Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Prescription Drugs

BUMPMEK

Bluelighter
Ok, as far as prescription drugs are concerned such as Valium, Prozac, Zoloft, Rohypnhol or Sera Packs, how easy are these to obtain without needing a prescription? These days are they as easy to get as E or anything else? If not, i suppose u can fake an illness at doctors... or not? Just curious...

Ruffies are almost impossible to get, they are only prescribed in rare cases for severe sleep difficulties.
Valium and depressants are fairly challenging to get a script for. It mostly depends on the relationship you can build with your practitioner, if you build a history and don't appear too keen or a druggie, you can get there eventually. There are heaps of scams that can be run apparently to get one-offs (check other drugs forum), but if you want it for long term you'll have to build credible medical evidence, otherwise it's doctor shopping.
Antidepressants are ridiculously easy to get. Even mention "past ecstasy use" and your likely to have the MD reaching in for a free starter pack of Aropax/Prozac. Again, do your research if you cant present on the symptoms, and how to avoid the "counselling" stream. I find this (the free starter pack across a few doctors) is an excellent (and free) way to get Prozac for postloading.

If you just want a one off script of benzo's(they are fantastic when your coming down :) )Go to any doctor and say your having alot of trouble quitting drinking....It almost always works ;)

there's only one prescription I really want to try, more than ANYTHING.... quaaludes.... :(
If I had a time machine Id skoot right on back to the 70's and find some and bring them back.
Sloshed sex orgies.... I can't think of anything better quite frankly!
:)

Mr Horse- regarding Luudes- apparently they don't make them like they used to but they are still around. Methaqualone or "Mandrax" or "mandrets" I think they are called. Often made on the black market in South Africa,Asia and India.
Of course, if you find some, im inviting myself to your party BEEYATCH!

Methaqualone, as seen in the movies "The Ice Storm" (katie holmes has NEVER EVER looked sexier) and "Almost Famous"
A "safe" alternative to barbituates, its a sedative.
taken from http://www.streetdrugs.org/methaqualone.htm
Glutethimide - (Doriden) was introduced in 1954 and Methaqualone (Quaalude, Sopor) in 1965 as safe barbiturate substitutes. Experience showed, however, that their addiction liability and the severity of withdrawal symptoms were similar to those of barbiturates.
By 1972, "luding out," taking methaqualone with wine, was a popular college pastime. Excessive use leads to tolerance, dependence and withdrawal symptoms similar to those of barbiturates. Overdose by glutethimide and methaqualone is more difficult to treat than barbiturate overdose, and deaths have frequently occurred.
In the United States, the marketing of methaqualone pharmaceutical products stopped in 1984 and methaqualone was transferred to Schedule I of the CSA. In 1991, glutethimide was transferred into Schedule II in response to an upsurge in the prevalence of diversion, abuse and overdose deaths.
]
methaqualone.jpg

also...
http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/qual01.htm
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/methaqualone/methaqualone.shtml
http://www.alpena.com/jkregel/methaqua.htm
I WANT!

u pharmaceutical whores...hehehe...
im keen on trying to get my hands on some prozac/zoloft or another antidepressant for the comedowns...might try pingers plan...hehehe sweet!
z.

BTW Antidepressants (prozac)aren't drugs of abuse, because they don't get you high. They take 3-4 weeks before the depressed person even starts to feel better. If you aren't depressed they don't do anything for you, but go ahead and steal some anyway. It will provide pharmacy bitches with some laughs.
If you are coming down it will help because they do stimulate serotonin synthesis.
Pharmacies don't lock up antidepressants, but they do lock up cocaine, dexamphetamine, morphine...I wonder why? Well now you know.
Just in case you do try a steal some of these things, serapax is a less potent valium derivative (of the benzodiazepine family), so go for the valium (they don't bother to lock that up), personally I wouldn't bother with shitty sedative/muscle relaxants, but then again I'm not a junkie.

Doxylamine succinate(sp?) in mersyndol forte & Restavit.. i've found these useful for sleep rectification. I don't know how strong they are in the scheme of things but they work for me.

small correction for the record, ssri's such as prozac and zoloft dont stimulate seretonin synthesis. they stop the reuptake of seretonin so more stays in the synapse.
SirLSD

Well i managed to get a Valium yesterday, took it and felt great, i was dead straight when i had it, was at a friends house, then all of a sudden it hit, didn't feel sleepy, just felt so fuckin relaxed, all my muscles, everything... it was wicked, felt so relaxed....... in la la land! :) :) :) :p

popper: dude...who said ANYTHING about stealing them man!!! i was just gonna go to a doctor, do a fakey and get a prescription for some...sorry if it seemed i was gonna BREAK INTO A PHARMACY and steal some!!!
z.

Here come 20 questions (almost :p)
a) what are benzos?
b) antidepressants are prozac??
c) why would a pharmacy have cocaine?
and d) why do tablets always have flathead screwdriver grooves in them? reminds me of this fucken weird cartoon i saw on thecomedychannel called clinic where this old man is having bad trip like dreams with eye balls floating around blinking, mechanical doctors with charp things trying to kill him, and a doctire screwing some tablets into his hands to squeeze some shit up his arse..
anyway, thanks n cya :p

a) benzos are benzodiazepines. it is a group of drugs which includes valium, serepax, temazepam etc. they are used to decrease anxiety, cause sleep, or relax muscles.
b)prozac is a SSRI which is a class type of antidepressant.
c) cocaine is a legal prescription drug just like methylamphetamine and morphine etc
d) so u can break the tablet in half to give half a tablet. (was this a serious question???)
SirLSD

thanks sirLSD, very speed reply :)
I wouldnt mind getting some benzos to enjoy with pot.
i didnt know coke was actually legal prescription drug. what do you have to do to get it legally? be addicted to coke? :)
no, i wasnt really serious about d). :) I have to break up my salazypyron Kph pills. :p i just wanted to see a funny reply and talk crap about something cos i am very bored :p
sorry to waste yer time

benzo's also great for when you want a very chill acid trip at home... or if that wizz bender you're on is drawing to its close. Xanax has done the trick for me every time.
there's been a few threads on ludes in 'other drugs'. Although the possibility of REAL ludes being available in aus. seem a little slim
'ludes man, FUCKen luuuudes! call up the ludes dude, fucken luuuudes! I think ludes explain why we were wearing purple striped bellbottoms, what do you think?' - denis leary
[ 17 December 2001: Message edited by: dingleberries ]

screwing them into the hand? nah man, screw them straight into the main vein, gives u the ultimate high! need to put a fair amount of force on the screwdriver though. hehe. yer on salazypyrin? aint life a bitch. (im making assumptions on your condition)
only coke thing i can think of atm is cocaine eye drops. but ive never seen it perscribed. never seen meth perscribed in aus either btw.
SirLSD

Methylamphetamine is not a prescription drug in AUS. The dextro isomer of amphetamine is (dexamphetamine) - but you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, it's got a slightly shorter half-life, which might not be such a bad thing.
Cocaine is used for it's numbing effect and is always mixed with a cream in a 2% w/w concentration (extraction is useless) which is applied to a wound/sore. It comes in 5g vials of the pure powdered HCl salt. What would you pay for one?