Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

rolling two weekends in a row

Stars Fall In

Bluelighter
hey, i'm still a bit of a newbie when it comes to pills etc and i've never rolled two weekends in a row. i've been reading bluelight for a while and realize it's not such a good idea... but i was wondering how many people actually do it, and if its only a once off (not continuously for weeks on end) will i be able to roll nicely both weekends?
[ 21 January 2002: Message edited by: Stars Fall In ]

i rolled two weeks in a row (my first two pills) first night was a sat, had a half, then another half, GREAT nite.. then the next fri had a whole, not as good, but still great. *they where diff beans.
since then its max of 2weeks, mainly 3-4.. i wish it was so easy to roll once a month :D
[ 21 January 2002: Message edited by: justanotherguy ]

Honestly yes, you can roll two weeks in a row and have a great time both times...
The problem is, if you start doing it, it becomes that much easier to say to yourself that it's ok, and that you won't do yourself too much harm... Then it becomes not too bad to restrict it to 2 weeks in a row every couple of months... Then two weeks in a row, then a week break... Then every week...
The same with double dropping... Start doing it and it becomes that much easier to think that its ok...
I say this from experience, restrict your mdma use to as little as possible, it's much better for you in the long run for a number of reasons...

it takes close to 14 days for the average person to fully regain their serotonin levels after using MDMA. do it more often that that and you will constantly be in a state of serotonin depletion. this doesnt mean you wont roll, it just means you are putting your wellbeing at risk.
how many people here would agree with this; if you pill every week, or even every second week, for a year and you will get a very high tolerance? most people go thru this first stage of caning it, for a year or two, and then realise that they need to double drop, or more, to get the same affect. it has happened to just about everybody i've known. also quite a few of these people are now suffering depression...

thanks for the responses guys. what about using speed as a substitute? say for instance rolling one weekend and then speeding the next... is that less harmfull than taking mdma both weekends?
[ 21 January 2002: Message edited by: Stars Fall In ]

i think its ok to dump every week for short periods of time - eg on your holidays for a month or two. But eventually it will all catch up with you and you'll need a break to get rid of fuzzy brain syndrome. I think if your gunna do it don't think its sustainable forever, pre & post load, and listen to your body and mind for when to stop.

ive rolled basically two nights in a row on two separate occasions in the last 30 days. first night 1 pill, second night 1.5 pills; first night 1 pill, second night 0.5 pills. whilst i did reach a nice high on every occasion, i have definately decided to have at least 30 days before rolling again. priority issues or not, the main reason i dont wanna roll too often is to keep a low tolerance eheh :)
personally i think if you use pills for a year, and try to figure out roughly how many youve had and work out how many it wouldve been on average per week, and you get more than 50 then in my opinion its definately increased tolerance and done a fair bit of whatever damage mdma might do. ive had a little less than 30 pills in nearly 1.5 years, which for me is an acceptable amount.
i think if youre going to roll two weekends in a row, then its ok as long as youre prepared to take the next 2 or 3 off. whilst i never really think about the long run, i think its best to think about the long run in this regard.
[ 21 January 2002: Message edited by: melancholic ]

i have rolled nearly every weekend for the past six or eight months, sometimes more than once during the course of a weekend. i am blessed because i still am in good health, mentally and physically, because i look after myself very well during the week and i am very strong mentally. basically i don't worry about it, i don't expect to get sick and i exercise my brain/memory a lot as stupid as it sounds. i get spells of depression every now and then of course but they pass. seriously rolling two weekends in a row wont kill you, however i wouldn't recommend making a habbit of it as the 'quality' of your roll will start to decline and you'll get the occasional deeply depressed feelings.

geez angel_girl8, that sounds like a lot. how many consecutive weeks could you roll before you noticed your rolls were not as good?

hmmm.... probably a month maybe two? i honestly never thought about it. but during that time i
was also experimenting with mixing drugs, different quantities, different methods of taking it, etc. apart from that i have always had a good time

in general i only do pills once a month (or longer in between), and the last 3 times have been off pills from the same batch...
the last time i pilled was, however, a little less than 2 weeks after the previous occassion, and i DID notice a difference. i was loved up for a much shorter period, and the pill did not last as long. 4-5 hours for previous occassions, but i had definitely come down after 3 hours on the last occassion.
thats my personal experience.
maybe you should try clubbing without the pills, do you really need drugs to have a good time? try to have pills only on the really big occassions? just a suggestion.

I try to only roll once a month in which i am normally consistent at. I have tho at times taken 2 weeks in a row and have found the second week to be less enjoyable as i find i need more (which is obvious i guess ;) .
I guess each individual however, will experiecne it dif to me.
I couldnt encourage taking 2 weeks in a row but at times things come up and it is difficult to say no ;)
Cheers all

Fuck me! I've done some serious damage to myself of the past year then. I'm on a break...but gosh it's hard. For the past year there hasn't been a weekend where I haven't dropped and on most occassions the binge would continue right through out Sunday and into Sunday night. Sure, you never get the same high but I suppose that cause you want to always reach a new height, you keep dropping to see if you can make it...but you never do.
What's more amazing is that week in and week out, shit loads of others are doing similar to me but you never seem to read about it. Are people too scared to admit to their habits???

I've had one weekend off in the last 2 months. My routine would go like this: 1 week, 1 pill, next week 2-3 pills, then back to 1 and so on.
Last weekend I noticed that my tolerence is up for the first time. It's time for a break, I'm thinking 2 months. In the meantime I'll go straight or play with some psychadelics.
E isnt the only thing out there, and it definately isnt the most entertaining IMO. The attraction for it for me, is if it's good, then I know my night will be good.
Also, it's not just about tolerence. When I'm doing it week in week out, I start to think "I wish I could get higher than this, I want to peak harder". After a break, I've forgotten to an extent what the drug feels like, so when I peak, it's like "Ohhhh yeah, this is what I'm talkin about".
So break time for anfy.

But then comes this issue of cross tolerance.
Do u KNOW 4 SURE that all your pills are MDMA?? They could be MDA, MDEA ...
I say go for speed one weekend, i think Speed personally is my drug of choice. But its true waht they say, anytime your a little bit down u think about speed.
But yer there are plenty of other intresting substances out there. Just keep it safe.

hmmm....I have popped 2 weeks in a row many times, too many in fact. Like everyone says, you need more to get the same effect and your probably doing alot more damage to your body. The best way to be an MDMA user is, if you are strong enough, only have the pleasure of it once or twice a year.

just love these kind of dicussions on a harm minimalisation board..

In all fairness wazza, I think most people have added something constructive. Yes, many of us have dropped 2 weekends in a row, and will probably do so again. The message we're trying to get across, is that if you MUST drop 2 weekends in a row, you'll probably notice it wont work as well. The message is, it probably wont hurt too much if you do it occasionally (relatively speaking here guys, it IS a dangerous illegal drug, remember that always), but it's not something you'd want to be making a habit of.

I have been dropping every week now since August and now my tolerance is hardcore. The first couple of months were sweet though.

that question "well can i just use speed every other weekend?" raises an issue i was going to get to; what happens when the magic is gone?
if you get into a lifestyle where you have to go out every week and get fucked up, and you find you cant get off on pills anymore, you might end up doing what a lot of people do; swapping to other substances to get fucked up. a lot of people move over to speed and coke, substances with a much greater risk of abuse and dependance.
i've known a few people to fall into this trap, thinking that those substances are just like e's, and they cant get dependant on them, but they can and they have...
the best thing you can do for yourself is get used to going out without getting fucked up and enjoying it for itself.