Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pure MDMA powder

MrQuiteAct

Bluelighter
Just curious about pure mdma powder. In sydney/gong area its really hard to find (have never came across it).
Just wondering what is the standard price is?
What color is it?
Is it better then taking pills, health wise and roll wise?
Been told it has a lot less comedown (if at all) is this true?

TRied it once (of any quality) and made capsules with some meth added to boot - best roll I have ever had. It's just like a good MDMA pill but u are guaranteed the quality cause u made it u'r self. Just be aware that it is always cut with something and u don't really know how good it is.... I have bought it a couple of times and it was clean but really weak.
If u don't know u'r dealer and what u'r getting u'r better off looking for good MD pills cause at least u can read reports!! How acurately can anyone describe MD powder.. UUUM well it was white and powdery and came in a bag LOL, not to be confused with the white powdery that came in a big bag!!!

^^ youve contradicted yourself about 10 times there.
Powder is cleaner than pills, wether this is better seems to boil down to personal opinion (some people like the messiness of pills). You should be able to buy it for roughly the same price as pills(either in caps or larger amounts to be capped yourself). Powder is white and will absoloutly stink! It effects your serotonin the same so as far as your health/comedown it should be the same you just havent had the additives of a pill.

Probably didn't explain too well... was doing too many things at once:
If u know u'r getting good pure MDMA powder (which I have only tasted once in 5 years of pilling) then go for it - it's clean and u can do what u like with it - u know there is no crap in it - thus the lack of bad comedown and a nice clean roll.
If u aren't sure about the powder chances are it will be cut with heaps of glucose or other stuff and do nothing or else just be like any other pill - but will probably cost more.
test before u buy, then at least u know its MD, the strength will be a risk!

Yeah it should be about the same price as 10 pills if your buying it as 1 gram. You definetly need to test it before you buy it, it could be anything. If possible, try to get it as rock, then you know it hasn't been cut with anything. It should come in a crystal rock or sometimes a brown toffee looking rock. I would say that if you like being knocked on your arse with a pill, stay away from powder, you'll hardly feel it. If it only takes you half a pill to feel nice, drop 100mg of MD powder and you'll have the best time of your life, and yes, less of a come down. I love it, but if you have a high tolerence it's probably not worth it. That's just my opinion. I always say it's more for a user who can make the most of what ever drug they take.....you need to be in the right frame of mind to make it work properly.

Yes, powder is cleaner. I've had it a few times early in my 'career' and didn't like it because it was too clean and I was used to the messiness if pills. I think if I had some again, I would appreciate it more as I'm now more used to the effects. I've never had a pill that was as clean as MDMA powder.
If I recall correctly, it came in greyish white chunks which when crushed turned into an almost pure white powder

Ok then.. all knockers of X-Files take note of the reactions to the MDMA powder.. _CLEAN_... It was a hilarious NYE that I had with people telling me that X-files were not MDMA..
one guy told me that he wouldn't give it to his worst enemy, and if it contained anything at all it contained smack.. YES.. these attitudes do still exist.. very funny.. Mind U I had sat there and watched this silly twit pop a pill, then roll and smoke about 6 joints with his GF in 2 hours.. funny how they aren't 'REAL e's' anymore since U got that chronic dope habit BABY!
They were _CLEAN_, _LOVED-UP_ and had _ZERO COME DOWN_
When will people learn that a strong feeling does not always mean that they have got a Grade product, Psychology is a major player in an experience on e, if U wait, it won't happen... One of the best pills I ever had, I popped it forgot about it and then had a cue (ie good track) and BANG.. all of a sudden I feel awesome... NOT FUCKED UP.. JUST AWESOME, as I remember from a thread quite some time ago.. (LOVED UP V FUCKED UP)... If U haven't got any seretonin left, course a good pill isn't going to work!!! silly 'effers....
Anyhow.. WHO agrees/disagrees?!
Synth

Personally, I think you are right. They test MDMA, and sure do feel like it. Maybe different batches, who knows. I think the X-files work on some people, and others they don't. Some love them, some hate them. I liked them ;) They are just not a huge dose.

interesting... X Files dropped me on my arse every time I took em (3 times)... One of the messiest pills I've ever had.
Funny how things like that happen :)