Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 10/1/02

sneak2

Bluelighter
The old thread's certainly getting a little stale. Just summarizing most of the current pills around, based on recent postings. When has Perth ever been this dry.....?
Good:
- Blue Domes Still quite a few of these around. Very nice, generally seen as good, clean MDMA.
- White Dexters Fairly decent pill.
Average:
- Pink HQ's Mixed reports. Definitely more than one needed for effect, and not particularly clean.
Dodgy:
- Pink HD's/Hound Dogs Possibly bunk pills - testing clear, indicating questionable contents. Avoid.
- Green/Yellow Batmans Very weak, possibly repressed pills. By all accounts, not worth the money.
- Blue BJ's Another bunk biscuit, possibly a speed bomb. Reports of "clear" tests on the E2.
- Orange/Purple Fish Garbage. Avoid.
Possibles:
- White Maple Leaves These were around a month or two ago. No firm reports, although they're meant to be decent.
- White Doves Another unconfirmed entrant. Waiting for reports.
Given this situation, and with a couple of major festivals approaching, people should be very careful with their purchases. There's a lot of crap circulating at the moment - play safe.

Friend of a friend reckons his mate can get new ohm's ????
any1 heard anything like this???

adding to that first one, there is also some supermans on market, though atm their orientation is not known, any info?
and we might as well foget the blue domes, lonmg gone... :(

Heard some talk of grey doves hitting our WA shores... No reports as yet... might be the same as white doves tho. :)
[ 11 January 2002: Message edited by: sKeTcHa ]

clear caps with PINK contents ...
apparently there are a few of these pink caps floating around at the moment - just wondering if anyone has heard any reports about these (first hand or from a "reliable" source).
any comments at all would be appreciated as I've generally been let down by caps in the past!

as for the Blue Domes, everyone seems to be ravin on about them & rating them quite highly (8+),but I personally found them to be no more than a 6 or 7 - but very, very clean with little comedown.
are there 2 batches going 'round ATM or am I just being picky??

Yeah i dunno i never tried them but the ppl i know who have i found the reports to be really inconsistent. Some would say it is the best they had ever munched while others thought they were pretty ordinary and they appeared to be from the same batch, so who knows???

yeah i'm pretty sure there are 2 batches....
1)the "barrels" which are really thick and more of a light blue with darker blue specks. (these are the really good ones)
2)the others are flater and more pale almost white with light blue specks..(havent tried myself but i hear they're not as good)

the red/pink HQ's are probably ketamine, friends of mine had them & they were fucked up for 20 mins then straight as afterwards - typical ketamine doin' its stuff.
these are definitely not worth the cash you fork out expecting a MDx pill, and they can be dangerous if taken in a warm, crowded environment so watch out kiddies!

Originally posted by rack:
Blue Domes = MDA, not MDMA!!!!!
are u sure about the mda and no mdma? i was getting some nice eye wiggles off 1 blue dome with no other pills.. from memory mdma is the only mdxx which gives eye wiggles..

I dont 'think' blue domes are MDA. Maybe some people beleive this because they get put on their ass by these bikkies but I certainly didnt experience the tell tale visual effects I associate with MDA. I could be wrong tho, but to me it seemed like a strong dose of MDMA. The test result seemed to indicate that too.

I dont like statements such as "blue domes = MDA not MDMA" unless its backed up by a test result, preferably EZ Supreme or at the very least a decent explanation on why you THINK these are MDA.
I'll go further than Fry-d and say these ARE MDMA. My evil twin has had more of these than he'd care to omit and if they arent MDMA then nothing is.
The only criticism of these is duration so u have lost a textbook characteristic of MDA right there. He was not put on his arse, was the most clearheaded he's been in ages and not a visual in sight.
These are the big barrel like ones; said they looked more white than blue with blue specks; E2 and EZ test result perfect and taste absolutely lovely ( :D isgusting)
General consensus amongst many over new year was the best in a LONG time simply because the effects were fantastic, the quality high, and they were of sufficient strength. thats very rare imo.
I think u'll find people who fault this pill just have had too many lately and the amazing subjective effects of clean MDMA gets lost on them whilst they spend the whole night looking for the perfect headfuck.
Its still extremely dry. Whats more worrying is if u look at sneaks list, the number of dodgy pills is high. A few months ago there was 6 black testing pills, including 3 "these r the bomb" ones and not a dodge pill to be found. Not good.
[ 14 January 2002: Message edited by: Biscuit ]

Just thought I might mention that MDA has a duration of 10 or so hours.....I have never had an MDA pill and I've been munching for six years.
I think the MDA thing is a myth. Sure it's been found in some on dance safe, but here in australia there isn't nearly as large a variety as there is in the rest of the world.
Just my 3 billion dollars worth,
DB :)

MDA DOESNT have a 10 hour peak. It was initialy thought MDA had a longer peak that MDMA but it has since been revealed this is incorrect.
Updated MDA info

Yeah there is sweet FA around atm. I think I've said this b4 and it might be the wrong place to put it in but anway, i think after Sept 11th the international borders of every country have been watched so much closer and everything that comes into this country is being so closely watched so its harder to bring things in of course and the "big-boys" now are not willing to take that risk. Now you find that drugs here arent really being imported. We havent had pills come in for ages and heroin as taken a huge downturn. Drugs arent imported now. Ice is made here now, the people u see being busted with importing it here arent that a big and whip well you know the deal. I dunno my thoughts anyway.

Originally posted by Darkblade:
Just thought I might mention that MDA has a duration of 10 or so hours.....I have never had an MDA pill and I've been munching for six years.
I think the MDA thing is a myth. Sure it's been found in some on dance safe, but here in australia there isn't nearly as large a variety as there is in the rest of the world.
Just my 3 billion dollars worth,
DB :)

The majority of pills i have consumed in the past couple of months have bin MDA, or an MDA mix. MDA is fairly common in australia id say, judging by pill reports. Ive definately had MDA b4 and i know its effects... There is MDA is oz.

Urp! I stand corrected :)
Damn that out of date information......but still, I haven't had that many pills which were exceptionally visual. So I still doubt that there is as much MDA as people seem to think.
Remember set and setting people!
Cheers,
DB out...