k bombs)
Andromeda :)
[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]

>Apparently Popeyes are about to come onto the scene.
After reading about them down the gold coast on pillreports I fucking hope so.
Let's keep this thread alive. Pillreports has been unreliable latley with a few dodgey pills I've seen not showing up on the web.
[ 27 January 2002: Message edited by: chupa chopped ]

glory_glamour: Nah this was a blue xtreme for sure. The logo was exactly like the Xtreme games logo.

came accross a popeye last night. I found them to be pretty strong but short lasting - I came up hard and had a lot of trouble with my vision, floored briefly but soon had no trouble dancing. Peak lasted around 3 hours.
My jaw worked overtime but I had no real trouble sleeping. Come down was brutal till I had a decent sleep.
I didn't get a chance to test but I'm certain they are legit.

Yep.. Popeyes are definitely in Brisbane!
Apparently (dont know how good this info is)
white doves are coming soon too!
[ 31 January 2002: Message edited by: glory_glamour ]

The white doves are in Brisbane.
The popeyes are here as well....
>strong but short lasting...Peak lasted around 3 hours.
That sounds like a top pill to me. That's about the max I can peak for. 3 hours is a top quality peak and definately not short for me. I better get some of these.

I'll put up a pic of popeye's tonight, if all goes to plan. Can't wait to try them. Things are looking on the up, with doves, 6 point stars and popeyes,

White popeyes - same size, shape and texture as batmans.. only these are white with a simimalr size press, directly centered on the pill.
From the same people - up there with the batman in that they fucking rock.
That's all that's any good that i've heard of lately.

white doves. friends have said they are pretty good . Last week in Sydney tried some clear casules that were supposedly "pure" mdma. Don't know if it is true but is was without doubt the best pills i have ever had. I loved them. Lasted for ages and ages. Real lovely feelings. Trying to get more but finding it a bit hard.
[Edit: Please keep it discreet. See Maxi's post following for reasons why. In general (not specifically aimed at the original poster) there's no need to resort to fairytale stories about pills to get the information across - just keep your posts discreet, to the point, and in the past-tense. BigTrancer]

just a thought... but maybe you guys want to think twice (or maybe even once) about posting things like: 'ive got XXXX and i'm trying it this weekend'
that's how the perth people got busted by the police.
M