Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info-Melbourne

killarava2day

Ex-Bluelighter
These bikkys left me very disassociated and confused, i passed out under a tree at earthcore for some hours. They tested as MDxx but i swear they have something else mixed in. Any ideas? I heard it suggested that maybe they had a small dose of DXM

Could you please tell us the name of the pills and/or the dimensions/look/colour of them..
------------------
We could learn a lot from Crayons: Some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but we have to learn how to live in the same box.

The pill being described here is the white FUCKs which are currently in circulation around Melbourne. They are approximately the same size as the Armanies and are a sortve off white/grey colour.
My personal description would be one of confusion, not knowing where I was/what I was doing/memory loss and the like.
Unless you like being fully messed up, then keep away from these!!!
[This message has been edited by SHAGLESS (edited 28 November 2001).]

The FUCKS I've seen were darker than the armanis and twice as thick. But my mates who had them did get fucked out of their brains...
------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

Set and setting guys: White FUCK pills (large beige coloured pill with the word FUCK printed in shallow pressed capital letters on one side) in Melbourne tested MDxx, and most user reports I can mention from last weekend reported text book mid-dose MDMA. There were no complications and no wierd feelings. In fact most people I knew of who took them mentioned quotes such as "I couldn't stop smiling, really happy feelings" and "Not too mashy like some of the stronger pills, really lovey"... Perhaps you took too many of them? Or combined them with other drugs?
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

BT: My mates and I lay on the floor here and just rushed and rushed and rushed, couldn't move for 3 hours.
I think a lot of that could have been setting, but I think the FUCKs do have quite a bit of MDXX in em.
------------------

Hi all!
Ok i have tested these with the extreme EZ tester and the E1 tester.
Supreme comes up as MDMA/MDEA and i know from the reports i got it was most certainly not EA. E1 Came up black as well.
On both tests there was no trace of DXM detected. Not 100% as we do not have the means to find out. From user reports mid-average dose of MDMA.
IMHO not the best but more than adequate.
Of all the people i know who took these, none had any problems like those described above.
Please remember i am not saying that i do not agree with the comments above, just that this is the experience i have had with them.
Cheers.

Sorry but Im still not saying the pill killarava2day went on about are white fucks. I would like to hear it straight fromt he horses mouth about what pills they were..
Shagless, how do you know the pills mentioned were white fucks. Or are you just assuming because you/your friends had a similar reaction as to what was mentioned?
PLEASE KEEP IN TOPIC PEOPLE..
------------------
We could learn a lot from Crayons: Some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but we have to learn how to live in the same box.

Wazza,
He is a mate of mine, I was aware that he had posted about these and inquired with him when I saw that his post had not been specific about which pill. That is why I posted the details below his.
Hope that clears this up
smile.gif

Shagless, ooohhh it all comes together now..
THANKS!!
smile.gif

So it is straight from the horses mouth..
THANKS ONCE AGAIN
smile.gif

So, anyone know out there if White Fucks might contain dxm or other stuff besides mdxx.
The more info, the better...
------------------

Just like Boxcar Fred said: There was no positive test result for DXM on E1/E2/Xtreme... what more evidence is necessary? They test positive for MDMA/EA and user reports indicate MDMA. Whether there are any other chemicals contained is a matter for gas chromatography testing - anything else is pure guesswork.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Anyone know where we can get hold of a gas chromatograph? Dayem that'd be handy :p
------------------

IMHO the White (actaully almost grey, due to alot of speckles) are a weak MDxx pill..
I never tested them (tester ran out.. needs to be replaced..) but had them on two seperate occasions.. They were OK.. Not really that strong, but definately MDxx.. (most likely MDMA, just not very good quality MDMA)
To the best of my knowledge, I couldn't feel any presence of DXM or any other adulterants...
I would steer clear of them though.. there's some better pills in Melbourne at the moment..

im with big trancer.
e1 tested whitish FUCK: text book mdma reaction.
a small quantity of the powder undissoved in tester solution, however a clear strong purple (no murkiness at all) to black reaction over 20 seconds.
pill was consumed by a dozen people at a party last night, reports were consistant. some rolling but mostly cruisey.
------------------
i just love that heart icon.
[This message has been edited by eddi spgeddi (edited 02 December 2001).]

yep..agree with BT et al...Not a bad pill, lovey but not overly strong..Good for going out and enjoying yourself without being a complete mess... Or for a nice, cruisy home-drop.
BTW, personally tested, and tested with EZ and E1.
------------------
Green by name
Green. By Nature.
Ask for it by name.