Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

on the topic of K

dingleberries

Bluelighter
2001 was a year where my taste for the psychedelics grew immensely, and very recently ive decided that my next adventure into the unknown will be through ketamine. I've noticed that it's not really a common drug, more like one that you have to search for a little bit to find (from what i know of in melb.).
No one's really selling it at parties, its standard to buy in grams? Is this true?
Is availability of K in aus only determined by how often the local vet gets broken into? Or are there people out there synthesising it?
As of late i've been hearing about more and more K in pills, and a few friends of mine really enjoying them.
The "K-pill" label that gets thrown around too often, and i feel, is when people get spun out by an mdxx substance and think "ahh that was K"

I think the K pills are out in abundance.
No its not just restricted to when a Vet gets broken into. Considering the amount of rubbish K pills there are, there is problably barrels of barrels of K floating around that have been diverted from chem companies. Once in a while it will get diverted from a hospital (Yes it really is used on children and the elderly).
K is usually per gram, although because its not common (besides people who REALLY enjoy it) it can often go in points.
Unless you know who you are getting it off, its usually cut. The uncut is also common and a point of cut vs a point of uncut is like small wunderment land vs total inability to move.

Lately (in Mebourne) I've seen more of it being distributed in vile form. Which aint bad cause it's easy to get it to powder and at least you know youre about to get a pure hit of Ketlar...ohhh Ketlar...

Is vile form that common in Melbourne? I know in Sydney its impossible to walk down the street without stumbling over empty bottles (or maybe thats just because all the ppl I know in Syd are K-Junkies :) ) but most Melbourne K is sold as pills, yeah?
Theres some K pills that have a good rep for ok quantity of k in em - at least through experience they've been good - but as shagless said..nothing beats pure crystalized Ketlar!
If you read the actual usage pamphlet on how to administer it to animals, it says in tiny fine print under the HORSE section "WAIT 28 DAYS POST DRUG ADMINISTRATION TO CONSUME ANIMAL" or something to that effect.
I think i'd be willing to eat horse meat if it was laden with K...mmmm K-Burgers. Now THAT should be part of the "New Taste Menu" ;)

Dallor awwwwww....
that was really bad ! :p
*shudder*
ha ha man you have a twisted mind

God only knows - and that's why if you want K, then seek out powder K (or even better, stuff that's still in a vial). And if all you can find is K pills you're better off waiting until you can find better, because honestly I'd rather not have K at all than consume that shit...

I dont seem to have an issue getting K
(if I actually DID take Ketamine, which I dont cause its illegal and its bad for my health and Im not an animal)
:) *smiles* :)

After this last weekend all i have to say is...
KEEP THAT DAMN KETAMINE AWAY FROM ME
on that note ill go now :)

yes, wheels are definately in motion, my search for K continues...
there's just one thing i need to know: how much $ does a gram go for these days?
no penis/vagina measurements plz

"I LOVE KETAMINE" bad for your health or not, i still loveeeeeee it :D

Damn acid is just so hard to find so i went out and found me a good K guy- Hooray For Horse Tranq :) :) :) :)
I'll get three points have them and for dessert i think i'll cannibalize my new dealer- that oughta do for about a Q.
I love having new friends for dinner :)