Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

night cut short

dingleberries

Bluelighter
its 7:30 sunday morning and good old me is sitting in front of the computer at my girlfriend's house, typing very softly so as to not wake anyone up. To cut a long story short, i'll just tell you that last night was fucked up. I made the costly error of ingesting my drugs before leaving to get to a party, and sure enough our plans fell to shit and we couldnt make it there.
So me and my gf had no choice but to go home...lucky for her she hadnt taken anything, and fell asleep within minutes of us returning. I, on the other hand, was incredibly mashed and stood no chance of getting any sleep for at least another 12 hours.
Of course i didnt want to force myself to sleep, that would simply be a waste of drugs that i paid hard-earned dollars for! Enter FOXTEL, my saviour! But then i got bored of watching a mountain-climbing expedition on the discovery channel so here i am posting on bluelight.
So the point of this post is: What can you do in situations like this? The answer thaT immediately comes to mind is "smoke some weed" ... godddddammit i wish i had soome right now. Is it best to get yourself to sleep somehow, in the hope of clearing the disastrous night from memory? Bah... Anyway, i think im gonna go wake up my gf and bug her for a while

Thank-you for this cintilating piece of news to enlighten our Sunday morning!
Go to bed!!!

lolol stumpy I was thinking the same thing, this one definetely didn't require a drum roll! ;)
Who cares, you had a home pilling, that shouldn't be too much of a let down I wouldn't have thought, well it wouldn't have been for me when I dropped.
Although I can see how being at a friends house on a comedown etc might be pretty...down.
Anyway, yeah get your ass in bed and die, your overtired.

What do you do at home when you're on drugs? Maybe we should take this to Social - but anything you normally do when you're at home is probably good... listen to music, watch videos, put on tv with the sound off and play music, chat with friends, make phone calls to other people who are as toasted as you are, have a bath, surf the net, etc.
Just because you're on drugs doesn't mean you have to be out stomping all night at some club to get 'your money's worth'... as long as you're enjoying it you're doing fine. In fact I personally believe that you get more value for money in the home-scenario because you can be as comfy as you like and have the freedom to do whatever you like to change the atmosphere to suit your mood at the time... IMHO, MDMA is better enjoyed outside of a 'rave party', because you can enjoy the subtleties as much as the peaks.
BigTrancer :)

Oh fully.. i been in that situation so many times. It's a classic.. I did the same thing, watch all the tv shows that never made it that are shown on FOXTEL. They are just really pathetic and there is alot of cracked shit on late tvve that would keep you entertained.
Besides watching that lady preach the crowd with all her bible stuff, i find that disturbing when straight or trashed.
What else you can do, is...ummmm get some sleeping pills. But you don't want to get addicted to those now do we.

put on your favourite music. if your pilling you'll empathise with the music a lot, think you understand it. especially when they are your favourtie songs, they should just sound ...special. think about when a dj mix's one of your favourites, now you can play all favourites.
i once was at home listening to jeff buckley on pills and it was so so awesome. the atmosphere it created was so cool. was cool to experience the drug in a really different way to a rave where you are just going nuts.
i've never tried it... but if you have to stay quiet how about meditation? i've heard things about monks using mdma for that purpose. maybe im wrong?
[ 09 December 2001: Message edited by: getupkid ]

I remember sitting in my back yard (which isn't much) doing yoga and listening to a storm rolling in at night. When I finally paid attention I saw an awe inspiring site of rolling clouds and lightning. makes the hairs on the back neck stand up just thinking about it, it was my longest and most intense peak i've ever had--((although i did enjoy aaron smiles set last weekend))
7.gif

for anyone that cares, the rest of the night/morning went fine... i ended up listening to some tunes, going for a walk, finishing off the rest of my goey and catching up on some uni work (summmer school grrr). I usually love doing drugs in the comfort of a house, but being out with all your friends at a bar one minute and having to leave abrubtly the next really fucks with your head, especially when its in such a fragile state.