Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

microdots.

thefiddler75

Bluelighter
whats the best way to store microdots? are they stronger than blotters? any other advice and experiences would be much appreciated. thanks!

lucky you got some of them :) i remember having one years ago they are great fun! :D
id say just keep them in a baggy with a moisture absorbsion thingo from a vitamin bottle?

And have the moisture absorbtion thingy suck the liquid from the dot?

please be ready for a pretty intense LSD experience... two friends of mine have recently had em and were tripping BALLS (in a good way of course) for a very long time.
These two ARE however little trippahs... i dont think its the type of acid you want to give to a newbie...
But I guess its up to you to be the judge :)

yeah i agree be ready for a BIG hit!
i remember being off my tits for able 8 hours straight....and then for about 4 hours after that i still felt like id had a 1/2 blotter :)
i remember bad tripping for about 2 of those 8 hours cause it was my first trip...i realised after this that maybe it wasn't such a good idea beleiving my friend that a full dot would be great for a first trip! :(
I remember that it wasn't as "happy" as others i had later eg purple ohms and ren&stimpy's etc...
take care,
Rob.

TRIPS ARE FUCKIN EVIL THINGS.......... BE VERY VERY CAREFUL! VERY CAREFUL!

christ if they're as powerful as ppl are saying, go quarters...
I recommend quarters of blotter for n00bs...
Acids like that, someone can have a whole, and be sitting there going "beh" someone else can have 1/4 and be talking to flamingos wearing roller skates and dancing the bollero.
You can always have more, not less.

does anyone else get the feeling that BUMPMEK may have flipped out on acid?lol
yeah go a half for your first as long as you can get more to have a stronger one next time,if youve only got one tho Id go the whole thing and just hope everything turns out well :) bad trips are baaaaaaad but you get over it, I ended up in hospital from my freak out but I still love acid.

8) Funny one Harrassr but quite true! Had copius amounts of drugs one night after a split with the b/f 1 gram of whizz & two omegas later, dumped 2 black stars at once with another omega (was told weren't strong, silly me), and flipped for 3 days.... NOT FUNNY, NOT RECOMMENDED.... ACID IS BAD :X
What the other dude said is right, take less cause u can always have more! :D

As anfalicious said, go quarters of a normal trip for a first timer, it's just not worth taking the chance with something more powerful... I say this from experience (I can't take any psychadelics anymore 'cos I lost it the first time and nearly everytime after that has been unsteady to say the least), always start newbies off light and slowly, it may not do much for them, but that's better than losing the plot...

TRIPS ARE FUCKIN WONDEFUL THINGS.......... BE VERY VERY CAREFUL OF THE GRASS OR *IT* WILL WALK ON *YOU*! VERY CAREFUL!
Bumpy, you seem to take too many drugs... and I'm only saying this because I care
--------------------
Love like you NEED the money
Work while SOMEONE is watching
Dance until it HURTS

Hey guys whats a microdot like compared to some very potential liquid acid sugercubes? Have had acid on 10> occasions and these fucked and i mean fucked me from 12.30pm NYE to 11.15 pm, but then again it could be that i had THAT much fun watching Lord of the Rings on them sweet cubes of sugar- is truly the best way to appriciate the film, even though it doesn't come close to the book! And remember, " Nobody, but nobody, tosses a dwarf!"

Tabernacle refers to a sacred or secret place often in the context of a library. However, to my and my friends it has entirely different meaning- watch John Boorman's ZARDOZ (Starring Sean Connery) on liquid acid- it's the only way the damn stupid movie makes sense anyway, trust me you'll understand!

Originally posted by SupaDiscoBreaka:
Bumpy, you seem to take too many drugs... and I'm only saying this because I care
Very true, you are right, and thanks for caring.
--------------------
Love like you NEED the money
Work while SOMEONE is watching
Dance until it HURTS[/QB]