• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

HELP, E dosen't work on my 19y/o F friend!!!

DaBansit

Bluelighter
Honestly, we have been to 3 major gigs in Wellington in the last 2 months & she has had the same amount of gear as me (I'm 26 male and about 20kg heavier, heavy pot smoker, take alot of LSD & wizz, which i was told inceased my tolerance?). I cant understand it she has had whole 007s and NYE when i was rushing my tits off on ataggering 2 halves of an xl 4 hours apart she got absolutly nothing on 3 halves in the same time frame.
It's got me & my mates stumped, is there anything we can do, or something to increase the buzz (we do get her to have a joint with us to bring it on, she gets amild headrush for a minute and then seems more stoned and lethargic even on what i call super-chargy pills)
cheers
Bandit

Well for a start. Is she on anti-depressants(SSRI's)? As they can have a immense impact on people who consume mdxx.. At times, it can be fatal to be on anti-depressants and consume mdxx..
Any other background to what she does would be helpful.. Diet?

You could try getting her to chew or plug her pills. Alot of MDMA is not absorbed properly in a normal stomach, perhaps her stomach is unnusual in that it will not absorb any (or every little) MDMA.
Oh, and as for LSD and speed building up a tolerance, it is possible you could develop mental tolerance to drugs, however no actual cross tolerance will occur between LSD and MDMA.

Some newbees miss it the first few times until it cliks with them. There is probably this huge pressure now, when she takes them, about it not going to work and her having a negative mindset for the pill. Just get her to relax and be playful with it. Don't stare at her asking "can you feel it yet". Just chill, smile and start dancing don't make a big deal about dropping. Drop it and don't mention it again until she's fucked! Talk about the music...whatever
MDMA has a finnicky high...certain things can bring you down.
I can't stand it when people say "I'm coming down" just because the peak rushes have worn off.
It brings everyone else down. Just cruise with the rest of the pill and have a good time.

The last two pills ive had have done absolutly jack shit, and they were good pills.
Ive had around 7 pills, the first 5 which were nothing but excellent, I noticed the 5th which was a red HQ only lasted about 2 hours which I was a little dissapointed with. The 6th, which was a white cali from memory, worked very well on all my friends that had them, however it did nothing in the slightest for me.. I was having a pretty down night, but I still had great confidence that the pill would turn it around.
The 7th, which I had on NYE also did nothing at all apart from make me feel a bit sick in the guts. This pill (white mitsubishi) also worked nicely on my friends. This time I was having a good night, I virtually didnt think about the pill for the first hour after dropping, I almost felt like it was about to come on a few times, but nothing ever happened. Both these pills were tested and turned black pretty quickly.
I did drink some OJ much earlier in the day, but I really dont know if the OJ kills pills story is true or bullshit. All these pills were spaced atleast a month apart so I doubt im building much of a tolerence either.
I hadnt eaten for many hours before both drops and im also not on anti depressants or any other medication.
So im completly out of ideas.. :\
[ 02 January 2002: Message edited by: theBug ]

Hey theBug i had white mitsus for b2b4 and had the same symptoms, my friend had a blast on it but it just didnt do anything for me.
It kept feeling as tho i would be coming up almost peaking at some stages then i would go straight back down. It was an extremely up and down night mentally, which resulted in me comingdown competely at aropund 2am being super paranoid for about an hour till like 3ish and then remain scatt for the next day or so.
Bit of a letdown, thankgod the party was rocking :)

I agree mostly with Popper's thing about the pressure. My friend tried e's twice with her husband, who was doing the whole how is it, can you feel it thing, and absolutely nothing happened. She went to Aust. to visit her sister, took 1 and raged off her head the whole night, so I think a lot is to do with the pressure thing. In addition, no alcohol and no food for at least 3 hours before. My first pill took 3 hours!! to come on, and what finally got me zooming was New Year came around and there was this huge rush of energy at the party, and everyone was cheering and jumping up and down and whoooosh, off I went - also happened to be the best e I ever had, back in 1990.
So maybe with your girlfriend, if you wait about an hour and then radically change either the music, the venue (ie. go from a dark place into the lights or vice versa), or off the dance floor for a quiet walk outside if possible, also a change of temperature can be really helpful (cold to hot), all of the previous have brought me on.
Anyway for me, most important no pressure, and no alcohol. Maybe send her off to take an e with her best buddy, and agree to meet up later?? That's all I can think of. Don't know about the antidepressive medication posts, but its vital to check that or bad stuff happens.
Happy rolling!!!

thats weird.. i was about to post a topic on exactly the same thing. my friend is also 19, his first time on NYE, a white mitsi (in halves) and he wasn't getting anything - i even gave him another half of mine but i didn't wanna overdo it. i remembered all the stuff that helped on my first time - organised stuff/tickets/transport beforehand so we wouldn't have to worry about it on the night, avoided asking him "are u up?", the usual medic/vicks etc. The pills weren't super luvey, but i had the same as him and i was having a great time :)
i'd say the main problem was that he's a guy that worries too much. He might have been expecting it to be "dumb fun" like alchohol - where u stop thinking about stuff cos u don't have enough brain cells left. while he had the energy to keep dancing, he was probably to busy thinking "why isn't it working, whats wrong with me, i wonder where everybody else is". just like when u start thinking "i wonder how long i've been up for, i wonder if i'm gonna come down soon, what time is it" is about when you start to come down.
only you can make you happy :)

yerp yerp i had a friend that never reckon she could feel anything. Shed sit there for hours thinking to herself its not working.
Anyway now she just dances has a good time and whn it hits her she like im having A REAL GOOD TIME now :)
So deffenetly state of mind, Tell her not to worry relax have fun and all will come..

Listen to Wazza.
Find out about the anti-depressent medication before u do ANYTHING else.
If she is on an SSRI (and how common r they becoming) MDXX drugs would essentially do NOTHING.
It will never work so dont try it.
And if she is on SSRIs do NOT under any circumstances suggest or allow her to stop taking them for a few days and have a pill.
If its not this, its probably the pressure thing.

This is the first i have heard about anti depressants and Ecstacy. Now it all makes sense.
Took a white mitsubishi new years day, girl took 1/2 and mate took one. they both had a blast and i got nothing..i am on anti depressants SSRI's.
So whats that deal does it just nulify the effect or is it dangerous...and is it only with MDXX pills??

In short this is my understanding:
SSRIs block the serotonin reuptake transporters in the brain. For MDMA to work it MUST GO THROUGH these transporters and into the nerve cell.
SSRIs are VERY specific; their ability to block the transporter is much greater than MDMAs ability to get in.
Hence they do virtually totally block the effects of MDXX drugs.
The other main type of anti-deps which are rarer are the opposite. They may KILL u if u use MDMA and amphetamines. They are the MAOIs.
They work by preventing the BREAKDOWN of neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine. So by taking drugs like MDMA you get an OVERLOAD. The drugs work fine but they cause the neurochemicals released to buildup to very dangerous levels.
Finally i say to you this: your Doctor precribed anti-deps for a reason. Before taking a very powerful drug which may interfere with a persons mood more than any other, ask yourself, "is this really something i should be taking?".
Personally i dont think MDMA is a drug for people already with depression. At the very least u should be reading as much as u can about both SSRIs and MDMA.
And please re-read that bit about stopping your medicine; u should probably already know not to.
Sorry for getting slightly OT, but its important.