Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

liquid acid

TrancePlant

Bluelighter
whats the best way to store it if you dont intend on having it for a while...its basically on a sugar cube wrapped in foil at the moment.

pop it in the fridge, still wrapped in the foil
[ 10 January 2002: Message edited by: Mr. Horse ]

Yep Horsey is right as ever!
But I'd also wack it in a sealable bag plastic just to be safe.
You're meant to keep LSD away from light, heat and moisture. Now I know that fridges are meant to sap the moisture out of everything you put in them, but it couldn't hurt to be extra precautious just in case.
[ 10 January 2002: Message edited by: Plague Bearer ]

I'd say a freezer rather than fridge, fridges are rather moist...
Chuck it in a tuppawear container.

dammit we had 4 of these for nye but they went missing... argh the legendary lost tab of acid strikes again...

I have had it sitting in a ciggie pack in a friends bag for a week....is it still ok to eat..i just threw it in the freezer. Can acid expire...go bad etc?
Thanks again :)

It doesn't expire or go bad as such. Rather that LSD is a somewhat unstable molecule and it can easy become damaged and break down into other forms which are useless. Light, heat and moisture will damage acid.
Now remember that you put acid under your tounge (which is wet & warm) and it still works. So its not short term exposure, its long term exposure.
I've kept acid in my room away from light (but no heat), and its still worked but not as well.
It will break down, it will eventually become weaker. The best way to avoid this breakdown is to keep it away from moisture, light & heat. Therefore the best place to keep it is in the freezer, in foil, in a baggy. You can also throw in one of those little sachets you get that pull moisture out of things. (You get them in Vitamin jars etc.)

on acid, in perth atm there is a high shortage of acid, and what there is around atm well, reports for even high up indicate low quality, can anyone point me in the rite type to pursue?? :( i love my acid :(

ah liqid, had some awsome liquid at new years. problem is it never keeps as well as tabs. everyone always sujests the fridge/frezzer option. this is alright especcially if you eat it right out of the frezzer. but it can also be a negative because when you remove it from the frezzer (to take to a party or whatever) there is a big temperature change and this can degrade the lsd molecule significantly. so long as you have a reletively cool house you might be better storing it in the bottom of you cubord in some cloths or sheets (in foil and air tight baggy of course). then there is the simple soulution- have it as soon as possible!

so what if somebody got a couple of largish bottles, say 100 drops in each, and stored it as per directions... how long can it last?

People wrap their sugercubes in foil--> yurgh! Glad wrap is way better and then you can put it in your mouth and suck every last microgram off it--> better than sucking on foil. I keep my cubes (glad wrapped) in one of those six pack coolers in tha freezer (whow sounds like an episode of dragonball :) ), works fine.
TABERNACLE ARE YOU IN MY PALM? (said in S.Connery voice)
NOT PERMITTED! (said in a really ghey voice)

^^^^^^ Um the reason you put acid in foil is because it's uv/light sensitive.
[ 14 February 2002: Message edited by: Psy-Dancer ]

Anfalicious-Did anybody ever get back to you on the Tabernacle->English translator?
[ 14 February 2002: Message edited by: Sempiternity ]

What's so bad a-bou-te meine english sprechen, du bloode ku! Fick dich! Ibumu sapi yang gemuk dan jelek *looks at Big Trancer*
Me fail english that's unpossible!
Psy-dancer unless your one of those ultra yuppies with a freezer light, then glad wrap is just fine ;) No dis of course- i hate yuppies because they love to indulge in ultra untasteful architecture right in front of my house --> not cool at all, JAN!
Sermpiternity the fucked up dialogue at the bottom of my post is from ZARDOZ --> a really funny movie if your on acid, however, if not then you'll probably damage your TV beyond repair :)
Trust me --> ZARDOZ only on acid- if ya don't then your head will explode ;)
Eddi Spgetti (does tha SPG stand for Special Patrol Group as in The Young Ones hamster?) liquid can be stored up 12 months in tha freezer seen it done.
To everybody else who has a problem with bahasa ingeris saya suck dick and lick ass! (DBAMTSCWDYJITH) --> try and guess what that stands for!
Chill y'all know i'm just fuckin wit you :)

round 15
Bluelight brownlow medal count
tabernacle..... 3 votes.
eddispgeddi was my intended login but i fluffed it!! it was always one word and relates to a sound i heard in my head when trippn 10 years ago.
theres a thread around here somewhere explaining the nik. now my question of you tabernacle... are you french canadian? sacremond le tabernac etc.
[ 15 February 2002: Message edited by: eddi spgeddi ]

I love ice hockey but no sadly i'm not a flip-top head (see South Park for details)
Tabernacle comes from the best trip of my life- where we did many stupid and irreconsilable things, although watching ZARDOZ was probably the most drain bamaging (even after all that liquid)
Must reiterate don't watch ZARDOZ without acid- it just doesn't make any sense ;)
Round 16: Eddi Spgeddi 2 votes

Err.. *bump*
Now, my question... has anyone heard of liquid being dropped onto homeopathic tablets? I'm not exactly sure WHICH chemicals are in the homeopathic tablets, but I trust the guy I got 'em off and he seemed to think they were fine. I'm guessing the fact the liquid is dropped on these for convenience sake.
So has anyone heard of this? AND has anyone HAD these recently (in Melb)?
[ 16 February 2002: Message edited by: mona ]