• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bug spray passed off as meth?

so Raid won't get me high?... :(

damn, i guess i'll have to wait for the next "drug discovery".

i have a therory!

i have a theory on bug spray(and yes i'm high right now :D):

when bugs are sprayed with Raid and other bug sprays, they are being sprayed with a drug and making them overdose(same concept as spraying a shit load of meth on a human). to find out if bug spray has effects put out a liitle bug spray on the ground and see of a grasshopper or something ingests a little bit of it and starts acting high.

if it gets bugs high, then maybe it will get humans high as well.

That sub-lethal doses of bug spray will affect their behavior is almost a given, but determining whether they enjoy it or not is going to be difficult. If they are even capable of experiencing pleasure at all, given how simple their nervous systems are.

And given how different from us it would tell little about how a human would react anyway.

That sub-lethal doses of bug spray will affect their behavior is almost a given, but determining whether they enjoy it or not is going to be difficult. If they are even capable of experiencing pleasure at all, given how simple their nervous systems are.

And given how different from us it would tell little about how a human would react anyway.

alright if thats the case what is sarin?

^A nerve gas. Not terribly recreational, and trying to order it will probably land you in Guantanamo Bay.

Fuck the bug spray, that shit is weak. What you need is sarin.

Sarin is estimated to be over 500 times more toxic than cyanide.[11] Treatment measures have been described.[12]

Initial symptoms following exposure to sarin are a runny nose, tightness in the chest and constriction of the pupils. Soon after, the victim has difficulty breathing and experiences nausea and drooling. As the victim continues to lose control of bodily functions, the victim vomits, defecates and urinates. This phase is followed by twitching and jerking. Ultimately, the victim becomes comatose and suffocates in a series of convulsive spasms.

fuck that, a chemical weapon...

and 500 times more potent than cyanide, i'd rather ingest BZ if i'm going to try to get high of substances that are classified as chemical weapons of mass destruction.

This is apparently a fairly widespread bullshit rumor, I had a guy tell me the same thing ten years ago in jail. I think he said it was black flag, not raid, but anyway I told him "Dude, that ain't meth, it's bug poison." He said "well, it fucks you up". Which is a hard point to argue.

Very interesting.