• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plug or Sniff Heroin?

kanyeknievel

Bluelighter
Can anyone tell me 100% fact what has a better bioavalibility and works better for powder heroin? RA or Insufflating?

I believe they both fully bypass first-pass metabolism (making your question regarding bioavalibility somewhat moot).

However if this is the case it comes down to which method has better absorption. A rectal solution I think would be easier to get all of the drug into your bloodstream as insufflating can produce nasal drips and get caught up in your nose. The same goes for the feces in your colon though.

My syringe is only 1mL, is this okay? I've been using it and I don't know if Ive been using RA to its full effect if this is too little of water. But if its all dissolvoed in the water, i dont see how it makes a difference? can someone answer this asap so i know before i do my last bag :p

Your rectum has a lerger surface area, just plug it.

An enema or laxative beforehand would help. I'd say the more water the better so long as it doesn't cause you to vacate, and 1ml is very small and easily absorbed into a little piece of feces which is not what you want.

An enema or laxative beforehand would help. I'd say the more water the better so long as it doesn't cause you to vacate, and 1ml is very small and easily absorbed into a little piece of feces which is not what you want.

I guess I will go buy another bigger one tommoorow for whenever I need it

Really? You think so? I didn't like snorting it at first either, but now I've come to like it.

I started an almost identical thread just a few weeks ago in OD titled something like "can east coast powdered heroin be plugged?" --(not exact but something along those lines).

Most of the people there believed snorting was preferable to plugging powdered H (anything from white (white-ish) to dark tans and even shades of brown in terms of appearance.

To those that prefer plugging, can you describe it, is it perhaps the powdered tar people have been talking about?

I think plugging, if it works, is a great way to keep people off the needle, wish we had some real numbers on BA in diff ROA, anyone who has an opinion or whatever chime in

i like the taste of some.....some are TERRIBLE....i also remember developing a love for the taste of the old OC 80's, pungent baby!

Someone here described the taste as "acrid," and that's really the best description I can come up with. I would liken it to sucking off the coating on an OC. (I knew that the coating had nothing at all to do with the time release, but it was one less thing to put up my nose, and it was part of the ritual.) I would stick my OCs in a cigarette pack's cellophane, so it had that gross tobacco taste on top off the gross, waxy taste. But! I knew that this taste meant I was about to get high. (Pavlov, anyone?) It's the same with heroin. The taste isn't all that great, but when I first taste that drip, I know that I'm in for a good night.

i dont think it tastes too bad, its really bitter, and not unpleasant to me

Plug your Heroin don't be a panzy if you want the moast out of it, PLUG IT
mordao.jpg

Agreed. Plugging provides much better absorption and doesn't waste any compared to snorting.

Just assuming plugging is more efficient, won't people who plug likely be addicts w/ serious constipation issues? How does that factor into absorption!

Just assuming plugging is more efficient, won't people who plug likely be addicts w/ serious constipation issues? How does that factor into absorption!

Yes, it is a problem. But lactulose syrup or bisacodyl pills/enema are effective. Plenty of ways to get rid of opioid induced constipation.