Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info: Melbourne Pills for NYE

wiggum

Bluelighter
Hey All,
What kind of pills are floating around for NYE?
The only ones that I have heard of anyone getting recently is the X files (Triangular Shaped Pill with a Little Dome an X pressed into Dome... details have been dsecribed in other posts)
Are these any good? Has anyone tried these in the past week or few days??
Thanks in advance!!
Chief

yeah my mates got some of the x files, heard there quite good, but no loved up effects... bluefish is great, yellow xl's also, if u can get ya hands on bluefish, go for them!

Thanks for the reports ... I have added a picture of this pill to pillreports.com ...

got my hands on some x-files for tonite.. heard mixed reports (some say they last from 1 hour, to four hours... some say the come-down is terrible... some say they're fucking strong)...
as yet i have no idea
will keep everyone informed after tonite (yay only hours to go... HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!)
}])i([{

X files tested purple to black in about 10 seconds (w00t finally got a tester :p).
Also road tested em. Took it, 15 minutes later fell over and hugged the carpet :)
This continued for about 4.5 hours where I had another half which kept me going till midday.
The peak would be a good 2.5 - 3 hours with nice feelings lasting another 2 or 3. Can't speak of the comedown, as mine was G assisted, so therefore non-existant :D