Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sniffer Dogs - Update

Blindside

Bluelighter
Hi all,
It seems that a court ruling last week seems to have escaped a lot of you guys, so I'll share it with you.
Sniffer dogs on the street, randomly checking people was deemed "against civil rights" in the High Court last week. Know what that means? No more dogs outside clubs, train stations, or anywhere in public for at least 6 months (until a new law is introduced).
If you do happen to get sniffed, refuse, tell the cop what you have just read, and then walk away. You are not allowed to be searched at random in the street and you can't be charged with anything as a result.
So we have another 6 months of pain free clubbing still.
------------------
"If I could stand up baby, I'd make you my wife"

are u sure about this theory??
i have a reliable source who basicly knows the ruls / restrictions of poilice capabilities, and we havnt heard anything happen on those lines :/
it would b nice... but i hope that this is a fact, because if some1 reads this and acts upon it unknowingly, it could get them into alot of trouble...
------------------
there is no such thing as death, life is but a dream, and we r the imaginations of ourselves.

Err,
U sure? Cos i thought i read in the paper the other day that a new law or something was passed to enable police to use dogs in all the said locations and on selected modes of public transport,
Just hearsay but check the papers or somethin
Adikkal

Search button please...
DAILY TELEGRAPH - Sniffer dog raids 'illegal'
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

heard on JJJ on monday (i think it was) morning that although the high court deemed the searches unwarranted, parliament have since pushed through a new law that DOES make the use of sniffer dogs in random searches legal.. they've basically shat all over peoples civil rights..

Sydney Sucks
Australia Sucks
its all run by a bunch of redneck, racist, "got no fucking idea" bunch of dickheads
and the australia population is stupid enough to vote them in and support it
you can quote me on this "the majority (albiet the 60% who do support this kind of shit) are fucking stupid and ignorant"
and im not just saying that cause i enjoy drugs.. its also regarding refugee situation etc.
we all think were such wonderfull people, but I dont intend on living in australia my whole life... i used to love this coutry, but its going down the gurgler
------------------
Dont enter my floor space or you will "Get Knocked Da Fugk Out"!!!!..."and you know this Maaaaaaan"

if a polical party actively campaigns against this next election in NSW, damn thats alot of free votes and if they dont go overboard wont scare of the conservative people

read on ozstonerz that some ppl r going to areas frequented by dogs ans r spraying bongwater around. The dogs get attracted to the smell but the cops cant tell what the dogs r going apeshit over. Evrytime something like this happens the police have to regard it as a false alarm. The more false alarms the more integrity that these dogs lose with the result that their use may be eventually stopped altogether. SO in effect get out their with your bongwater and spray it all over the place to stop this horrible restriction on our civil liberties.
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

Yes! We must turn all fire trucks into hug bongs and smoke out of them... Then drive around the streets spraying out frunt all the nightclubs and rave venus.

Haha... **rAsPuTiN** sounds like a good way to get back our civil rights :)
Why don't they look at all the possible law changes that could be made to undo any civil rights gained all at once?Seems a waist of time,as it's all relative...what happened to our FREEDOM?
[ 07 December 2001: Message edited by: Scatteredasfuck ]