• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Speed/Meth masking effects of acid or something else involved?

wazza

Bluelighter
Hi there,
recently I had an acid trip and the 'usual time' of 8-10 hrs passed up and the effects seemed to wear off of the acid and I had some speed/meth to keep myself awake for an event I was attending. Anyway, about 12-14 hrs after the speed/meth effects wore off, the effects of the acid (I had one rolling stones lips tab in one go) seemed to come back on and very intense. I halluencated intensely and was quite unexpecting of this and was freaked out for a short while until realising it was an acid feeling and began to feel comfortable with the feeling again. Basically my question is, would speed/meth have masked the acid feeling or 'kept the acid in my brain until the speed/meth wore off' or could it have been the acid just making a flashback or some sort as the returning effects lasted 2-4 hours again..
Any help on this would be appreciated.
------------------
We could learn a lot from Crayons: Some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but we have to learn how to live in the same box.

It is quite likely that the lack of sleep combined with the after effects the acid left on your brain resulted in these hallucinations. Acid is quite remarkable in that one can experience tracers and ripples, patterns etc. even a few days after a heavy trip.
I'd say the speed comedown was heavy on your head (which was already burnt out after an acid trip).

Thanks for that info plague.. Sounds good reasoning now that Ive had a rest and read your reply....
Sleep dep might be it with the speed comedown.. Thanks a million.
------------------
We could learn a lot from Crayons: Some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but we have to learn how to live in the same box.

in my experience, speed brings acid back on...
*shrug*
everyone is different
smile.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...