• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Alcohol and Cold Temperature Affects On E?

KingDiamond

Bluelighter
Just a couple of quick questions. Can anyone out there tell me if alcohol degades your trip? Also, does cold weather also contribute to trip degradation? Any replys will be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by blufluffybunny:
umm. Yes.
XTC= dehydration
Alcohol :D ehydration
I've been silly enough to do this, and it does fuck with your roll. Plus when you come down you get a hangover...not good!

Sorry bunny coudnt be botherd writing it for myself.
Read This thread
[ 23 January 2002: Message edited by: the_man ]

The alcohol discussion is a feisty one, it all comes down to personal preferrence I think. Having said that, however, I dont know anyone whose said that getting pissed enhances their roll. Most people who enjoy E + Alc seem to stick to a beer or two.
As for the cold... Hell yes. I pretty much cannot have a good time on pills if it is really cold (we're talking kryal cold here :p).

originaly posted by skydancer--
Do you like to drink a beer when rolling? You're lucky! Spanish researchers found out that alcohol-MDMA interaction will make you roll longer and more intense. The january 2002 issue of the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics features a remarkable article, which at times has the scent of an advertorial.
here is the link...
Ecstasy and alcohol: new findings
:)
at a recent party in a certain good shed there were gushes of cold air comming in thought these large open doors which, for me, were very sobering in regards my roll. however, when hiding in the warmth of the crowd the symptoms would return in full effect!!?! ;)
[ 23 January 2002: Message edited by: corolla ]

yeah, alcohol definately takes away from the roll!!
On new years I drank way too much and could not even feel the pills at all!! was just too drunk to feel the e feeling.
waste of a pretty good bikkie... damnit.
Dunno I agree about the cold though....
If i'm fucked enough I won't feel the cold at all!

originaly posted by skydancer--
Do you like to drink a beer when rolling? You're lucky! Spanish researchers found out that alcohol-MDMA interaction will make you roll longer and more intense. The january 2002 issue of the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics features a remarkable article, which at times has the scent of an advertorial.
If you just drink one or 2 drinks to relax yourself then it wont degrade your roll ..... but if u drink till you are drunk then that will probally degrade your roll.
Anyway after paying for the pills would you still have enough money to get drunk. :)
Also remember to drink water as well as alcohol.

I find a little alcohol is great, a lot and - as has been said - the roll is ruined. Drinking really low alcohol drinks, can also aid with re-hydration, but shouldn't replace water entirely.
On the temperature note. It has been found that both increases and decreases in ambient temperature, increase serotonin neurotoxicity in rats.
-------------------------------------
Jessica Malburg, "Mechanism and role of temperature in MDMA induced serotonin neurotoxicity" Yale University
-------------------------------------
From the actions of MDMA, temp. regulation in the hypothalamus seems to be partly reversed. This may explain why it sometimes seems impossible to get warm when E'ing on a cold night.

i find that the rushes of cold air outside a party after going hard blow me up again- dunno if this is cuz i'm a chunkybunny who can't control his temp, but definitely does the trick when pilling.....

Alcohol makes my night just that little more fantastic... I can't stand spirits if rolling but 3-4 beers over a 9 hour period makes it just that little bit more wonderful.
You get the great carbonated tingles which go through your neck and head and I just love the taste of beer to overtake the taste of chewy or nothing in my mouth a few times a night as taste is just another powerful stimulus.
Yeah, *and do you actually read this site? It's been on the front page for quite some time*
--------------------
Remember the story, we are newlyweds on our way to earth capital

on new years, i mixd alcohol with e and i had a very awsome night..i had no hangover in the morning either. Was very nice, id do it again...

Yeah 2-3 drinks is fine... dont over do it though....
too much of a good thing can end up a bad thing
Pokey

I drink all the time with mdma. As said as long as you dont get drunk the combination is quite good. They work well together, ya get ya empathy, loved up feelings of from the mdxx, plus ya get ya alcohol effects as well, as long as not drunk then it seems to overwrite the mdxx.
And as for mdxx in the cold, well i can say that i have rolled in the snow a fair few times with no problem whatsoeva. have snowbaorded while on mdxx. (yes i know taking drugs and doin shit like that is dangerous) BUt yeh worked wonderfully, and better than could imagine while snowbaording in the freezing cold and being on mdxx. :) so yeh. if ya in a awarm environment tho and ya feel the cold it can bring ya down but ya can bring yaself back up

I find that I drink quite constantly whist peakign adn love it. It goes hand in hand for me... peaking and drinking.
When I say drinking I mean sipping really slowly over the whole night, not sculling beers and that.